Normally we aren’t really into TMZ, but RL Stein didn’t seem to mind being questioned and he actually likes Twilight, much to the surprise of the interviewer.
So far there have been several versions of Edward and Bella, as well as Jacob, Alice, Jasper, Jane, Laurent, Victoria, and James. Now it looks like it is Renesmee’s turn. Check out the Twitter conversation between a Twilight Lexicon reader and Tonner Dolls
This is the rundown on what you’ll find on the Blu-Ray and DVD
The Blu-ray™ Combo Pack allows fans to watch The Host anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice. It includes a Blu-ray™ disc, a DVD and Digital Copy including Ultraviolet™ for the ultimate, complete viewing experience.
· Blu-ray™ disc unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring perfect hi-def picture and perfect hi-def sound.
· DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing the movie in more places, both at home and while away.
· Digital including UltraViolet™ is a revolutionary new way for fans to collect their movies and TV shows in the cloud. UltraViolet™ lets consumers instantly stream and download to tablets, smartphones, computers and TVs. Now available in both the United States and Canada.
· Also includes an additional choice of digital formats from a variety of partners, including options to watch on iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, computers and more.
BONUS FEATURES (BLU-RAY™ and DVD):
· DELETED SCENES
· BRINGING THE HOST TO LIFE: A behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film, featuring interviews with Stephenie Meyer, Saoirse Ronan, Max Irons, and Jake Abel.
· SEEKER PSA: Feature Commentary with Author/Producer Stephenie Meyer, Screenwriter/Director Andrew Niccol, and Producer Nick Wechsler.
Check out these clips sent over to us from the folks at Open Road. The Host is out on DVD and Blu-Ray TOMORRROW!!!!!!
The Host – The Cave – Bonus Clip
The Host – Audience Reaction – Bonus Clip
Embed Code: Link: http://www.youtube.com
The Host – A Love Like That – Film Clip
The Host – Kissing in the Rain – Film Clip
The Host – Pity – Film Clip
The Host – It’s Not Human – Film Clip
The Host – Mirrors – Film Clip
The Host – Stop Your Vehicle – Film Clip
The Stephenie Meyer produced Austenland (based on the novel of the same name by Shannon Hale) just posted its trailer. The film opens in NY and Los Angeles in limited release on August 16 and the rest of teh country to follow. The film is the first produced by Stephenie Meyer’s production company Fickle Fish Films and was shot in the UK in July 2011.
Check out this video from USA Today that describes the high-tech look of the Seekers’ vehicles: cars, motorcycles, and helicopters
USA TODAY Video (sorry, we couldn’t embed it here.)
The Host is on DVD later this week!
The book with a new movie cover is currently up over on Amazon.com
Stephenie Meyer’s company has also optioned the sequel Midnight in Austenland.
The official website is up, but is still under construction with a number of cool features in the works.
From day one, Mike Welch has been one of the most supportive and gracious actors associated with the Twilight Saga movies. Please help him out if you can.
Anyone who has ever met Mike at a convention or at the red carpet can attest to his sincerity and generosity with fans.
I just launched a new campaign with Thirst Project for the month of July and I would love your help.
For those of you who don’t know, Thirst Project (thirstproject.org) is a non-profit that builds clean water wells in developing countries. I’ve been working with them for about 4 years. They’ve reached nearly half a million high school and college students around the US on their annual school tour, raised millions of dollars, and have gotten clean water to hundreds of thousands of people in 11 different countries in Asia, Africa, and South America. They are the world’s largest youth-oriented clean water charity.
For the month of July, I’m trying to raise the funds to build a well in Swaziland, a small nation just north of South Africa. This well will cost $12,000 and get clean water to 500 people in desperate need. All I’m asking people to give is 10 bucks. That’s it. I would’ve made it 5 but the website I’m working through has a minimum of 10. Feel free to give whatever you like, but I’m trying to prove that small actions, cumulatively, can make the world a better place. 10 bucks is all we need and we got this in the bag!