Kristen Stewart Issues Official Statement Regarding US Weekly Photos

Usually we don’t really cover things like this, but since Kristen Stewart has issued an official statement(it has been verified as authentic) we are. Earlier today US Weekly published photos of Kristen Stewart in a compromising position with her married, Snow White and the Huntsman director(edited: as has he). The statement was given to People Magazine, which we believe is a sister company to US Weekly.

“I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry,” Stewart said in a statement Wednesday. “
People

Comments

1. It’s sad this happened. Obviously both Kristen and the other man made some serious mistakes and hopefully can make up for it. I don’t think she is a bad person or the man she had the affair with. They are both willing to step up to the plate and take responsibility for their actions. I don’t condon what he did but when you compare this to what dozens of other actors and actresses did before her like drugs or getting into fights or getting into car accidents or showing thier private parts off to reporters or sex tapes i think people need to lay of her.

2. PamelaC says:

To everyone that’s saying its not true, I saw the pics & it is true (besides the fact that the Lex already confirmed it). There’s a pic of Kristen in the same light color tank on with the yellow bra straps with her back up against the driver’s window and a man down near her chest. In another shot, Kristen and Rupert are standing there plain as day and you can see the same color tank & yellow strapped bra. Sorry to say but it is her & it is him in compromising positions. There are several pics that cannot be denied. She already admitted to it. What’s not to believe?

3. Very sad. Going to be uncomfortable promoting BD2. Feel so sorry for Rob. That statement she made confirms her relationship with him. I am sure she loves him very much but once you cheat all trust is completely gone and mostly likely never regain. She and Rob are young and probably will move on without each other.

4. I think her biggest lie is acting like this was the first incident. you don’t act they way they were acting if this was a first time thing. It’s the first time they got caught. she is actually a better actress then we all give her credit for. she can be with rob, then this guy, and rob again with out batting an eye. It’s true people. if it wasn’t they all would be putting up a big stink. I don’t know how rob could ever trust her again.

5. That was the smartest thing she could have done. Issue a statement, not cheating. She handled it well. I hope they can work things out.

6. I think we should show Kristen a little support. Even if this is true, we shouldn’t be sending death threats and hating her. This didn’t occur here in the comments, but there are people who are starting to do that else where. She is part of this Twilight fandom, and though we are all disapointed at what happend, we shouldn’t boycott her.

• And she still is the fandom’s biggest cheerleader with the way she stands up for Twilight in her interviews. Let’s not turn our backs on her. Wait until this thing calms down a little before you decide to hate her. Let’s here waht Robert has to say. I will only believe this when I see them both talking about it on tape.

• I’m going to support Twilight but not her career ! If I see a movie she might be in then ok but I’m not her biggest fan at this moment and probably never will be.

7. LadyLovesLeo says:

Maybe next time Rob can find a girl that isn’t ashamed to acknowledge him or be seen in public with him.

8. olympic coven says:

No couple is perfect . It sickens me that she gave into temptation without thinking about the ramifications. If they can work this out great. Otherwise it will be a long few months between now and November. I am betting Rob will be the perfect gentleman and will not comment about any of this.

9. LadyLovesLeo says:

I think it’s time for Kristen to grow up. Look up some of the articles and photos of Christian Bale visiting the Aurora, CO, shooting victims. Now that’s an actor with some class.

10. I’ve seen the person I loved most kiss someone else right in front of me, when it was thought I wasn’t in the room. The pain, down right shock, and total confusion that happened all in a second, froze every muscle in my body, I couldn’t move or look away. Even after I was spotted. I send my best wishes to all involved. That this is SO public makes things worse. This happens all the time and people can change and people can forgive. But sometimes the memory of the person you love, clearly making a choice that would hurt you, it’s hard to shake that memory. I hope for the best turnout for everyone. I don’t see Rob making a public statement. I hope he talks it out with Kristen and they get some space to work through this mess.

11. I don’t hate Kristen and I would never want something bad to happen to her BUT I AND OTHERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WEREN’T NOT FANS OF HERS ! I’m disappointed and don’t respect the fact she did this. I’m sure she’ll grow and blah blah blah but I’ll move just like others and Kristen will but she honestly messed up a good thing !

12. FWIW, the Atlantic offers an appreciation for Kristen’s handling of this situation:

13. Am I the only one that thinks something’s not right here? For over 3 years, very few pictures came out with PDA between K. and R., but in the course of a few hours, she and this other dude engage in PDA in several very public locations. I’m not sure which part is off, but something doesn’t add up.

• For sure! All these years and the paps can’t get a pic of her & rob, and they get very close up pics of her macking out in her car with another dude? If she is guilty, then the apology was damage control, better to admit it and try to move on, than deny up the river, which many celebs opt to do. I’m waiting to hear from the Rob camp, wondering what he has to say about all this.

14. dandelion says:

wo ~ who wrote this statement? INDISCRETION? so, she wouldn’t be sorry if it was done discreetly that no one knew????

15. I can say only one thing! Rob, we love you and are with you! Always and forever!!!! This never change! Trust me!
    Love you sooo much!!!!!!<3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

16. It’s just sad. Not as sad as the massacre in Colorado – so please people, lets have some levity here and realize that it’s not the end of the world. Worse things happen. It’s personal and between Kris, Rob, Rupert, Liberty and the kids. Not us. Never us.

I am sad for Robert, but this story will be replaced with another story soon enough and then this one will go away. It won’t stop me from seeing BD2 – nothing could do that.

17. breanna says:

She cheated on her last boyfriend too. It’s incredibly shocking she cheated on Rob, but she’s done it before. Why try to deny it when both she and Rupert have released statements and even more pictures came out? She made a mistake. But they both knew what they would lose if caught. They have no one to blame but themselves.

18. Well as I’ve said a million times,being in the U.K we miss everything and can’t watch video’s on here so I have absolutely no idea what this is about so can someone enlighten me please?? thank you

19. They both have issue official statements people. It is very true. This guy has kids and would not be issuing a statement if it was not true. Why would he hurt his kids like that. Rob and Kristen are not married and maybe she has outgrown the relationship and wanted to be with someone else. No shame in that. But the fact that it is with a married man with kids makes her look really bad. She even worked with this mans wife. She was in a car kissing on a man that belongs to someone else. She has humilated herself and Rob. Poor Rob. I got a feeling that she has been doing this for a while and probably is not the first time she has cheated on him.

20. Let those without sin, cast the first stone, people. I do hope that Rob and Kristin will be okay, individualy and as a couple.

Having said that, it’s none of our business.

21. Everyone seems to think the worst in ths situation. Having a meal with a married man MAY be all that happened in this ‘affair’. Remember, in conservative English high society, having a meal out with a married is construed as having more to it than it really is. Kristen probably doesn’t understand ths, as s evidenced by them going to a PUBLIC restaurant. Wow, look at all these people around them! In their public statements do not read in them any more than they are worded. It was a lunch, or dinner. That s why it s considered a small discretion, not that Kristen was minimizing an entire night sexual affair. Grow up everyone and see what happened as what they say appended, don’t let your mind ‘go there’!

• There would be no need for a public apology to their significant others if it was a simple dinner that the paparazzi just over exaggerated. C’mon, use your brain. Plus, while some of those pictures of them together may be photoshopped, the ones of her and him in the car certainly aren’t.

• I have not seen ANY photos. Have you? Or, are you ‘imagining’ something more with your vivid emotions? This issue has gotten everyone riled, but there has been NO supporting evidence yet. You need to stop using your brain on flights of fancy. That is what separates me apart from others, I give someone the benefit of doubt, until it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt to the contrary.

• yes, the pictures are in the inside of US Weekly mag. Several links have been posted further up (to say they are photoshopped), so click on any of them, and form your own opinion. I too, believe in benefit of the doubt, but since she acknowledged the “indiscretion” and not going after the mag for fake pics, then I really think this happened. Its unfortunate, but honestly there are more important things in this world than worrying about a celeb couple caught in a tryst.

• They both issue statements. What more proof do you need. You think that guy would ever come out and make a statement like that if it was not true. He has a family, he has kids. He
          know that he was caught cheating and that is why he had to make some sort of statement. She had no business messing around with a married man period. She made a really bad choice and now she will have to pay for it. I am sure Rob will be done with her. If i was him i would not want her back.

22. Gigi Cullen says:

So, this affair obviously happened awhile go since it was during the filming of the movie. So someone had the pictures and sat on them and waited until it would have max impact and they could earn a whole lot of money. That is the sad part. Sure, they both cheated, but people to it every day and deal with it in their own way and own time. But both couples now have to deal with it in the public eye and have people judge then all because someone wanted to make some big money. And I’m sure that person did and doesn’t give a damn who they hurt. Very sad.

• no, this happened July 17 from reports. yes, just days before Rob & Kristin attending the Nick awards.

• Safoora says:

It’s kind of evident that’s it all fake. Of course, this is my opinion. Kristen had gone golfing with her dad on July 17

23. In my opinion, I always thought that Robert and Kristen’s relationship was just a publicity stunt to promote Twilight. I find kind of strange that they are having problems within their relationship just when the series is coming to an end. Hmm…..

24. I really do not believe it’s true. Forgive me for saying this (I am a huge fan of the series, don’t get me wrong), but I think it’s al set up. Why the hell would Kristin mention her relationship with Rob after 3 years of hiding tit SO carefully? Especially in these circumstances: it’s a really private situation they have here (if it’s true), something that you don’t share with the world to see & criticize. I can’t believe this is the way she first claims the rumors about her & Rob are true.

• Why would she risk her reputation with all the fans if its a set up. Im sorry I dont agree. Her career is hanging in the balance now.

• FayeMassenroe says:

I just don’t understand why would you have an indiscretion SO out in the OPEN. She is hounded constantly by photographers. Something is off, I just don’t know where. Maybe she is getting ready for her role in ‘Cali’ It just doesn’t make sense. Did Rob do something and she wanted to get back at him in public. I don’t know…its crazy.

• I think she was caught up in the moment, in the “newness” and exciting feeling of being in this new “relationship” with Rupert Sanders. In other words, she was overly anxious. The US Weekly story says she was almost home when she got a phone call, pulled over to the side of the road, and then turned around. The paparazzo followed her and that’s when he saw her pick up Rupert (after he parked his car on the side of the road somewhere). He followed them to several places as they made out etc. and he snapped pictures of them. It was obviously an impulsive decision made in a split second. Therefore, she left caution tot he wind.

• Caught up in the moment? Are we kidding? She’s toxic. She needs some morals and lessons in what love is all about. How dare she cry love in her “apology” That was to save her own butt.

• PamelaC says:

I completely agree with you Don but I was addressing FayeMassenroe’s questions as to why Kristen would do something so out in the open. My assumption is that she just wasn’t thinking, and that’s obvious because at the time, she felt infatuated with the idea of spending this tiem with Rupert. If she did think about it, she wouldn’t have gone. Her apology was to save her own butt & to try to get Rob back. It’s all she could do, however, definitely not enough in my book and apparently Rob’s.

• I really want believe that it was also to get Rob back but if you look at the basic way she has treated him in public up to this point, announcing her feelings this way is insincere at the very least . Truly a selfish woman which has been her modus until .now. I feel this break will strengthen him and eventually he will believe more strongly in himself. Thank heaven for Cosmopolis. and all the upcoming projects. Thanks for listening Pam!

• You’re welcome Don:)

Another thing I thought about was how hurtful it will be for Rob to watch BD2 at the premiere. He & Kristen were in such a different place when they filmed it…possibly thinking of marriage & children because that was the storyline. It’s a heartbreaking thought. Not sure how he will get through that. And if I were Kristen, I’d feel like s#@t. I think every single actor or person in that theater will be thinking/feeling the same thing. So yes, I hope he does garner strength from this awful time in his life to prepare himself to deal with that.

25. FayeMassenroe says:

Love Kristen….LOVE ROB. REALLY DISAPPOINTED in Kristen! Its so out of the blue. I think he knew last week because there was a picture of him I think on robstenation.blogspot.com eating at a mexican restaurant all by himself and he looked a little sad. I came to the Twilight Saga last year with no expectations. I am a HUGE fan now. Twilight is about Edward and Bella and I love THEIR story. Twilight existed before Rob and Kristen. What we see on screen with those two is in part the feelings they have for each other and will show up again in BD Part 2. Kristen’s comment about a momentary lack of good judgement indicates to ME that there was no long going affair…just this one incident. Hopefully. It hurts that Rob is probably so hurt because you can tell he really loves and cares about her. Rupert should be ashamed of himself! He is a complete scoundrel. He has a duty to his wife and for him to just ruthlessly throw that to the wind is very difficult. I can forgive both but I am disappointed ………..I am a FAN of The Twilight Saga books, movies and music first…PERIOD!

26. Prayers for those who were hurt in this whole mess. May they have the strength and courage to move on and do whatever is right for them. No one should have to deal with the hurt caused by cheating. But please remember that it is up to Rob what he wants to do and what he can deal with, that is his choice. Likewise for Ruperts wife, she must make her own decisions about what is best for her and her children without worrying about people’s judgements.

27. I will say this, he needs to forgive her, but then move forward with his life. The thing is, his relationship ship with her is everything it is ever going to be, it was in its best phase, young, rich, exciting! If she could not be faithful at its best, what kind of partner will she be when things get tough? Because nothing stays new, fresh, and exciting forever.They both deserve the one they want to hang in there with even when things get hard. She may have been the one for him, but he obviously was not the one for her. Live and learn. Her article I read said she wanted to be F—– over, well words are powerful things, that had to be the most immature article I had ever read out of Hollywood except for those Jersey shore people. Words are powerful things, and nearly always come back to haunt us. I suppose she got her wish. I feel very sorry for them both. I know they must both be blown away at this moment.

• Wow, your short paragraph speaks volumes! Yes, words have power and I totally agree that we speak things into existence. Guess she got exactly what she wished for. It’s funny ’cause she was always so careful about the things she put out there; well I thought so anyway. And I haven’t read this article personally, but it sounds like she was pretty careless in it. Too bad she was so willing to throw everything she said was important to her out the door without a second thought…..

28. People wake up she cheated ! AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HER !

29. Brittany says:

This whole situation is beyond strange. This woman has gone out of her way for 4 years to keep her relationship and her personal life private. I’m sure that has been very difficult to do. Then she drives all over LA in a car with un-tinted windows making out with a married man when she can afford any hotel, private vehicle, disguise etc. that she wants. As if that wasn’t out of character enough, she then issues a very revealing and personal statement to the tabloid that reported the story which professes her love for Rob for the first time ever. That is the very last thing I would have ever expected her to do. I’m thinking there has to be much more to this story of course. I’m not saying she did or didn’t do it. I just think it is extremely strange and out of character behavior for her. Did anyone else notice how she was careful to say “momentary indiscretion”. Its like she is trying to put to bed rumors of a long standing affair. Which of course makes me think there was a long standing affair. The only way that this type of public apology makes any sense is if she was the one who desired the secrecy in their relationship and it was like a total slap in the face to Rob that she didn’t require the same secrecy with a tryst with a married director. In my opinion she must’ve felt that the only way to right that wrong was to publicly apologize to Rob and profess her love for him that way, otherwise she could’ve apologized in person and never responded to the story publicly in that way. With him making a statement verifying the affair she almost had to issue some sort of statement. I just would’ve expected it to be directed to the fans and the media and been much less personal. None of this makes any sense with the movie coming out in less than 4 months. The premier should be very interesting. I doubt Rob will issue any response to this so that should be the first time we see the dynamics between them.

Thanks to Lexicon for being a class act in all things!!!

30. Danielle H. says:

I think if people cheat that usually means there is something wrong or missing in your current relationship. I think that Kristen is smart and trying to act like it was a “momentary indiscretion” is ridiculous. She doesnt seem the type to jump into things haphazardly. I think this has been going on for quite some time. Not to mention she smiles more in those pictures than I have seen her smile in a year. I am not condoning it just saying maybe they should look at their own relationship.

31. Hellohoudini says:

Did she make a huge mistake messing with someone elses man? Yep..BUT hes a 42yr old married with children so called director….we dont know what he was telling her “oh my wife doesnt understand me” ” I think your boyfriend treats you like crap” “I love you and I’m leaving my wife”…..yeah she may have broken her boyfriends heart..but he ruined the lives of his wife and their two children…..I hate that it seems like the world is blaming her…..he had a very big part in this….

32. She’s young and made a mistake. If you are gonna screw up, that’s the time to do it, before you make vow’s to one another. Hope they can work it out.

33. So nice to see all of you in picture perfect relationships with picture perfect people. Jeez…don’t throw stones at glass houses and don’t judge until you walk a mile in someone else’s shoes.

34. well, according to Yahoo, Rob packed his bags and left :(

35. PamelaC says:

Don’t you wonder if her fellow castmates in Snow White & Huntsman suspected something was going on? Bet Chris Hemsworth’s glad he stayed faithful to his wife………

Now, every movie that Kristen will be in, each and every director’s wife will be cringing to hear that their husbands cast Kristen in the movie. They’ll all wonder if she’ll tempt their husbands also (not saying that it’s all her fault but that’s how the women would see it). Just like wearing a scarlett letter huh? Not a very good label for a 22-year-old actress to have……

36. Gossip Cop reports that Kristen and Rupert only “made out:”

Which is good that they clarified that.

But it’s kind of like I wrote in “Twilight for Life,” if Bella had kissed Jacob in the truck, everything in her future life would have been gone forever, ruined. If she’d just settled on Jacob, and just kissed him — Alice would have seen, left, and Edward and Renesmee would have been lost to her forever.

And she kissed this seemingly manipulative married man, her director, who was in a position of authority over a person who is technically an adolescent.

Still, Kristen should have known — there’s no such thing as “just” a kiss.

37. This whole incident makes me very sad. I never imagined such a horrible thing would occur before the release of the final movie. :(

38. Yes it was a terrible “lapse of judgement” on Kristen’s fault and should not have happened but it did. She owned up, apologized and will need to somehow sit down and talk w/Rob. Will this end their relationship? That’s going to depend on Rob – based on the interviews that he’s given where he has discussed her – I’m not sure what he’ll decide. The fact that he definitely cares about her may sway him to forgive – how long that will take is anyone’s guess. As for Liberty and Rupert – not sure. She’s mentioned in a recent interview about their marriage surviving another situation but it wasn’t anything like this so alot will depend on how much she’s willing to forgive – there are 2 small children to consider as well. Do I see this as a career ender for Kristen? No. Do I see her doing a SWATH sequel? That might be a long shot. Do I think that the premiere and red carpet events for BD2 may be awkward……..that will depend on how Rob and Kristen can overcome this. He has promotional work for Cosmopolis to start soon and then if the reports are true – filming to begin in Iraq in the next month for his new movie Mission Blacklist – we may not get any response or answer until the premiere’s begin – then again, I’m sure the studio is trying to figure out all senario’s now so they can be prepared.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the crazies that have come out because of this story -disappear soon – I’m not involved w/this at all but some of them are scaring the crap out of me! Seriously people, think before you talk / write – something tells me the holier than thou self that you are portraying (not here at Lexicon) is not what you’re like in person!

39. Christina says:

I can’t begin to express the level of disgust I feel for Kristen Stewart right now, which is regrettable, as I used to idolize her. She obviously has no respect whatsoever for Robert, the Twilight franchise, her fans, or the many lives that were changed through Bella and Edward. I believe that couples can work through a scandal such as this, it’s true, but cheating is simply reprehensible. It’s immoral, period.

40. Barbara J Rodgers says:

Shame on Rupert Sanders! He’s in his forties, married, and what does he do? Takes advantage of a young, rising starlet, breaks up his family, and a relationship that was just beginning to take flight. Was Kristen wrong? Absolutely! But my gosh, she’s a 20 year old kid who has suddenly had this monstrous juggernaut of fame dropped in her lap.

Should she have done this? No way, but she’s a baby in the “lifelong” relationship game. Sanders took advantage of a vulnerable young woman, who may or may not have father figure issues. This incident has nothing to do with SWATH or Twilight. It has to do with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. Period.

I hope he cools down, accepts her apology, and the media leaves them alone to work this out. They are both so YOUNG. I know I’m not the same person I was at 20 or 26. Give them time. Give them space. Leave them alone!!! This momentary indiscetion should not ruin what was so obvious to many fans for quite some time.

Let them work through this!!! Are you listening to me, Kristen and Robert?? Work it out. Cry it out. Do whatever needs to be done to fix this.

If you need a referee, a place to hide, a place to work this out, the Lexicon gals have my email.

PS: Paparazzi leave them alone. The world doesn’t need another “Diana.”

• I think what u sayed is right thing for them to do . And I think the same thing adout Rupert . That he older and may have took advantage of a young woman . Who may not been thinking at the time that he my have took advantage of .

• OMG, stop making excuses for her! She’s 21 years old! She’s not a kid anymore; she’s an adult! She made the choice to hook up with him; it doesn’t matter that he’s older and should know better, because by now in her life, she should know better as well.

• She’s not making excuses for what Kristen did .Just say that he may or may not have took advantage of some one how is younger then him.

41. So, Robert is now Sexy, Free and Single….Ready too, Bingo!

42. dandelion says:

RobPat and Kristen are not saints. All they did in a movie was simply acting. They ARE NOT Edward and Bella. In this “infidelity case”, it proves once again: man thinks with his dick and woman….well, i don’t know what was Kristen thinking when she did that ~

43. NOlonger_aROBSTENFAN! says:

I can’ believe what Rupert and Kristin did! This isn’t just another little ‘mistake’ in my eyes! Cheating is serious, and I for one am going to put most the blame on the married 42 year old man who has wife and kids! No one should cheat in the first place as it is, they are basically taking their partner for a mug! Rob would be humiliated obv!

I was such a fan, people please let cheaters feel punished so no one would ever even try this! Kristin and Rupert were both well aware as to what they were doing! I hate to say its affected me

44. Marilyn says:

Like everyone, I’m saddened by this. I love Robsten but I never thought they’d get a happy ending. Rob pursued her when she was barely 18 knowing she had a boyfriend. And for those of you who are making Rob like a saint, go to youtube. There is an interview from 2008-2009 where Rob was talking about Kristen. The interviewer told him she has a bf and Rob’s comment? “Pffft. Who cares about the boyfriend”. Joke or not, it’s an inappropriate thing to say especially since he ended up getting the girl despite the Nikki Reed issues. Yeah I know everyone denies that too. No one seems to care that Rob broke up a good friendship too. But hey, it’s okay if it’s the man who does the wrong thing, right?

Of course I’m not condoning what Kristen has done. Matter of fact, I’m just as shocked as everyone. But I can’t help but question how these pictures were taken. Has someone been following Kristen 24/7? If so, someone is behind this and set her up for monetary gain and to destroy her. Well, for sure this will affect Kristen at the boxoffice in the short term, but this will pass and she’ll make movies worth watching and fans will see her movies again. I for one will continue to support her because I don’t know her as a person only as movie star & have always liked her. What she does in her personal life is her business. Yes, she did a terrible thing and hurt the man who loves her and another woman but I know she will learn from this. People forget she is only 22 and really very inexperienced. A home-schooled kid who had older men for boyfriends. Michael was 5 yrs older. Rob 4 and now Rupert the pervert who is old enough to be her Dad. What is wrong with this picture?

Robsten is no longer UNBROKEN for sure but I hope in time Rob will reflect on his own actions in the past as well. He too hurt another man by taking his girl from him. Just because they were so much younger then doesn’t mean Michael hurt any less.

• Jill Lawson says:

You make some good points. But the root issue here is not what Kristen did, it’s our cult of celebrity worship. Our culture needs to stop making demigods out of our movie stars, politicians and sports figures. They’re great at what they do but at the end of the day they’re all just people like the rest of us. We’ve become unbalanced in our expectations of these people. Let’s all try to adjust our thinking in this regard.

• Thank you, Marilyn. I kept thinking, “Didn’t they get together when she was still with that one guy?” (I don’t pay much attention to the names.) I’m not saying anyone deserved anything, but karma does have a way of making it’s rounds.

But, like I’ve said before, I smell publicity stunt. I could very well be wrong, but that’s just what I think.

And speaking of publicity stunts, how does anyone know this whole Kristen/Robert relationship isn’t a scam as well? I know there have been pictures and things have been said, but it is a POSSIBILITY that this whole romance/relationship/cheating thing has all been for show. Fans love to see life imitate art. In order to make the fans happy, you give them what they want. In this case, they wanted the two main actors getting together off screen. I wouldn’t have been surprised if they conveniently broke up after the series came to an end.

Again tho, these are just my thoughts.

45. This is a girl who knows the paparazzi are never far away. They have been her constant companions since 2008, always lurking somewhere. This was blatantly reckless behaviour. However, if it had been going on since filming last year they would’ve been found long out before now…

• I agree…I cant believe she was that stupid…not sure what else to say…we really dont know all the details and its not our business. I do wish that I was a fly on the wall tho! lol I do know that in our lives we all have done some stupid things…this one is just on camera for the whole world to see…

46. I like to add that I know some one how was cheated on . From what I know the one who was doing the cheating she was pulled a long by the other guy. ” Like he does care for ” and all that BS. But when she and the person I kown get the big D so she be with the other guy. But other guy from what I herd leved her some time after . Also the person I know and her have 2 kids at the time .
    I think that Rupert may or may not have pulled Kristen a long . By say some stuped thing and he older so he has more power per say of some one who is in thier 20′s.
    But that all I know on the person that I know story. And like in this story we only know whats out there and not the full story.

47. I like to add HE LOOKS LIKE A FISHY TAPE OF GUY. Like the guy who do somthing to get ahand in his job. And dose not think of the people who are in the middiel of it. Like he may have tip off the papps . Becase in some of the pic he is looking at the papps when she not looking and what looks like a smerk. But that is what I think .
    In all this we do not know what happied or will happen and how this all happied in the frist place. But let Kirsten and Rob get throw this with out every form press in there fase all the time . Something like this is hard to go throw with out the press .So stop with all the press in there fase .

48. Im so sorry for the ones who were hurt by the two of them…but I do think this was a wakeup call for Kristen…I hope this will humiliate her into never doing this again. I hope they all can work thru this also. Even if her and Rob do not stay together, I hope they can stay friends.

The other two…well, they are older and I hope that his wife Liberty can trust him again…something tells me that he’s probably done this before. He is old enough to know better.

49. “I drove a NAIL in the bottom of my walkin’ boot, so I WAIL every time it hits the floor…”

why Kristen, WHY?! how could you do it to Rob?!! :(

i will not rail on her, but I am very disappointed.