Will Breaking Dawn Four-Peat the Best Kiss Award

Breaking Dawn is up for The Best Kiss Award in the MTV Movie Awards. MTV thinks Breaking Dawn part one has the edge to take home the prize again.

According to MTV

Their competitors this year are actually pretty fierce: Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone (“Crazy, Stupid, Love.”), Rupert Grint and Emma Watson (“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2″), Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson (“The Hunger Games”), and Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum (“The Vow”).

Stiff competition or not, because Stewart and Pattinson have such a seriously dedicated fanbase and a great track record with both their Movie Awards appearances and award acceptances, we’re betting the odds are in their favor.

Taking a look at the other nominees, the only kiss that could really be called steamy, other than the Breaking dawn Kiss, is the one between Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum, and steamy tends to win this award.

Last year you may remember that Robert Pattinson and Taylor Launter had some fun with the crowd celebrating the kiss win.

Comments

1. Too bad Breaking Dawn is only nominated for two awards.

2. Marion says:

What’s the point in voting,if it’s for an award they’ve won three other times. We got shut out in every other category that mattered besides Best Kiss and Best Movie. I don’t know why they didn’t just shut us out completely. Sorry for being a Debbie Downer,but that’s how I feel right now.

• I feel the same way. They probably had them be nominated for Best Kiss just to draw us Twilight fans in again.

• BrittStewartfan says:

but lets still vote and let them know that the Twifans don’t stand down! How would they feel if BD won best movie when they only gave us two nods!!!! Lets show them!

• Lynne Stringer says:

Yes, make sure you vote and make them win. Then just don’t watch the ceremony on TV.

3. I’ve never had to sign in before. Oh well…it’s worth it!!!

4. CatWhit says:

I dunno. I love BD and want it to win, but I saw The Vow, and that’s some pretty stiff competition. Regardless I think the Twi-fan base will win out.

5. Twifan says:

I was so suprised and disappointed that they weren’t nominated in more categories. Does anyone know how MTV selects their nominees?

• Marion says:

This year they decided to let a “panel” choose the nominees,instead of the fans. That’s why we’re calling screw job on this one,because it was supposed to be about what the fans wanted,not a panel. The MTV execs decided to go Oscars this year and have a panel vote on who they thought should be nominated. That resulted in us being almost completely shut out,because of the “shiny new toy” the Hunger Games,which by the way is still in theaters. I thought awards were handed out for films that have already had their theatrical release,but I guess they wanted someone else to have a chance,instead of another Twilight sweep.

6. I did not vote for BD…I voted for Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling. Way better. And let’s be realistic….even though we LOVE the whole Twilight thing, the movies just aren’t award worthy unless the fans are voting. Someone could put poop on toast and brand it with Twilight and people would buy it. That’s really sad.

7. I can’t vote from the uk….PISSED!!

8. ron and hermoine…at least the movie is not certifed a ROTTEN