Mad Magazine to Feature Twilight in Upcoming Issue

Mad Magazine, the legendary spoof and humor magazine, is featuring Twilight in their next issue. They wrote to tell us:

“I hope you’re well! I’m writing to you from the offices of MAD Magazine. I wanted to give you a heads-up: MAD Magazine #504, on sale June 15th, features “A MAD Look at Twilight” by one of MAD’s original Idiots, Sergio
Aragones.”

MadMag1

Madmag2

You can also have a higher res version below.

High res one
High res two

Comments

1. a big AWESOME!!!!!!

2. la_petite_femme says:

YES!!! FINALlY A Decent Spoof that is awesome!! Without being offensive :D

3. arazcal says:

Gotta love Mad Mag! Did ya see the thought bubble where Bella imagines having Jake’s puppies- LOL ;)

4. I love the one where Laurant is braiding the wolves hair and Bella lifting up Edward’s shirt looking for Superman.
    Best spoof ever.

5. McKee21 says:

OMG, that is way too funny!! I remember Mad magazine growing up and loved them then. This is good.

6. greattt

7. Mella Cullen says:

OMG, so funny! I loved when she started wondering what other monsters lurked in her school! Ha ha ha!

8. The spoof of Twilight is awesome

9. Check the Twilight spoof!

10. I like the one where she was grossed out about kissing him because he’s had his mouth all over the animals. That was awesome.

11. Twilight Nymph says:

Loved this.LMAO. Once again, Twilight Spoofs come to my rescue to make me laugh when I’m feeling down.

12. I love Mad.. it’s a classic.

13. Twilight dreamers says:

Will Twilight spoofs ever not make me laugh? I DOUBT IT! thxs 4 it another bad day saved by twilight!

14. I laugh so hard that tears are running down my face. Hilarious!

15. Bethany says:

Too funny! :-)

16. haha!! briliant :)

17. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the
    book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the
    message home a little bit, but instead of that, this
    is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

18. Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve visited this blog before but after browsing through many of the articles I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyways, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be bookmarking it and
    checking back often!

1. [...] twilightlexicon via Spunk-Ransom [...]

2. [...] Source blog comments powered by Disqus var disqus_url = 'http://team-twilight.com/20100603/twilight-featured-upcoming-mad-magazine/ '; var disqus_container_id = 'disqus_thread'; var facebookXdReceiverPath = 'http://team-twilight.com/wp-content/plugins/disqus-comment-system/xd_receiver.htm'; var DsqLocal = { 'trackbacks': [ ], 'trackback_url': 'http://team-twilight.com/20100603/twilight-featured-upcoming-mad-magazine/trackback/' }; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = "http://team-twilight.disqus.com/disqus.js?v=2.0&slug=twilight_to_be_featured_in_upcoming_mad_magazine&pname=wordpress&pver=2.32"; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })(); [...]