Saturday Night Live Spoofs Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Twilight

You want to start looking at the 2:40 mark or so. The spoof is part of their Mort Mort Feingold Accountant to the Stars skit.

Comments

1. Okay I people are going to be upset about it, but I thought it was funny.

2. Alright,ML you’re right. As much as I love them and Twilight, it was hilarious. “Sweetie, why don’t ya get your boyfriend a new set of clothes?”
    “We never said we were dating….”
    “Okay, but you are. Shush, shush.”
    Lmao. Ya gotta admit, it’s hilarious. People are so obsessed they get mad at that kind of spoof stuff. But guys, get humor, c’mon….

• Not funny :(
      Kristen and Rob are not like that at all….go back and watch a few interviews before making this…. I mean SNL has plenty of footage to base the actors no?? :(

• I am not upset :D it was just not funny for me :D
      I wish they had made funny of Kristen constant moving and Rob’s hair grabbing LOL something that makes them Them you know?? :D that’s all

3. I thought it was going to be funnier. It was kind of lame.

• I agree. There’s so much they could have done in a spoof. Very poor effort. SNL is not what is used to be.

4. That was HILARIOUS!

5. I enjoyed that…pretty funny. I think Kate was my fav. Kristen and Rob were pretty funny too. Not at all like them , but it’s still funny!

6. No one’s going to be upset about this. I thought the beginning was supposed to be Kstew, when he asked if she was mad at him and she responded that she always looked that way. Kstew always looks pissed.

7. I thought it was funny. They’re making fun of everyone so just shut it.

8. cierra hatch says:

that was jus great.lol loved it

9. I love SNL. Loved the “shhh, shhh” part. But they didn’t quite capture the essence of Kristen and Rob.They need to work on their impersonations of them. Kristen never twists her hair like that. She’ll grab it, run her fingers thru it but twist it like she’s some valley girl which Kristen detests was off. Rob was ok buy not quite there. He’s a bit more animated and funny. He’s not that serious.

But the overall script of them being together but won’t say they are and his clothes were on point.

They have to work on their actual personalities (impressions) though.

10. Not funny. SNL talent has went steadily downhill since the 70’s. No good writers OR actors.

11. that was funny “yeah yeah yeah ur dating!!!”

12. I can’t see it!! What’s the problem? :( Is it becuse I live in Sweden? PLEASE HELP! It’s just loading!! :(

13. I’m sure, if they see this, they’ll find it hilarious. Anyone who didn’t, needs to take life a little less seriously… seriously!

• It’s not that the skit upsets me or anything. I love Fallon’s skits on Rob, but THIS?…it just plain isn’t funny to me.

• Jimmy Fallon’s skits blow this away!! I like the one when Rob was in the tree with him…My boyfriend always walks around doing the “I dont talk like that” line. This was not so funny. More of what the mainstream must think of them..not us die hards!!!

14. SNL hasn’t been funny in about 30 years……..

15. Twilibrarian says:

A rather benign spoof on Twilight. Not that funny. They missed Rob’s nervous laugh and hair fixing. Kristen could have dropped something, talked with her hands, a left all her sentences unfinished. SNL really missed the boat on this one. But, like the old adage,”imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.” Taylor Lautner’s appearance was much funnier.

• well, it is a spoof, so i cant be RIGHT on the dot with the little things. the rob hair fixing thing tehy couldve done, yeah.

16. I thought it was sort of funny,although they didn’t look or act enough like the actors in my opinion.I still like SNL though,it’s no big deal that they weren’t spot on.

17. Kathleen says:

I can’t watch the video. It isn’t playing for me. Can someone help please?

18. SNL just isn’t what it used to be….they usually do a better job of imitating people, though. They honestly completely missed this one. They are two of the easiest people to make fun of too…because she never finishes sentences and squints a lot like she’s in pain, and Rob is always running his fingers through his hair and nervously laughing at himself. He kind of does the squint like he’s in pain thing, too. I usually enjoy the spoofs…but this one only had one funny line in it! “We never said we were dating.” “Yeah, but you are…shush shush.” haha

19. teamjasper says:

hahaha HILARIOUS! loved it

20. Everybody get your towels ready it’s about to go down

21. KSmithGray says:

I want my four minutes back. SNL should just stop trying. That has to be the worst SNL skits I’ve ever seen.

22. Really not that funny at all. In fact I’d go so far as saying it’s rubbish! I have to admit to not being a fan of SNL but this really hits a new low with me.

23. Twilight Nymph says:

I found it funny, especially the ” We never said we were dating” “Yeah, but you are, shush shush.” LMAO Although, it could have been funnier. Although, Ryan Phillippe really didn’t have that essence Rob has and Jenny Slate couldn’t fully pull off Kristen. Yet, still in general it was funny.

1. […] Twilight Lexicon » Saturday Night Live Spoofs Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Twilight […]