Bella’s Purple Comforter Is Back…While Supplies Last

Have you been trying to get your hands on the purple comforter that Bella has in the Twilight and New Moon movies? Well, Lexiconer Gina wrote in with some news:

“Just wanted to share some great news! For months I (and evidently many others) have been hounding Target to bring back the Bella purple comforter, and it’s finally back!! You can pre-order only at this time. When I put my order in, it said the estimated ship date was May 14-16. And while they aren’t advertising the fact that it’s there, I have no doubt it will sell out quick! If I try to copy and paste the link, it’s really long. So if you go to the Target website and type in “home purple flocked comforter” it’ll come right up. Just wanted to share with you if you wanted to pass it along. ”

We tracked down the link and it’s right here.

Comments

1. Very cool! Im sure this will a lot of people happy.
    If only I liked purple!

2. twilightgirl68 says:

The price is up from the the first time this bedding was available! LOL ! Does anybody know where we can find Edwards Topaz coloured bedding from Eclipse ?? Thanks for the info ! Always doing a great job on this site! πŸ™‚

3. Becky Holcombe says:

Thank you so much!! Have been looking for ever

4. They have that comforter at bed bath and beyond, i went last week and saw it, that way you dont have to wait till may : )

• i was wonder when and where you saw it at bed, bath and beyond?? I am in canada and am having such a hard time finding this set to buy or order. thanks

5. Mariana is probably referring to this: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=122191&RN=22

But it’s twice as much, and it’s definitely not the one from the movie. It just says the word ‘twilight’ in the description.

SO GLAD you posted this, Lex!!! I’ve been DYING for this comforter set! I bought one, and I’ll be anxiously awaiting it in May πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

THANKS!

6. I have this comforter and absolutely love it! Ironically I bought it last year about a week before the first Twilight movie came out. I hadn’t even put it on my bed yet when I saw the movie the first time, so I didn’t realize it at first. It was when I saw the movie the second time that I realized I had “Bella’s Comforter” LOL

7. Target don’t ship internationally for some unknown reason. How stupid is that !!! My money is as good as any one’s … WTF !! Target watz uppppp…!!

8. o wow. i just checked the link for fun, and either the twin is already SOLD OUT or they never had it… you can only order full, queen, or king now. so if you guys wanted a twin, it’s too late!

wow.

9. sweetmisery says:

Rarr! They don’t ship internationally πŸ™

10. I’d love to get it but just can’t get myself to drop that kind of money right now.

11. $89-109?!!! This is where my 10% discount from working there would come in handy. However, I’m not dropping 80 bucks on bedsheets, no matter how cool they are. I have rent and a car to pay for. If only it was December and closer to Christmas or my birthday… then I might feel compelled to ask for them.

12. grrrr they don’t have it for twin!

13. Oh sad. It’s way too expensive.

14. Rosalie Hilton says:

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE been dying to get this!!!!!!!!!

• HAHAHA! Meee Tooo! I was looking for it just a couple days ago on eBay and found that they are selling for $199.00 to $269.00! I’m SOOO happy I didn’t buy it from eBay. I totally saved 100 bucks getting it from target. πŸ™‚

15. Is it just me or does it seem that companies are trying to make a profit on Twilight merchandise: Bella’s bedsheet, the Robert Pattinson autographed guitar on Ebay? We may be fans of Twilight, but we are just as broke as the next person…!! LOL

16. Vampiregirlsince1918 says:

To expensive. Also someone said above that it was cheaper the first time it came out so its annoying that they are just raising the price cause they know twilight fans want it. πŸ™

17. Wish it came in twin size. My daughter loves it!

18. what’s the thread count? j/k… no rly.

i love purple, but i don’t think i love purple that much, and i just bought a bed set and am in the hole. aw wellz!

thnx for telling us!

19. Thanks for letting us know!! My birthday is next month–I’m asking my family to pitch in as my gift so I can buy it!

20. It is so beautiful and I have been wanting it but so can’t afford it! Ugh.

21. Thank you! Finally!! πŸ™‚

22. Thanks so much for the tip! I pre-ordered the Queen set. Mother’s Day is in May, right? And then my birthday’s in June….

23. The Weasel says:

I totally just made my boyfriend buy the full-set for our bed…hahaha!!! THAT’S LOVE!!!

24. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. That is a beautiful comforter.

26. Anyone on here living in the USA willing to let me ship it to your house from Target, then have it shipped to me in Canada. I figured it was a long shot but I am running out of options on how i can get one and of course would pay for all expences (ex Shipping, Duties, taxes ect…) My email is scanjar@hotmail.com Thank you so much for your time guys!