Jimmy Kimmel Evaluates Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner as Handsome

Comments

1. Christina says:

that was freak’n hilarious! loved it!

2. Helen Pauline says:

Haha, great! And it had Josh Hartnett, I love me some Josh Hartnett! He was my first celebrity crush.

3. Omg!! haha. Brilliant. I love all of those guys.

4. Erin S. says:

That was gold! I loved all the guys there – except for Romo and Urban.

5. OMG! My heart almost stopped. I have never seen so many beautiful men in one “room”. Do you think they were really there all together? Geez…. Romo could have been dropped…. heaven help us all….I’ve got to figure out a way to save that! :)

6. PS… 9+ minutes of lust….pure lust, I say!

7. Variety says:

That has to be one of the funniest things I’ve seen in months. Those are some beautiful men.

8. Wow- beautiful!

9. Omgoodness! It’s so FUNNY.

Thanks for posting!

10. oh my goodness says:

I was HOWLING! That was amazing..

11. It wouldn’t play in Australia, so I found this link.

12. Omigod, who knew that so many hot guys could be so darn funny! They were all priceless. One of the funniest late night skits I have ever seen. Too bad they couldn’t get Pattinson, Lautner or Lutz to appear!

13. awww poor Rob & Taylor…Whooo Jennifer Yay!!!
    Gotta find their HMC hideout! ;-D

14. Best thing I’ve ever seen. EVER. Oh my gosh, that was so unexpectedly hilarious. I need to tell all my friends.

15. I love it!!!!!! The best!!!!

16. That was too funny. But where was the SEXIEST man alive for this year and always, Johnny Depp!!!!?

17. that was so funny loved it !!

18. bella1976 says:

That was soooooo funny! I love Jimmy K. I totally agree w/sara it would have been awesome if they could get Rob, Taylor and the Twilight guys on. I love it !!!

19. I love the Twilight guys but I’M MORE OF A ELVIS PRESLEY IS the most beautiful. Yea Johnny is good looking but Elvis was different.
    Love this video def. going to save haha ..

20. blanche says:

I hope this becomes a regular skit on his show….too funny

21. Megan Mc Dade says:

Jimmy Kimmel is so funi. Loved it x

22. OMG I’m crying. This was hilarious!!!

only one thing: say it with me Kimmel – Pat.tin.son.