Jimmy Kimmel Spoofs New Moon Clip

Comments

1. hahahahaha!
    that was hilarious.
    wasn’t expecting it!
    xD

2. I may not appreciate the Jake mockery, but that was hilarious.

• I, too, do not like Jake being the butt of a joke BUT, that was pretty funny. I love that they gave Jake/”Snuffy” big ‘puppy dog eyes’.
      I’d been wondering for the longest time where Snuffy’s been hidin’. You don’t want to make me angry, I’ve got SnufaRage! LMAOROTF

3. ScarletRubie says:

for some reason i was awake when jimmy came on, i love Jacob but this had to be the funniest thing, i laughed for so long, it might have been the lack of sleep but it was definitely unexpected.

• GrayPanther says:

In that case–I have no excuse as it’s Suday morning and I just snorted my coffee–yuk!!
      Still can’t stop laughing–J-U-S-T T-O-O F-U-N-N-Y!!

4. that was actually a little bit terrifying.

lol

5. As the 1% Twilight fan who has loved Jacob from the start I find myself laughing and being upset at the same time.

• I’m not one of those I’ve seen Taylor with his shirt off, running with the wolves in a pair of shorty Mcshort shorts, and boy could he melt buttah.
      I have and will always love Jacob Black.
      I’m Team Jake. I run right along side you on both counts.
      [But I have lotsa respect and a special place in my beating heart for Mr.E.A.M.Cullen,too.] ;)

6. hahaha that was so funny! I knew something was coming, but I didn’t expect that. haha

7. LOL!!!!! Hahahahahahha!!!

8. LOL! xD

9. katesinlove says:

wow. that was SO funny! and kind of scary. . .suprising. :)

10. That was really……um…..weird.

11. I love Jake but it was so funny!

12. MariposaAlice says:

Lmao! I wasn’t expecting that! Great spoof xDD

13. that was funny but weird at the same time

14. Rocio Flores says:

omg that scared me ! but i started laughing so hard then when it roared i got scared again! haha

15. wooow that was really not funny.

16. haha, that was actually kinda freaky

17. abigael_d says:

this one’s HILARIOUS lol
    but kinda freaky at the same time hahaha
    i wasn’t expecting Snuffleupagus to ROAR like THAT…
    & i should’ve been disappointed that they made a joke about my fave wolf , but it’s hilarioussss :P

18. Aw, I expected something funnier. That was kinda retarded though. Heh.

19. Twiligh Nymph says:

I usually don’t laugh at these kind of spoofs but that was freaking hilarious. ROTFL.

20. Meh, that wasn’t funny. Maybe because I love Jacob so much I didn’t find it funny.

21. hahahahahahaha
    I loved it!!!!!
    course I’m team jacob but that was so funny!!!
    hahahahahahaha
    one of the bests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!