Jimmy Kimmel Spoofs New Moon Clip

Comments

1. hahahahaha!
    that was hilarious.
    wasn’t expecting it!
    xD

2. I may not appreciate the Jake mockery, but that was hilarious.

• I, too, do not like Jake being the butt of a joke BUT, that was pretty funny. I love that they gave Jake/”Snuffy” big ‘puppy dog eyes’.
      I’d been wondering for the longest time where Snuffy’s been hidin’. You don’t want to make me angry, I’ve got SnufaRage! LMAOROTF

3. ScarletRubie says

for some reason i was awake when jimmy came on, i love Jacob but this had to be the funniest thing, i laughed for so long, it might have been the lack of sleep but it was definitely unexpected.

• GrayPanther says

In that case–I have no excuse as it’s Suday morning and I just snorted my coffee–yuk!!
      Still can’t stop laughing–J-U-S-T T-O-O F-U-N-N-Y!!

4. that was actually a little bit terrifying.

lol

5. As the 1% Twilight fan who has loved Jacob from the start I find myself laughing and being upset at the same time.

• I’m not one of those I’ve seen Taylor with his shirt off, running with the wolves in a pair of shorty Mcshort shorts, and boy could he melt buttah.
      I have and will always love Jacob Black.
      I’m Team Jake. I run right along side you on both counts.
      [But I have lotsa respect and a special place in my beating heart for Mr.E.A.M.Cullen,too.] ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. hahaha that was so funny! I knew something was coming, but I didn’t expect that. haha

7. LOL!!!!! Hahahahahahha!!!

8. LOL! xD

9. katesinlove says

wow. that was SO funny! and kind of scary. . .suprising. ๐Ÿ™‚

10. That was really……um…..weird.

11. I love Jake but it was so funny!

12. MariposaAlice says

Lmao! I wasn’t expecting that! Great spoof xDD

13. that was funny but weird at the same time

14. Rocio Flores says

omg that scared me ! but i started laughing so hard then when it roared i got scared again! haha

15. wooow that was really not funny.

16. haha, that was actually kinda freaky

17. this one’s HILARIOUS lol
    but kinda freaky at the same time hahaha
    i wasn’t expecting Snuffleupagus to ROAR like THAT…
    & i should’ve been disappointed that they made a joke about my fave wolf , but it’s hilarioussss ๐Ÿ˜›

18. Aw, I expected something funnier. That was kinda retarded though. Heh.

19. Twiligh Nymph says

I usually don’t laugh at these kind of spoofs but that was freaking hilarious. ROTFL.

20. Meh, that wasn’t funny. Maybe because I love Jacob so much I didn’t find it funny.

21. hahahahahahaha
    I loved it!!!!!
    course I’m team jacob but that was so funny!!!
    hahahahahahaha
    one of the bests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!