The Twilight Guy on the Rumor Mill

It looks like Kaleb Nation, the Twilight Guy, is having about as many emails as we have over the nonsense that Kristen Stewart is supposedly having Robert Pattinson’s love child. We blogged about it here.  Kaleb has taken a humorous approach to the larger issue at hand.

Comments

1. Dimitris says:

That was funny!

2. ouch lol news weekly wouldnt be too happy bout that =P
    haha tha magazine may not be well known in america but its well known here.. girls with absolutely nothing better to do in their lives love it! lol

3. Madeline says:

Oh my gosh that made me laugh!That was so funny Kaleb!

4. That was hilarious!

5. whoa! this kaleb dude is so funny.. lol..
    and people like to make insane rumours..
    thank god people not too stupid to believe it..

6. Peace.Love.Twilight. says:

Wow I am so glad that video was made. I actually heard one person talking in the grocery store about how “it was wrong that Kristen and Rob hooked up…now they have consequences!” I just laughed. I mean seriously, guys, don’t believe everything you READ!

7. Twilight Nymph says:

Seriously there’s no better way to bring down the tabloids in shame than the way the Twilight Guy just did. It’s awesome. I’m cuting this short my battery is dying.

8. I still like Billy Burke’s comment that Rob is actually pregnant with HIS child.

9. Laura :D says:

yeah i like billy’s comment 2 :) but this was funny as well. i <3 u kaleb!

10. Mary Alice Cullen says:

Um are they dating kristen and rob??

11. Ohhh myyy goosssshh!
    Hunny, you dont live in AUSTRALIA, where it was published so of course YOU wouldn’t of heard about the magazine. Plus Kristines a big girl, she can handle this stuff herself.

12. Zookie Monster says:

Oh, I do love Kaleb :) Can’t wait to read his book!

13. twihard 4eva says:

zomygawd, that rumor is just about as true as if my brother actually could find a girlfriend (burn!!!) lol. happy b-day, bro!! i love the end where he makes edward say “im gonna have ur babies”!!! lol!!

1. […] Nation’s hysterical approach to the Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart rumors, courtesy of Twilight Lexicon. […]