New Moon Piazza Photo Montage

One fan has strung together a series of photos all acquired from different sources and angles to represent what the filming looked like from Edward’s appearance, to Bella’s run through the fountain, to the kiss, to Bella finally dragging Edward back into the shadows.

Again we are linking so if you are trying to stay spoiler free you aren’t forced into seeing images.

Filming continues today in the piazza, close-up shots of previous footage and additional background.

Comments

1. Smashley says:

Thanks!!!
    i am drooling on my keyboord right now….hahaa

2. That was sooooo fricking cool!!!!

3. OMG…I’ve got chills and now the wait will be even more agonizing!

4. sillygirl says:

oh wow!!! LOVE IT! Just like in the book, minus the kiss…which I am okay with :)

5. Danny Chipman says:

NIIIICE! Too bad I can’t save it to my computer.

6. Rosalie says:

OMG thats all i have to say

7. WOW!.. i have to watch it again..

8. I love it…it gave me chills and a few tears in my eyes too…

9. JGroIsMyEdward says:

chills. CANNOT wait. teary-eyed

10. That was beautiful, I’m impressed! Thanks so much.

11. LOVE IT! Thank you “soglamssochic” for creating it for all of us to enjoy, and thank you to Twilight Lexicon for posting it for all of us to see!!

12. that was wow

13. Ahhhh………..I think I’ll replay this all day long………thank you for that, its absolutly stunning and I can’t wait till Nov!!!!

14. Caitlin says:

Oh. My. God. I saw all the pictures yesterday, but this…..wow. I have tears in my eyes and I can’t stop watching it over and over. Thanks so much for posting this!! This scene is like my favorite one in the whole series.

P.S. Isn’t he dragging *her* into the shadows because he knows that the Volturi are coming to stop him and Bella is now in great danger? that what i thought.

• Laura G. says:

Yes he does…but first she pushes him into the shadows because he thinks they are both dead…and when he realises that she’s alive and she is actually by his side, he starts dragging her…

• Caitlin says:

yeah, she pushes him but he doesn’t move. lol.

• Yeah, but they don’t kiss in the book either. It’s okay though. This movie already looks waaaay better than the first and I haven’t even seen the trailer yet.

15. I think I’ve watched this about 50 times already. :)

16. Thanks for the pictures. Love em.Kristen and Robert are both very talented, born to play Bella and Edward.A huge thanks to those you have proposed for Kristen and Robert and also to those who approved for them to take up the role.

17. Moe Moe says:

This is going to be amazing!!!! I’ve never said this before but I think that this movie (NM) will be better than the book :D eeeeeeeeeeee I cant wait!!!!!

18. AlbertaJenn says:

This is great! :D A wonderful chance to see the behind the scenes of one of the most dramatic parts of NM.

My only foibble: the ultra-low jeans on Bella, showing too much skin. Not ther modest wardrobe I picture her in. But, if that’s the worst of the film, it’s going to be pretty dang awesome!

• ALBERTA!!!!! Please im sorry they dress bella pretty bad in the movie, so all i can say is thank god 4 the low rise jeans. Finally something modern that young people actually wear.They did a horrible job with the clothes in twilight this is a vast improvement not happy w/ the green camp shirt but oh well lol.

19. yenieuq says:

This is going to be amazing!! I’m going to read the book again! :-)

20. wow…that totally brought tears to my eyes (happy ones ofcourse :) I can’t wait to see New Moon just for that part…sigh….I heart Edward.

21. That was awesome! I love the looks they both give each other. So intense just like it should be. Can’t wait till Nov!!!

22. CrazilyObsessed024 says:

I did that too… Except it is a gif so you can post it places.

Link:

23. OMG!!!! i think i cryed when i saw these pics. They are awesome. Rob is so hot!!!! I can’t stand it.

24. Mary Alice Cullen says:

Uhh. i cant see it my school blocks all the youtube myspace sites. Well have to wait till i get home/. I bet its good. :)

25. Kirachan says:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!

26. CullenChik says:

I bawled my eyes out when I saw that! I am going to cry like a baby throughout this movie…

27. Twilight_South says:

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I can’t wait until November!!! I think I’m going to watch this video like 100 more times hahaha or more!!!!

28. TO DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO:

Go to this website: keepvid.com
    Enter the URL from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1BHZ4UQ2GA
    Then click on “Download in High Quality”!!

29. I was determined to stay spoiler-free but my self control is clearly lacking.

I just almost started crying…

30. Oh my gosh, this is just-….. wow…. I think those pictures finally convinced me that the new director will probably do his job remarkably well…. I soooo look forward to seeing this film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. This director gets the series! This is amazing-so many of us cannot wait-this gives me the chills…

32. WOW!!! awesome job!! and the music they used made you really feel it!! Great job!!

• WOW!!! WOW!!! I keep watching it over and over and it gives me chills everytime!!! I cant wait to see the movie :)

33. Heather B says:

Watch this with Moby’s “My Weakness” playing instead, starting at 1:15 in to the song…

34. ok this is totally of topic but….ANYONE WHO HAS A MYSPACE PAGE OR HEARD OF MYSPACE THEY JUST ANNOUNCED THEY WILL SHOW THE NEWMOON TRAILER ON SUNDAY AT 7:45P.M. TO 10:45P.M. ET -(EASTERN TIME)
    P.S. your welcome!!!!!^_^

35. minervacullen says:

OMG I am crying now. It is PERFECT! I just love it. I can not wait until November!

36. cheyenne says:

Omg! Amazing! I can’t wait!!! He is so beautiful! Not quite exactly what I pictured, but pretty dang close! New Moon is gonna be amazing! :D

37. This video is amazing! Whoever put it together did a fantastic job!

38. I don’t know why but I’m disappointed that they are kissing at this point in the movie. Isn’t she supposed to go through the rest of Italy believing that he doesn’t really care for her and that she is holding on to the moments she can.

• AlbertaJenn says:

She pretty much tackles him, so I’m not sure he really has any choice at that point. Besides, the kiss could either be he’s glad she’s alive, or he loves her.

• I think at that point he still thinks they’re both dead and she probably thinks he kissed her out of habit or just to pretend that he loved or something like that.

39. That was awesome!

40. Natasha says:

I never thought that the scene in the book was missing anything without a kiss, but now….*wipes brow and shakes glazed expression of face*….DAMN!!! That scene looks like it’s going to go down VERY well. Next years MTV ‘Best Kiss’????? Better go and watch it again. Just in case I missed something. *sigh* I’m feeling very positive about this film!!!

41. i'mwiththewolves says:

i’m obviously not team edward (or team rob for that matter- taylor/jacob all the way) but uhh did i miss something?! since when does rob have a six pack?!

42. Chelsea says:

Thank you so much for just linking to the site instead of posting the pictures! I really don’t want to be spoiled and I appreciate that you would do this for those fans who don’t want to be spoiled!

43. Mary Alice Cullen says:

That was soooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that really Rob packs???? I love the kiss. I can’t wait till the movie im soooo excited

44. Arielle says:

Is it possible to hyperventilate and cry at the same time? This is beautiful, and amazing, and touching, and so awesome looking. It makes me want to read New Moon again, and fall madly in love with the book once more.

Also, is anyone else totally loving the song playing in the background? It’s so perfect. :-)

45. 8O That was awesome! I absolutely loved it. I’m getting more and more excited for the movie.

46. nicoleeeee says:

well ive never been one to cry for anything “theatrical” i cant cry while watching tv shows movies ect. i just laugh at people who are but just right now im feeling the exact same way i felt during the last couple pages of breaking dawn…like a teary-eyed baby,and these were only pictures!!(who knows what ill be doing on 11/20/09 at midnight!!) i had doubts but so far this movie looks like its going to be just as amazing as the first!! :D

*the music made me even more emotional, geez where are my tissues????

47. ScarletRubie says:

wow this video has given a whole new kind of faith for this movie, it looks SO GREAT and it seems like Taylor wasn’t the only one who worked out this time around. ROb’s got something going on, i’m sure the make-up dept made it look better but his 6-pack doesn’t look fake. I’m so excited!!!!!!!!!

48. TwilightDieHard says:

Very nicely done. Like seeing the movie in a picture view. Thanks for piecing the scene together.

49. Tatiangel333 says:

I hope they use similar music for the actual movie. That music made the whole slide show perfect.

50. OH MY GOSH!!! that was so amazing! ahhh! it kinda ruins the moment in the movie, but gosh I bet it will have the same effect. Music was great. Great job to the person who made this!! gosh! it made me want to cry and I have no idea why. I am defently going to cry at the actual movie! ahh! amazing, thanks for letting us know, I can’t wait for the movie!