Robert Pattinson Meets Sharon Stone

Popsugar has a caption contest going for this photo.

Maybe, “As a matter of fact they call me cougar killer?”

Comments

1. Jessica says:

Robert: “You just let one drop, didn’t you”
    Sharon: “OME you read my mind, I’m so embaressed”
    Robert: “I can smell it, is all.”

2. Melanie says:

Sharon: /Who/ did you just say you’re going to bite?!?!

Well, that’s what I thought as soon as I saw it.

3. ROBERT; You owe me a check for $40,000.00

(she snuck in 2 FREEBIES on the video)

4. Minaminx says:

She looks like he just goosed her! lol!

5. Sharon: Your pretty proud of yourself are’nt you?

Robert: Well….Yeah, I thought I was only going to get $5.00 for a kiss!

6. “So, I uh, watched Basic Instinct last night-thats a VERY nice dress you’re wearing”

7. busybee says:

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours…

• Kay_Cullen says:

OMG!!!!!! HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE!!!! YOU are so devious!!! How does your wicked mind work!!!!!! LOL!!! ROTFL!!!!!! You are amazing!!!

8. arazcal says:

Ah Sharon… That’s not an icepick, so would you please let go. Thanks.

9. Rob: “Ooh…is that your hand on my arse Sharon?”

Sharon: “Oops sorry…its just a ‘basic instinct”.

10. Sharon: “Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?”

Rob: “Well, it’s not a gun, but it IS a loaded weapon.”

• therealmrswhitlock says:

*spits drink all over computer* I’m on the floor! Seriously!

All I could think when I saw the pic is, “She totally caught him checking out her rack and he totally admitted to it!”

11. Heather says:

E: Mountain lions are my favorite, but I’ll settle for a cougar anytime.

12. Kay_Cullen says:

*Rob wispers into Sharon’s ear*

SHARON: Oh, my, it SPARKLES down THERE, too?!?

13. I actually can’t assist you with that, simply because you’ll want step by step guidelines that’s coming along with either videos or pictures. The Xbox 360 delivers many new features that players will cherish:. Some plans are free while others are offered for a price.

14. This life-sustaining Energy is always flowing direct
    from Spirit through women?s bodies because women?s bodies create and
    nourish new life. s bauxite deposits are lower grade than elsewhere in the world, but low-cost energy has kept the region competitive.
    The festival begins on the first day of the seventh lunar month by opening the Kanmen, the tower gate
    of Keelung’s Old Venerable Temple.

15. But at this time, it has built-in a number of important things from the English-speaking world much like the language by itself the place they
    include English songs and dialogues. From Bollywood news or
    anything under the sun in the Bollywood world
    is readily available on this site, showing the latest and upcoming Bollywood movies so
    you will never again miss out on any of them. London Dreams is a
    story about two pop stars Salman Khan and Ajay Devgan who
    fall in love with a South Indian girl, Asin.

16. hello!,I love your writing very so much! share we keep in touch extra about your post on AOL?
    I require a specialist in this house to unravel my problem.

May be that is you! Having a look ahead to peer you.

17. Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this short article together.
    I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

18. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a
    30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My
    apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83
    views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

19. My brother suggested I may like this blog. He used to be entirely
    right. This publish truly made my day. You can not imagine just
    how much time I had spent for this information! Thank
    you!

20. In the wild dogs that live in packs instinctively follow a leader.
    For their main page, the designers of Webkinz have chosen the powerful design of a newspaper, which legitimizes the discourse found within
    this virtual world through its alignment with a common household media artifact.
    I truly logged in myself and took a seem about and I
    was pleasantly shocked.

21. You may also see ‘specks’ running over the surface, particularly near the
    vent, eyes, mouth and joints. Two thousand years ago, the seemingly contradictory prophecies of
    the first coming of the Messiah were all harmonized in the life of Jesus Christ who was a Nazarene born in Bethlehem who came out
    of Egypt. Another great Hand Drawn Map Pack
    by I-A-Grafix provides a beautiful artistic quality to any projects you might want
    to embellish.

1. […] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and […]