Robert Pattinson Interviewed in Cannes

Another great clip here from UK TV

Via Robert Pattinson Online

Comments

1. Poor Rob! LOL, the reluctant actor! Hope he finds a balance in his life with all the attention. :)

2. twilighted says:

Does this make anyone else a little sad? I mean, I ache for Rob, and his loss of quality of life and privacy.

• Sweetdevil says:

Yes it really does make me sad. I totally agree. I think people should just give him a rest, I mean, what’s the point with following him everywhere? I like Rob, a lot, I adore him, but I would never do such a thing, just because I like him so much. He deserves better than being followed everywhere he goes by crazy teenage girls and paparazzi and everything

• Yes, I can’t help but feel a little sad for him. But, stuff like this doesn’t last forever so hopefully he’ll be back to normalcy soon.

• I always wondered how all of this attention made Rob feel at times..It is sad how fame can control and isolate a person so much. But like all things, nothing last forever so I hope he tries to enjoy some of this while he can. I will forever be his fan for life.

3. Yep, Rob needs to come and stay with me for awhile. LoL I’ll be his only company. *wink* *wink*

Putting that aside…yes I feel for him too.

4. I agree that it made me a bit sad that he had to be jostled by his fans and bodyguards. It can’t be pleasant but his attitude is refreshing. I see that he knows it’s part of his career and avoids negativity. That’s great.

5. Irrevocably Susan says:

Thank you…Thank you…Thank you…! I love hearing from all of these voices of reason. If this kind of attention keeps up (this insane kind of attention, this nonsensicle following around), the demenor of the actors that we have grown to love will eventually change. I would hate to see that happen.

6. CeeCee29 says:

I do feel bad for him. :( Poor guy is going to lose it just cause he’s loved all over. I just want to give him a big hug. He’s more down to earth then other young actors though and that is cool.

7. arazcal says:

talk about living life in a fish bowl…

ahh.., I think it’s too late for any kind of normalcy to return for at least a couple of years, if even then. R.Patz has brought Edward to life and in doing so now, sadly, it appears that Rob’s life (as he knew it)is as frozen as Edward’s was.
    I think the clip clearly illustrates why Stephanie Meyer apologized to Rob, she knew his life was going to change- just not to the extreme extent.
    Let’s just hope for Rob’s sake that he keeps his head and ego about him and takes it all in stride and finds a way to enjoy the ride…and keeps smiling that beautiful smile ;)

8. edward4evR says:

You know I do feel bad for him. Not bad enough to let him walk by if I ever saw him. ;) (Not likely in IN, I’m afraid.) I would still ask for a photo. But being an adult, I like to think I’d be respectful about it and then let him move quickly on with his business. None of this stalking behavior and hanging on and asking for kisses in vamp fangs like that crazy French woman in the other video. I’d like to thank him for bringing Edward to life for us if I ever saw him and tell him how much I appreciate what he’s going through for this role. It means a lot that he still seems so humble and if he stays humble, I hope he knows that his real fans will be his fans forever.

9. that is one question i think i would ask..would he still done the movie knowing the craziness his life is now?..i think every actor wants fame but his fame right now is unbelieveable