Robert Pattinson Smolders in Cannes

Rob posed for photographers on the Rivera today. He’s in Cannes to promote New Moon and Remember Me for Summit.

The are more photos on HitFix

Comments

1. Leonela says:

it is me or does robert pattinson look really weird in the sunlight? i guess because we never really see him out without sun glasses or a hoodie.

2. Such a squee worthy picture of Rob! *faints*

3. ohhh how drool-worthy :) love it!

4. he looks so sleepy in the first pic :-(

5. I feel kinda bad for him. His self proclaimed stalker is there too. Yep, Paris Hilton is there too. :(

• Sweetdevil says:

Omg Paris Hilton.
      Imagine Rob dating Paris. That would be the most terrible thing ever.
      Poor Rob, never having some rest. He really does look bored and tired, but he is still hot of course

• Natasha says:

The very idea of Rob and Paris make shiver with dread!! ick.

• Natasha says:

Geez. Poor bugger. He looks soooo tired!!! I’m nearly 14 years older than him, work nights, have small child and sleep an average of 20 hours a week and the bags and lines under my eyes aren’t that bad. Having said that, even exhausted and perhaps a little fed up, he looks GOOD!!! Hopefully he’ll get some down time while he’s there. That part of the world can be very relaxing if you get the opportunity.

6. Great pictures but he does look a little tired. Robert you need to get some rest.

7. Hmmmm – isnt that the top he was wearing in the new moon poster :) he once said in an interview he gets to take any clothes he want with him :D

8. carmella says:

LOVE IT!!!….

9. Gosh, If it were me I dont know what I would do with myself! He’s so brave!!! He just stands there so patiently! He’s gonna need some down time soon!

10. He looks great though a little tired… it’s distracting me from my paper…due in an hour! Hope he gets some rest soon!

11. If you click on the link… make sure you are sitting down :)

12. Woah, never seen him in a polo before. It’s tripping me out. lol.

13. That last photo with the photographers is pretty overwhelming. And you know that is only some of them.

He does look a little tired, sleepy too, but I think he looks more bored and/or resigned than anything. Maybe he’s hoping they will give him a little peace if they get a bunch of easy shots now. I doubt it.

I am very glad to see photos of him however that are voluntary. Not a string of all-the-same shots of him walking down the street. Or hiding in his hoodie.

At least it appears he has some mild weather to go along with the attention.

14. SO HANDSOME! He looks tired but we all would be if we were him.Crazy press tracking his every move,crazy girls screaming 4 him,(he might like that though)traveling and dont forget work. I just hope at the end of all the TWILIGHT movies he does not come out looking like Sweeney Todd LOLOL..So girls when u get to meet the great Rob p. be kind and show some respect..He knows that we all want to ripe his clothes off..

15. Rob looks GREAT as always. Looks like the messy hair is back! ha ha.

I feel so bad for him he looks tired & kind of bored just standing there letting them get their pictures. I hope he can get some rest & hopefully enjoy himself while he’s there.

16. He is so pretty. he looks embarrassed

17. He’s got little black shoes on- so cute!!!!! I think he-s wonderful!!! Luv that little polo!!!

18. Really think the marketing effect for Summit would be better for New Moon especially if ‘Bella’ is there with Edward. Infact if Jacob is there as well it would paint a more prefect picture. So Summit the next round find Robert at least a partner, doesnt matter if it is taylor or Kristen or someone else in the Remember me? Well if you are a promoting movie ie…Love New Moon poor advert this time I think…

19. minervacullen says:

I hope he’s wearing his sunscreen, need to stay vampire pale

20. Profit2829 says:

NICE!! Never seen him in a polo tee before. With the sea behind him…. he looks REFRESHING! I LOVE IT!

21. Sugary Giggles says:

I lol’d at the third picture http://s3.amazonaws.com/hitfix/photos/102138/RobertPattinsonCannes2_gallery_primary.jpg cause isn’t that the exact same pose in all those stand up cut outs of him from Twilight?

22. Not a good pic, maybe he is tired. Anyone else read he has been out on a yacht partying with loads of girls? I think it was EOnline who said that.