Volterra Fountain Under Construction

TY to Twilighters 2.0 Italia for the heads up.

Comments

1. shareen says:

The infamous fountain, before Bella finally reunites with Edward. I can’t wait for New Moon, can’t it be Nov already.

2. I am so looking forward to seeing this movie…The book is finally coming to life.

3. That’s what we call ironic. Haha.

4. wow im so excited that all my favorite parts of the book are in the movie!! i can hardly wait!! i have that whole day planned!! no school for me!!!! so excited for the mtv movie awards! thank god russel brand isnt there!!

5. Ahhh, now that’s MUCH more like what I imagined in the book. Volterra just didn’t cut it…

6. I think, if you look closely….you can see maybe where Edward will be standing, if Bella still runs thru the fountain…maybe….. :)

7. shareen says:

I can’t imagine the amount of extras thats gonna be there the day they’re gonna film that scene. it will be wicked.

8. petite_femme says:

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!! :D :D :D :D :D I’m soo happy! Everything is falling into place! Although New Moon is my least favorite book…this scene is one of my favorites!!! I hope it turns out better than what I imagined!!!!! :D :D :D :D

9. karlaa.cullenx3 says:

WoOW
    i looks soo amazing

10. I reallt don’t unerstad why they can’t film in Volterra it would bring them publicity too… But no no the yjust have to film in an other town where they need to build a fountain im confuses

11. Girls I would like to let you know that THE SQUARE in THAT picture you just posted, it’s NOT Volterra, but it’s Montepulciano.
    Do a little research before posting.

• Twilight_News says:

We did thank you very much.

Note the description “Seemingly Montepulciano and Volterra are among the few towns in Italy without a fountain in the town square. No fear, the book and script call for a fountain, and a fountain is currently being built!” Several times we have covered the fact that though the book calls for a fountain neither city has one.

We’ve been covering the Montepulciano shooting of the Volterra scenes, the entry is tagged Montepulciano. It’s the fountain for the Volterra scene. We seriously doubt anyone made a mistake thinking we were talking about the city of Volterra, unless of course they rushed reading.

Context, it’s all about reading the entire context.

12. I think that is what the poster means….she wonders why they didn’t film in Volterra- instead of Montepulciano where they had to build a fountain.
    Let’s be nice- :)

13. Alu Rathbone says:

They should be able to leave the fountain… lol… which would be aweseom… cause then that could be the gift to the city… lol… oh well… Can’t wait!

14. This is great! I’m so happy that the fountain scene will be included in the movie.

15. volterra didn’t have a awesome square. this place had the square but no fountain. problem solved, lets build a fountain. gotta love hollywood. surprised they didn’t build a volterra on a back lot.

16. Hi!I am Italian,i’m sorry but i don’t understand what do you say…where is building the fountain,in Montepulciano or Volterra?
    Twilighter2.0 tells that fountain is in Montepulciano..the italian’s news  are clearly.The Twilighter 2.0 and Twilight italia’s site
    tell the same thing about it .i’m sure !XD and a few minutes ago there are a new news…
    i’m sorry but,i don’t speak english very well!:P

17. Bring on the fountain! So this means Kristen is going to splash through the water into Edward’s arms after all? Yay …! This is so exciting. XD

18. patty !! says:

OMFG!!!! I can’t wait !!! this is to much for me!! I want to see the movie right now!!!!!

I CAN’T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!

19. This is so awesome cant wait until nov

20. Vampiregirlsince1918 says:

I’m glad there making the fountain I know its kinda a small detail but I’d be sad if they left it out. lol.

1. [...] to Twilighters 2.0 Italia for the heads up. Read the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]