Jackson Rathbone in Nylon Magazine

Jackson Rathbone is featured in Nylon, the same magazine that did the Kristen Stewart feature on Runaways. You can tell in the picture how the sides of his head have been shaved for his role in The Last Airbender.

“When asked about working with his Twilight castmates, he praises their talent, then adds, “Kristen and Rob are both very musically inclined, so we would have jam sessions.  It was like the Cullen Family Band.”

Comments

1. Oh no. He looks so much better with Jasper hair. His band 100 Monkeys is pretty good!

2. Wait! This has to be from a while ago, right? Because I think he’s done filming The Last Airbender? And I saw a picture in my group of Jasper’s new hair for New Moon.

3. WOW- THERES AN IDEA! THE CULLEN FAMILY BAND! WOULDN’T YOU LIKE TO BE A FLY ON THE WALL AT THAT JAM SESSION, I
    BET ITS CARAZY FUN. I DO LOVE JACKSONS LONGER TRESSES,
    HE LOOKS LIKE ANGELINA JOLIES LITTLE BROTHER.

4. 1st the Partridge Family… now the Cullen Family Band

5. the last airbender doesnt come out until next year directed by M. Night Shyamalan

6. Oh wow, I wasn’t sure I would like his Sokka hair, but it looks really good in that other picture!

7. I know he wears a wig for New Moon.

I think he makes a cute Sokka, but I’m still cringing at the thought of the movie…

• Oh, I thought that was his real hair dyed and styled for Jasper. Because I can see Jackson’s dark roots in Twilight, so I didn’t think it was a wig.

• Rachel M. says:

For Twilight, that was his real hair. Because of the Air Bender movie, his hair wasn’t long enough to look the same, and since vampire don’t change, they just decided to give him a wig. I like his natural hair over the wig.

8. WHAT?????
    I love Avatar the last air bender.
    I’ve watched that show longer than I knew about Twilight.
    I can’t believe Jackson is playing Sokka.
    I never actually followed the movie as I did twilight though (cause I love twilight more.)
    This will be interesting to see an actor play in two things I love.

9. Jennifer says:

Check out the Hudson Jeans ad with his baby pic in the same issue :)

10. I think he looks hot!! Team Jasper!! :)

11. Wow, you learn something new every day!!!

Never knew kirsten was musically talented, what does she play, does anyone know?

12. That’s cute the Cullen Band.

13. kehacakes says:

He kind of, in this picture, looks like Johnny Depp. Just a little.

14. Rockin'It says:

WOW!!! Check out that hair!!!! I love it! Very cute, Jackson!!!

15. Cullen Family Band? Seems interesting.

16. Hale yes…Id go pale for Jasper Hale!!!!!!LOL.I think poor jackson got skipped over b/c of the mass hysteria for the wolves…On a serious note i think he is very talented cant wait 2 see him in other movies.Loved him as Adam/Amanda cant wait for his bigger role in eclipse…

• I agree. He was so awesome on Criminal Minds it really showed what an awesome actor he is & that he can do a variety of roles. I too am excited to see his expanded role in Eclipse (especially since the cut back/out most of Jasper’s role in Twilight :( )

17. ILoveAliceCullen says:

Oh my god. :|

How can you find this ‘hair’ (you can’t call it hair anymore) CUTE?

I hate this and I’m really shocked. :|
    How could he do this to himself / his nice, sexy, HOT, irresisteble- looking? :O

I don’t understand and I really HATES this hair.:(

Shocked and heartbroken </3

18. willinglyjasper says:

Which Nylon issue??!!! already!! my daughters and their friends had dibs on all the men in twilight except Jasper! So they gave him to me Yahoo!!! I am going crazy for this Mag! issue! anyone!