Evening News

Film.com announced that theyw ill be working wtih Summit on a fan contest.  There swill be more news to come next week.

29 days left… Check what the LA Times has to offer out of their goody bag as they continue the count down.

Chapters is having a contest to win tickets for a Private Pre-Screening of Twilight.  Check out all the information here.

Comments

1. KateXCullen says:

The link to the contest isn’t working. =[
    Is anyone else having trouble?
    XOXO -Kate

2. KateXCullen says:

…The chapters.indigo.ca one I mean…

3. awwww. the canadia link isn’t working!!!
    **sniff**

4. yaaa says its no longer available!! :(:(:( and im in canada :P

5. xI-MustBeDreamingx says:

:D I’m so happy. It’s not much longer ’til the movie… I think I might actually make it.

aw. Yeah the link for the private screening contest says there is an error.

o.O Rob could use a shave. xD

6. Bearded Rob!!!

^_^

*swoons*

7. I just tried the link and it works please let me know if you continue having trouble.

8. Keep trying the link. It didn’t work the first two times (it told me the page no longer existed), but then it worked the third time!

9. This sucks! I work for Cineplex so I can’t enter… and the company does not do private screenings for employees either. Major bummer :(

10. XD Rob’s a mountain man!!!

Ah well, he’s not REALLY Edward he can do what he wants with his face…

11. Um… LOTS of spelling errors in the first bit lexicon.

12. MY PARENTS WONT LET ME ENTER THE CONTEST! AHHHHHHHHHH

13. genuinesmile says:

I really like Rob with a beard…makes appear older. Frrankly, in the simplest terms…that picture is pretty hot :D

Plus I sorta hate it when actors keep their character’s look.

14. I actually like the beard on Rob. Strange because usually I really don’t care too much for facial hair, but for some reason it makes him look amazingly sexy.

15. Devon061381 says:

hmmm I’m gonna go with a “no” on the beard. I definitely think stubble is the way to go for him. I forget where I saw pics of him with a really nice 5 o’clock shadow, and I couldn’t contain myself. Stubble is sexier by far on him. Sexy as hell.

Does anyone else feel a compulsion to wash his hair for him? I dunno…I love how his hair does its own thing, but if there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s greasy, unwashed hair. Ew. He just needs some good product, rather than grease au naturel.

16. Freakinloon says:

I gotta say a big ol’ yes for the beard. Definitely just more hotness to enjoy.

Obviously didn’t keep it long according to the pics from his most recent travels. *sigh* Too bad.

17. it dosnt work….i need thast contest lmao

18. Well, I’d love to enter the contest, I’m from Canada afterall. Except according to the rules, everyone from Quebec, the maritimes and northern territories are excluded. What the hell people?? I am sad :(

19. Eff yes, western Canada, I’m soooo entering!
    Yaaay!

20. Team Twilight says:

The one canadian contest I find and it doesn’t include Quebec! :(

21. I can’t believe this!How could the world be so cruel?This really was the only canadian contest and it’s NOT for Quebekers!

22. I entered for the preview movie screening!!!!!
    OME.
    I want to win sooo badly.

23. i dnt care what he does with his look as long as he looks great in the movie

24. one contest that is finally in canada and it leaves out Newfoundland! not to mention the rest of the atlantic proviences and Quebec!!! i’m upset beyond compare :/

25. i saw this contest promotion like a month ago on the chapters site and got really excited, and then i read it excludes quebec. lovely!