Jimmy Fallon: Robert Pattinson in Bothered by World Cup

Jimmy Fallon is back in his tree again spoofing Robert Pattinson. This time World Cup is the target.

Comments

1. LOL.. Not much else to say about that.

2. Linda, Houston, TX says

What? Rob isn’t bothered by England’s play?
    FOTFLMAO!!!! One of the best in the “Bothered” series.

3. Twilight Nymph says

Love this every time. Thank You Jimmy Fallon for creating this series, always makes my day when I watch it. LMAO.

4. I agree that Rob should be bothered by England’s lacklustre performance in this world cup ;-)[Go, the Netherlands!]. Not so funny. Fallon should stick to what he knows. Hallowe’en Bothered was better.

5. Random girl says

He is so funny!
    And he said LATVIA! That’s my country! Jimmy Fallon knows that there is a country Latvia! Noone usually mentions Latvia, or any of Baltic countries! And this time – Estonia AND Latvia! I feel proud!

6. hysterical! I crack up every time I see him “hiss” on these things. Awesome 🙂

7. Hilarious as usual, but I must say wouldn’t Rob be more likely to use the word futbol instead of soccer since he is British? Go Mexico!

8. Funny, funny, funny….what a compliment to Rob, these Bothered episodes and his good sense of humor. It cracks me up when he hisses–Jimmy Fallon is great!

9. switzy4ever14 says

Hahahahaha that was hilarious, and I play soccer.

10. *Elwing* says

He is so good!!! I really like him!!
    but I desagree, first althought not all the world is plying now, all the countrys have the possibility to play. 2nd, I love the bubuselas!!! I use them to provoque my brothers. 3th I think too that Rob would say football…
    oh, and GO ARGENTINA, we pass to the next round!!!

11. darrencrissismyboyfriend says

my favorite part of these is always when he throws the belladoll out of the tree.
    always kills me.

jimmy fallon is the man.