10 sec Eclipse Preview Now On-line!

Tomorrow we will have the full Eclipse trailer for you to view and sigh over. Β But for now, we have a ten second glimpse of the trailer. Enjoy!

Comments

1. how perfect is the way jacob delivers the line ‘until your heart stops beating…’

also how disgusting does bella’s hair look when she’s looking at jacob?

• I have to agree with you.. They had the budget for a better wig… what a shame.. πŸ™ but apart from that, I love it !

• Ms.Cullen07 says

I want Eclipse to come out its killing me now dat i cant see it!!!!Team Switzerland!!!

• Why is everyone always going on about the wig?? It just looks messy to me… hasn’t she been sleeping in a tent for two days at this point?

Elsewise, eep! Very excited for the full trailer tomorrow! πŸ˜€

• In my opinion I think this takes place after the tent scene and her hair is supposed to be a mess. If that turns out to not be true then yes, the wig needs help. For 10 sec. I think this is a great clip.

• I agree! You would think they could make her wig look more real! Wow it looks bad! Well at least her hair will be back for Breaking Dawn =) The trailer looks good as well as Jake! He is so hot, but so young. I don’t feel so bad now because at least he is legal!

• I was so excited to see this trailer but it was so short…..can’t wait to see more!

But yes, I agree with Sophie about Bella’s hair. That was the first thing that came to my mind when looking at that scene.

• From the pictures that I saw last week, the wig is also a lot shorter than her hair in New moon which is a shame. I know it’s a little thing, but I liked the fact that Bella’s hair was almost to her waist in Breaking Dawn.

• Ms.Cullen07 says

Jacob does give the line good i agree Bella’s hair does look a bit wack

2. OMG!! That is ALL I can say right now!

3. I can’t wait for the full trailer. The 10 seconds were great.

4. SaraDee0525 says

YEAH!!!! It’s almost time for Eclipse!

5. OMG I want more..is it june 30th yet?

6. cant wait for the full trailer

7. *head explodes*

Moooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeee!!!

So. Awesome.

8. So exited!!!! I love Eclipse!!

9. Ahh!! That was awesome! I’m super excited for this movie now πŸ˜€ Can’t wait till tomorrow morning now!!!

10. OMG!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see the full trailer.

11. Ooooooooh!

12. KSmithGray says

**Swoons…..

Sigh. I love Twilight.

13. Love it! Really like the look of this meadow!

14. Looks great can’t wait till the trailer tomorrow!!!

15. OHHH MYYYY GOOSHHHHH!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! FREAKING OUT OVER HEREEEEE!!!!! πŸ˜€ CANNOT wait any longer to see this movie.

16. Oh man! Looking good. Can’t wait. Wanna see the trailer tomorrow. Hurry up Thursday!!!! Eclipse is my favorite book. I hope Slade has done well by it.

17. 10 seconds too short to form an opinion- my thirst has not yet been quenched πŸ˜‰

18. BTW: Scenery looks great. Love the meadow, etc. Colors look gorgeous. IMO, the wig looks okay. Bella’s not perfect. She’s not a “every hair in place” kind of girl, so hair that’s askew, etc, is just fine with me.

19. shannonh08 says

**scratching at computer screen** MORE! I WANT MORE!!!!

• HAAHAAHAAA yup I’m with you there.
      A Pack of wolves(my guys) couldn’t drag me away from the screen tomorrow πŸ˜‰

20. cool…..

21. So ready for Eclipse to come out.

22. leaves us wanting more like baby birds!! Can’t believe I am this excited about the full trailer tomorrow but that’s the twilight spell!
    Am looking forward to seeing the book brought to life – not just the newborn action, but the graduation party, the Quilete campfire, Bella and Edward ‘heavy petting’ the lot! just hope it’s at least better than the first film…

23. I feel so unsatisfied! lol I NEEEEED to see more..I also can’t wait to see my favorite parts in the book brought to life on screen. I’m definately Twi-hypnotized..

24. I will admit it is the wig I have seen other production photo’s and it looks the same. Kristen has way better hair then that.. Granted that is still not going ot stop me from loving this movie like I know I will.

• At least one good thing about her wearing a wig is that she won’t be able to touch her hair all the time.

25. Charlotte says

Can’t wait for the full trailer to come out tomorrow! This was alright, but just not enough we want more πŸ™‚

26. danacullen says

OMG! I am so excited! Eclipse is my favorite book so I hope they do it justice. The clip looks great, but I need more!

27. OMG, why did I schedule a 9 AM meeting tomorrow?!? I am going to be completely useless during that meeting…all the while wanting to watch the teaser trailer online. I wonder if I can reschedule it…

• Twilibrarian says

Reschedule that meeting, Beth. It can wait. Trailer can’t. snicker snicker wink wink! Are we all hooked or what???

• If the meeting is in your office, maybe you can set up your computer and then excuse yourself to the bathroom for a couple of minutes?

It’s ok … we’re not addicted … we can stop any time we want – honest!

28. FINALLY!!!!

But I actually hope they won’t release TOO many trailers in the run-up to 30 June. There’s something to be said for watching the movie proper with fresh eyes and mind. πŸ™‚

• Mella Cullen says

ITA! Please, Summit, don’t release half of the movie via clips! Not that I wouldn’t watch every single one of them over and over…I just have no control when it comes to Twilight! πŸ™‚

29. ugh… Why Tease us like that????

30. Mella Cullen says

My own heart has stopped beating after this clip! I need more!! Eclipse is my favorite book, so I am actually a little nervous about the movie…I just want it to be so good!!

31. I cant wait to see the whole trailer tomorrow at 3pm (i live in holland)

32. I want more…I’m so adicted to twilight and Eclipse it’s my favorite book….please June 30th come soon!!!!!!

33. This looks so awesome! I like the look of it in the trailer…how in the world will I wait til tommorrow!? Now I just want more. Eclipse is my favorite book and I can’t wait to see this movie.

34. Wow, I love edward, that’s just it.

35. OMG I cannot stop crying! It was amazing and I can’t stop feeling that sadness for Jacob! He goes through som much bad because of her and his words in the teaser sunk into my heart and opened my soul and just made me love him even more!
    β€œI’m gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating” sooooo beautiful!

36. I. can’t. stop. watching. it. In the office sneaking peeks every chance I get. Don’t care if it’s 10 seconds. Crazy, I know.

LOL!!!

37. CharlottePattinson! says

OMG I cannot wait for FRIDAY 12th MARCH for the full trailer!!! Edward! <3

38. If that almost!kiss between Bella and Jacob is at the tent, and the part about if she doesn’t kiss him, he’ll kill himself isn’t there, I’ll be disappointed. Aside from showing his true colours, IMO, there is no need for her to willingly kiss him. Ever.

To be honest, I was expecting more from the 10 second tease then what was there. I was honestly expecting something about Victoria and the newborn army attacking Forks/Bella.

39. πŸ™ I can’t watch it on my computer. Youtube was blocked here. Does anyone know where I can watch it other than YouTube?

40. like how in 10 seconds sets up the Bella conflict between jacob and Edward. However, I know this is probably not going to be a popular comment, but did they have to show Taylor with his shirt off. I know his character is shirtless, I get it. However, the trailer is a teaser for the film/story. They don’t have to exploit shirtless boys every time they can. Fans should be drawn in because of the story.

• ITA. I’m so fed up with Jake being shirtless all the time, we’re going to have to endure that in the film, they shouldn’t put it in the trailer as well. I know the wolfpack is halfnaked for a reason, but it was ridiculous in NM and it’s going to be ridiculous in Eclipse. I hate the attention it’s getting in the media.

41. AH! AH! AH!!!!!!

42. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, enough….I wonder what my full reaction will be the full trailer is out!!!

43. lirael cullen says

lol.. dang… Heart stopped beating there for a moment.. “Ah Taylor, Taylor.. Your still making me smile like a dork seeing you. . Honey I thought we finished this affair last fall??? ” . . xD Can’t wait for June..

44. Ok, I had to watch that a few times… just to make sure I could get an appropriate review (that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!)
    The meadow is beautiful. The scenes are so beautiful! Don’t you love the Pac NW?!
    Her wig though… eh… It’s not that it’s messy. I get that. It’s a poor version of her actual hair. The hairline is too far forward and makes her face look squared off. It’s a straight line from one side to the other.
    In Twilight, she wore a partial wig that started mid-crown (because she was a minor they wanted to spend her time shooting and not waste it on hair and makeup).
    Why couldn’t they do that again. It was great. I couldn’t even tell it was a wig. This one is too obvious.
    Other than that… sigh… Edward is… perfect.

• I agree…Edward is perfect. A tribute to the actor, really. Unlike Jacob, who, even in 10 seconds, makes me cringe. I am not a fan of Lautner’s acting at all. I guess it is the over careful pronunciation of every syllable he does on screen and in interviews. Plus, he makes everything sound extremely cheesy.

• They could not do a partial wig (or extensions) this time because her hair was dyed black and it would have really damaged her hair to redye it so soon (black is really hard to get out of the hair).
      Also Kristen seems to have a habit of playing with her hair and running her hands threw it and this really not a great thing to do with a wig. The hair is different and can get messy easily.

45. YAYYYYYY! I didn’t expect a trailer so soon, can’t wait to see it after this teaser ^^
    How am going to sleep now?

46. I dont think this is after the tents scene I think this is when she is visiting Jacob in la push

47. OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!! I can’t wait till tomorrow!! It was the best 10 seconds of the day!!! πŸ™‚ Seeing this trailer tease made my day a HELL of alot better!! LOL!! SUPER EXCITED!!! πŸ™‚

48. I loved the sneak peek =). What a nice thing to watch during breakfast! Oh, and I think that the shot of shirtless Jacob with the incredible background is after the tent scene… I remember the book describing it as a bright and clear morning =). Can’t wait for the full trailer tomorrow!

• I went back and watched again(well, I would have anyway) and Bella does look like she’s leaning into Jacob for a kiss. I’m wondering if this is the part after he’s tricked her into kissing him and then it says Jacob kisses her more gently before he leaves for battle.
      And, agreed…Edward is perfect!

49. Awww!!!! For 10 sec, it was great!!!! David Slade will make everyone whose judge him shut up!!!! YAY!!!! Great pic!!!!

50. OMG! Did anyone else pause the beginning (meadow) and see the giant ring on Bella’s left hand?!?!? Can’t wait for tomorrow!!!