EDITED: Since we first published this more dates and details are available. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FINE PRINT!!!! Every site is different. Some sites it’s a ticket preorder, others it’s a wristband distribution the day of. Make sure you understand the details of the site you are looking into!
OK folks We’ve made some inquiries via official channels and we should have a completed list (or nearly completed) by tomorrow of all the places Stephenie is appearing along with The Host actors Max Irons (Jared) and Ian (Jake Abel).
Each site has it’s own, unique ticketing procedure. So PLEASE make sure you read carefully the rules for your city! Here is what we have so far and we will update this as we get more. The basic rules for these signing events seem to be as follows (but there is some variation site-to-site SO CHECK THE FINE PRINT each site!!!!!):
- Stephenie will ONLY sign books – no pictures, posters, CDs, t-shirts, or memorabilia. [Lexicon Note: This means books she actually wrote not off topic books like unauthorized bios. Therefore this means The Host, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Bree Tanner, The Complete Illustrated Twilight Guide. We’re pretty sure it would not include movie books since she didn’t actually write those they were instead written about her creation(hoping we’re making sense here). We are uncertain if graphic novels count.]
- Only customers who purchase a copy of THE HOST from the location holding the event will receive a complimentary THE HOST movie poster for stars Max Irons and Jake Abel who are accompanying Stephenie on this signing tour to sign.
- Stephenie will personalize THE HOST only (with first names only). Previous books will receive a signature without personalization.
- Stephenie will sign up to two books PER PERSON.
- Photographs are allowed; however, there will be no posed pictures during the signing. [Lexicon note: this means make friends with the person in back of you on line and get them to snap a photo of you as she signs and offer to do the same for them]
February 19 Coral Gables, Florida 3:00-6:00
February 21 Washington, DC 12:00-3:00
February 22 Philadelphia, PA 11:00-3:00
February 25 Vancouver http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/storeevents/ (Note the rules, and no guarantee! Get there EARLY!!!!)
March 1-6 (or so) events in Europe, details TBA
March 11 Naperville, IL Anderson’s Bookshop 2:00-5:00
March 12 Dallas, TX Barnes and Noble Lincoln Park 2:00-5:00 DALLAS Details on the store’s Facebook: NOTE THE CONDITIONS!
March 15 Los Angeles, The Grove Barnes and Noble 2:00-5:00 NOTE the rules on wristbands!
The Lexicon is also looking for volunteers from each site to act as an unofficial Lex “reporter”. If you are interested in taking notes during the Q&A at each event and relaying this back to us or shooting a video we can embed (store permitting) email us at email@example.com. So far we have Philly covered because Laura will be there, but we need people in other locations.