Breaking Dawn Part 2 Edward Jacob and Bella Posters revealed

The following posters were just revealed of the trio for Breaking Dawn part 2

Comments

1. I really like them can we can a trailer now ?

• OMG! VAMPIRE BELLA!! :D Oh, those bloody red eyes! :D
      Love them all!!
      Bella is wearing a leather jacket!!
      Jacob’s shirt looks like the one from the Eclipse promo photos.
      And as previously said Edward’s coat looks like the one he was wearing in Twilight!
      — BTW Vampire Bella is the best! :D

2. LOVE THEM!!!! When is a FULL trailer coming out!?! ;-D Just love these posters!!!! =)

3. Edward’s coat looks like the coat he wore in the first movie. I kinda like that.

4. omg i love them! :D cant wait to buy one

5. OMG! VAMPIRE BELLA!! :D Oh, those bloody red eyes! :D
    Love them all!!
    Bella is wearing a leather jacket!!
    Jacob’s shirt looks like the one from the Eclipse promo photos.
    — BTW Vampire Bella is the best!

6. Lucianna says:

MUCH better than BD part 1!

7. Jazz Girl says:

I cannot get over the way in which Summit’s PR department continues to take amazingly beautiful people and make them look plain awful. Granted, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But, just like the previous images, which I take exception with for multiple reasons, these look like they were airbrushed by a two year old on a meth binge.

• smitten_by_twilight says:

Sadly, this is still true too. More Hollywood obsession with perfection while the rest of us glory in the “imperfections” that make us unique and uniquely lovable.

• But isn’t this one instance where airbrushing is acceptable?

I quote –
        ”I stared because their faces, so different, so similar, were all devastatingly, inhumanly beautiful. They were faces you never expected to see except perhaps on the airbrushed pages of a fashion magazine. Or painted by an old master as the face of an angel.
        – Twilight, Stephenie Meyer.

As a rule I abhor airbrushing, but it is necessary for this.

• OK I concede that Jacob is over airbrushed. It would have been nice if they’d allowed him to look more natural.

• EJ's Girl says:

I totally agree with you Karen, but Jacob’s lips are WAY overdone IMO, too “girly” looking. No guy goes around with glossy perfectly V’d lips. LOL

8. Krystol says:

Um… am I the only one who wonders where these “exciting new look” posters are supposed to be? I swear I read somewhere that Bill Condon said the Breaking Dawn Part 2 posters were supposed to be something unique, unlike other posters we’ve seen so far. Am I wrong in thinking that these are old hat?

9. Lmao really Summit/Lionsgate is this the best you could do for us fans give us the same washed up dry posters. Jacob and Edward have on the same clothes from Eclipse and Twilight, Bella looks the same with just more makeup I can’t with the poster.

10. omg

11. FeFe LaRouxx says:

Doesn’t Jacob own (another) shirt? Not sure if these are as exciting as they made them out to be. Summit, redeem yourselves with a trailer!!

12. I really hope these are just a tease and that we’ll get more & better posters. Yes this is a step up from part 1, but I want to see them as a family! Especially Bella, Edward & Renesmee. And that had better be better than part 1. Though it is cool to see vamp Bella w/the red eyes.

13. I am counting on full trailer at mtv movie awards.

14. I like them!

15. I think I just drooled a bit…

16. “Forever” – reminiscent of Forever Dawn.

Since she was able to transform into Joan Jett I can’t wait to see how Kristen Stewart portrays vampire Bella (beyond the clips we’ve gotten so far).

17. Aileen Leon says:

Umm well i lkie bellas poster i think its the whole leather jacket thing that makes me like it. I think Edwards look the same as in twilight except the face. Jacobs looks the same as in Eclipse. But whatever its something :)

18. can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. I’m soo confused, are these the posters that you are meant to be finding on the fansites?

20. Now, where is a renesmee poster???

21. I would like to see Edward in leather

22. I want to see a trailer!!! Come on Summit!!

23. mommios says:

where can I see the list of names? I never did find the one that was on twilightish? Is there a website with the list?

24. I love them so much. These are perfect. Edward looks incredible. I think these are the best posters yet.

25. Bella is stunning and very fierce!! Very protective Momma Bear vibe coming off of that stare! Brilliant!

I am so HAPPY to finally see another wonderful Edward poster, reminiscent of the first twilight posters, which were the best. He has the right look, the right coloring (undead, but beautiful), and is even rockin the pea coat collar!! =D

Jacob looks equally as fiercely protective, but still representing the more earthy. gold vibe of the wolves. I am anxious to see Renesmee!!!

I am as pleased as punch this go around!! Makes me smile =D