Happy 38th Birthday Stephenie Meyer

A very happy birthday to the author who started it all!

Comments

1. Happy Birthday!!!!!

2. Happy birthday, Stephenie, and thank you for EVERYTHING!

3. Tatyana Rodriguez says:

4. Tatyana Rodriguez says:

Happy birthday stephanie meyer and merry x-mas you look beutiful and I hope h have a great time with your family…. God bless you.

5. Elizabeth (EverythingRemindsMeOfTwilight) says:

Many Happy Returns of the Day! Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with us. Merry Christmas!

6. Happy Birthday Stephenie! May you have many more to come. Thank you for sharing your dream. May you and yours have a safe and enjoyable Merry Christmas and Happy New Year filled with love, joy and peace.

7. Happy birthday !! I’d like to thank you for creating such a wonderful world: Twilight. God blesses you forever. Thanks a lot.

8. A birthday right between Joseph and Jesus. How special! Enjoy the day and year! Thanks for sharing your talent!

9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

10. Happy Birthday Stephenie! We have the same birthday

11. Happy Birthday! Keep dreaming!

12. Happy birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Because of you and your dream of twilight I have started reading again and can not thank you enough for changing my life like you have! Enjoy this day, it is yours!

13. Happy Birthday, Stephenie! Thank you for sharing your gift of writing and imagination with us all. I hope you know how many lives around the world have been changed and blessed because of you. You are inspiration to us all. Have a wonderful day and a Merry Christmas!

14. Happy birthday, Stephenie! And happy holidays to you and yours.

15. radiowidow says:

Happy Birthday Stephenie, and thank you for the gift you gave to us every time we open your books!

16. Happy B-day. Thanks for writing the Twilight Saga. You look gorgeous. Also…uh…
    -assaults your mind with a subliminal message-
    …..After you have caaaaake and presents you waaaanntt to write Midnight Suuuuunnnnnn……

17. Happy Birthday Mrs. Stephenie Meyer!!

You enjoy your day! You deserve it!!

18. Happy Belated Birthday Stephenie!! Hope you had a wonderful one!!
    oh and Merry XMAS to you as well!!:)

19. Happy Birthday Stephenie!! And Merry Christmas!! I’m so grateful you shared your story w/the rest of us.

20. Fiona Cullen says:

Happy Birthday Stephenie. You’re my hero. You have bought indescribable joy in to my life, and I couldn’t never thank you enough.

21. Kanika Keyal says:

belated happy b’day….stephenie meyer…..!!!:):)

22. Call police Drug Addict MELY 408.376.1623

23. Mary Masen says:

Happy Belated Birthday Stephenie!! Thank you for everything you’ve offered us. One thing I know for sure: My life wouldn’t be the same without Twilight. So THANK YOU<3

24. Aileen Leon says:

Happy late birthday stephenie :) Hope you had a grat birthday and christmas :)

25. Alexar Rojas Velez says:

un poco tarde pero espero disfrutaras este año, te agradesco el trabajo realizado porque fue divertido presenciar su desenlace en letra y en pantalla, de cierto modo los vampiros de tu mente son interesantes pero la trama de tu historia solo podia crarse desde una perspectiva femenina y mas aun aguda y calculadora digo esto como cumplido pues mereces tras divertirme mi seguimiento como fan espero mas de ti en las letras de los libros.
    a little late but I hope you will enjoy this year, I agradesco the work because it was fun to witness its outcome in letter and screen, in a way your mind vampires are interesting but the plot of your story could only crarse from a female perspective and even more acute and calculator say this as a compliment because you deserve to have fun after my follow-up as a fan I hope more of you in the letters of the books.

26. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTY !