Bella’s Wedding Dress Now Available on the Alfred Angelo Site

Alfred Angelo is the manufacturer the Bella’s Wedding dress that was designed by Carolina Herrera for the movie Breaking dawn Part 1. According to the Alfred Angelo site the dress is currently priced under $999, and they give the details below. Best part of the details in our opinion is the gown isn’t just limited to smaller sizes!

BELLA’S BRIDAL GOWN
As seen in Twilight – Breaking Dawn Part 1
Bella’s beautiful bridal gown
Long sleeves with button detail
Cut out back with lace embellishments
Sizes: 0 to 30W

Here’s what designer Carolina Herrera had to say about it on the red carpet to MTV

Comments

1. Cindi E. Gilland says:

It is soooo stunning! I wish I could redo my wedding now!

• Gabrielle Carden says:

yeah i didnt wear a dress at my wedding i wore jeans but then again i was 16 i am 20 now and i would so wear this dress is it amazing!!! (and i am not a dress person) If me and my husband ever renew our vows
      i am so getting this dress.

• keshia capen says:

i would like to have that dress right now but i am not getting marry yet and i wish that i was getting marry this year.

2. its a beautiful dress! Not a bad price either. But lets face it unless your a size 6 or smaller this would not look good on a plus size woman! Not being mean…just being realistic!

• Twilight_News says:

I have to say that that was my first reaction too, but my curiosity is peaked. I’m a pretty curvy size 12. I may go and try one on just to see what’s what, take a photo and let viewers decide.

• I agree, You need to be a size 6 or small to make it look Good

3. I just don’t like it. You have to be skinny with no tummy to wear that dress. The lines coming down the front will not help someone who is alittle chubby. I’m short and that dress would look awful on me. I can’t wait to find it and try it on though. It’s just not something I would’be picked from the time period it’s supposed to represent.

4. yuck! they kept that a secret! yuck very ugley!

5. yuck!!!! they kept that a secret?!!!!! yuck that is a terrible looking dress!!!!!!!

• It’s just not modern! It would have been considered the height of fashion in Edward’s time, but now we’re all used to strapless, revealing wedding dresses…it looks old fashioned to us. I still think K-Stew pulled it off beautifully. :)

• The thing is that most women do not suit strapless clothes or dresses. Sorry but its true. A majority of women (whether they are skinny or bigger) just look better when their dress has some straps on. They don’t have to be long sleeves, but straps do look better on a majority of women.
        Anyway I think Bella’s wedding dress looks nice (it probably wouldn’t look good on that many people, it really just depends on your body shape, but it is nice). I like the dress because it is simple & classy, and weddings should be classy. Its also quite unique compared to many wedding dresses worn today, which is cool. But I guess its all a matter of personal opinion.

Anyway I think Bella’s wedding dress looks nice (it probably wouldn’t look good on that many people, it really just depends on your body shape, but it is nice). I like the dress because it is simple and classy, and weddings should be classy. Its also quite unique compared to many wedding dresses worn today, which is cool. But I guess its all a matter of personal opinion.

• Agreed!! Since they chose not to follow the dress in the book, they could have gone SO many different directions, but noo. It’s only an ok dress to start with, and it looks absolutely dreadful on her:(

6. You kidding me it’s a beautiful dress ! I don’t really care too see it on anyone else but on Bella it was beautiful !

7. I think the dress is beautiful, and very representation of that period. Very tasteful and sophisticated……I don’t think any dress would have fit everyone’s expectations, just like the sex scene won’t. They didn’t have to design a dress for “everyone,” just Bella’s body!

• Well said Nancy. I’m with you!!

But does the front of this dress look slightly different from Bella’s dress from the movie?

What do you think?

• I think it’s the same but that dress was so perfectly suited for Kristen that it looks slightly different on someone else. I love the dress but I don’t think anyone will top how it looked on kristen, so gorgeous!!

8. the dress was ok but i really liked the one she wore in the dream!!!!

9. i love the back of the dress more than the whole dress itself. the dress i really liked was the dress she was wearing in her nightmare, i think the dress from her nightmare fit more of the “vintage” style i imagined her in.

10. Barbara P. says:

For all those people posting the dress is ugly! Remember that Alice is dressing Bella up in a old style look!

• That dress is far from the “old style look”…

• I studied fashion design. According to the book it’s supposed to be the late 1910′s which was very victorian styles (you know the “pigeon” look, puffed out chest and bustle bumbum), but corsets were slowly falling away so the waist wasn’t so cinched in. That is the look Alice was supposedly going for. Epic Fail.

Love the back. Love the straight skirt with flair at the back. The front? Horrendous. Wow!
      Sad thing is there are many fan made designs on the net that were five times more stunning and authentic. *shakes head*

11. Some of you are wrong I am plus size bigger than a size 14 and can tell you this dress style is actually very flattering since you can cover your arms and aren’t worried about popping out of the chest area. I am going to go try this dress on and see how it fits. They would not come out with this dress in such big sizes unless it would flatter that figure since it would end up costing the company money in losses.

12. I think the back is gorgeous! But the front is so plain. My wedding is coming up, so I think I’ll look for something with a similar back and prettier front.

13. It’s a gorgeous dress but the book purist in me is a little annoyed that it’s more 1930s than 1918. :-( Oh well, they can’t make us all happy!

14. Its a pretty dress, but only someone with the body of a model (IE anorexically skinny) could wear it. Its totally unforgiving. It makes Kristen Stewart’s hips look bigger (which is great on someone who has tiny hips) but on someone like me, with childbearing hips, it would literally make my butt look big.

15. Everyone who said they were going to go try on a dress should send in pics and maybe TL could do a piece on fans wearing her wedding dress, wouldn’t that be great? :D

16. I can personally say this dress is beautiful. I work at a bridal shop and the dress came in today. I got to try it on because we ordered it in a 12. I have a bit of a belly, hips and a booty, this is gorgouse on!

17. I love the dress. Makes me want to go lose 50 lbs just so I can buy the dress :)

18. Tammy clarke says:

It just gorgeous I love it

19. Michelle Lindo says:

this dress is absolutely stunning i want it (L)

20. Not a dress that many women could get away with wearing but beautiful non the less. Thought Bells looked stunning in it and the lace back was just how I imagined it to be when reading the book. Love that scene to bits. I dont know why but when the camera cuts to Stephenie for the second (and longest) time it brings tears to me eye. She looks so sweet and happy to be there.

21. Victoria Willing says:

i love her dress and i hope to have it one day for mine but i so much love her dress
    at first look i thought is was a swan on the back and more i look at it
    it still looks like swan on the back of the dress

22. I don’t really care about the dress! I WANT HER SHOES!!!! :)

23. I have to say I wasn’t impressed at all with this dress. The only thing remotely pretty about it is the lace back. I honestly thought that they would have had her in a vintage Victorian gown…oh well to each their own…

24. TwilightRocks!!!!! says:

I know the movie is already out but I don’t get to see it here (overseas) till Dec so I REALLY wish y’all had put the pictures after the jump with a SPOILER alert Lexicon! Y’all are usually so good at that Im disappointed it won’t be a surprise to me ( I tried not to look at the pictures while I was scrolling down to make this comment but The one on the front page was pretty revealing)

25. It’s like a wedding dress mullet – star trek costume in the front and doiley in the back.

I do like the back detail, but I’m just not a fan of the front of this dress. No cohesive style, and it’s like they were trying too hard to force vintage and futuristic/modern to share this piece.

26. It’s like a wedding dress mullet – star trek costume in the front and doiley in the back. ;)I do like the back detail, but I’m just not a fan of the front of this dress. No cohesive style, and it’s like they were trying too hard to force vintage and futuristic to share this piece.

27. During the movie all I thought was: star trek costume in the front and doiley in the back. ;)

28. I love this dess!!!! I just got married a week ago but we did not have a wedding. I wore jeans and only had a few friends there. My husband and I are planing to have a nice wedding in oct of 1213 with all of our friends and family. I will be getting this dress. I’m not the dress up kind of girl and I have never really cared about weddings and dresses but as soon as I saw this dress I knew I loved it. Very simple but classic at the same time. Beautiful :)

29. Fabulous non the less.

30. No Hands SEO is definitely incredible totally automated backlinking software for improving search rankings and growing traffic