Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 Soundtrack Available Nov 8

The Official Twilight Twitter just tweeted that the soundtrack for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 will be available on line and in stores on Nov. 8, 2011.

Given that The Twilight Saga was one of the book franchises to change the way authors can effect music sales, it’s no surprise that there has been a great deal of hype over which songs and artists have managed to be featured in the films and who has yet to make the cut.  So we want to hear from you!  What songs and artists are you hoping to see on the soundtrack this time?  Leave a comment and let us know your thought!

Comments

1. I have no idea … i hope a song list is posted soon!

A Muse song HAS to be on it … i got a few ideas … I hope a 100 monkeys song as well …

2. i sincerely hope that a Blue October song will *finally* make it onto the soundtrack. Muse, of course, has to be there as well. :)

3. Muse – of course!
    Paramore, Linkin Park, Within Temptation, Robert Pattinson, someone from BD playlist on Stephenie Meyer’s website.

4. i just cant wait to see what bella and edwards wedding song is!!

5. My wish list is Muse, Blue October, Rob (maybe a wedding song?) and Jackson’s 100 Monkeys. I would love more Paramore, but I think they said they were done.

6. I would love to hear some Kings Of Leon in the movie and on the soundtrack as I feel their music is very realatable.

7. carmen sluiter says:

my morning jacket

8. More Band of Horses(<3 THEM)Muse,Paramore, Cold Play,100 Monkeys(Hi Guyz;),My Chemical Romance. Guess we'll see huh?

9. Muse, definately Muse!! It wouldn’t be the same without them.

10. Cheryl Lynn says:

I’m really hoping for Evanescence. They have a new album coming out in October and if it’s anything like their others, it will be full of appropriate songs. Those like: “My Last Breath”, “Lose Control”, “Whisper”, “Going Under” and so on. PLEASE let their be an Evanescence song!

11. As long as Rob is on there, I really don’t care about the rest… They’ve all been good, so I trust their judgement!

12. The Civil Wars would be a great fit, maybe The Cults. With the way they sometimes use male Indie singers either Robert Skoro or Andrew Belle would be great. Erin McCarley would be perfect, of course a Muse song, Beach Fossils, The Decemberists, Ages and Ages, Everest, Sleeping At Last, Motion City Soundtrack and Fiona Apple would be too.
    Since Stevie Nicks was so inspired they could most definitely have her do a song and since she has a new album coming out it would make sense.
    Also Perry Farrell had a song out and Jane’s Addiction has a new album releasing so they could do it.

I have my own songs for each book. If they used older songs then I would say Brother Wolf, Sister Moon by The Cult (not the same as The Cults and for me it IS Jacobs only song) and The Last Beat Of My Heart by Siouxsie and the Banshees, I think you can guess where that song goes. All those bands already have a place in my own Breaking Dawn playlist so I’d be happy lol.

13. Definitely Robert Pattinson. I LOVED his songs on the Twilight soundtrack. And Muse, that’s a given. I also really liked the Metric song on the Eclipse soundtrack. But PLEASE, no 100 Monkeys! Sorry, but I just don’t like their music.

14. I really hope they put a Blue October song on the soundtrack finally. And of course there must be another MUSE song. Otherwise I think they’ve done a great job picking songs so far, and look forward to seeing what they pick this time as well.

15. Blue October, Mumford & Sons, The Good Natured, Fleet Foxes, Kasabian, A Perfect Circle, and Shara Worden….Muse, I love them (understatment of the century) but American media is having too much of a field day calling them the ‘twilight’ band and of course I love both but Muse needs to make their own name in America like they have in the rest of the world. And due to the fact that American media is the devil, that won’t happen if they keep doing these soundtracks. Shallow, but true. But, if they want to do it, then hell let them throw in Darkshines or something.

16. Robert Pattinson, Lifehouse, Paramore, Evanescence, Muse and that’s all I can think of right now.

17. I omitted one group from my earlier post( please forgive me guyz?) Collective Soul you are my beloved! just sayin… ;)

18. Muse and Paramore! And of course I would love to hear Robert Pattinson<3

19. PixieWings36 says:

Definitely would like to see Muse, Evanescence, A Perfect Circle, Band of Horses, maybe even more Cee Lo or The Black Keys. Hm… OH! Iron and Wine, Bon Iver… I’m done. lol

• PixieWings36 says:

And Duh, silly me, I would love to have Rob do another song on the soundtrack… but sadly I doubt he will.

• I agree that rob probably wont because Catherine Hardwike forced him to be in the soundtrack. But i would love for him to be in it thought…..

20. I would like to see TV on the Radio, Cloud Cult, 100 Monkeys and RPatz. Maybe some Neko Case? I’d be ecstatic to see some Blue October on there.
    Wye Oak is super ethereal and would be a perfect fit too.
    Like some others, I’ve created my own sound tracks for each book. Oh Fine Frenzy! How could I forget?! Or Laura Marling… there are so many options.

• I agree about Wye Oak, almost put them on my list too. Viva Voce too! I really would like to see Sleeping At Last on the soundtrack, they just fit perfectly. Do yourself a favor and check out their song Tethered. I can’t listen to another song for their wedding, it has to be that one.

• Oh I love Viva Voce!
        I’m not familiar with Sleeping at Last. I will check them out.
        I was thinking maybe Roma di Luna (their song “Plans to Leave” is MY New Moon song) however “Starling” is probably more appropriate for Breaking Dawn.
        (Yeah someone else who likes indie music!)

21. EVANESSENCE!!!!

22. CullenCoven says:

Muse is a given. Hopefully some Rob. Maybe some 100 Monkeys and/or Blue October. Guess we’ll see in November.

23. Muse, Linkin Park, Paramore, 100 Monkeys, Evanescence, Florence & the Machine, Sia, Rob doing a solo again, Carter Burwell and also the other music on Mrs. Meyers playlist too!! I wish we didn’t have to wait so long…

24. Twilight Nymph says:

Blue October would be nice, Rob would be nice as well, muse is a given pretty much, linkin park would be nice too.

25. Muse is a must. It is tradition! Robert Pattinson and Paramore should be on because it would be like the soundtracks came full circle! All three were on the first soundtrack and it would be great to have them all on the last.

26. I would love to have paramore on the soundtrack

27. Foster The People

28. Gosh, can’t wait to hear the soundtrack! And I agree with you all; Rob, Paramore and Muse should really be included!

Hope all you Twilighters out there want to help me with something; I’m participating in a contest with some necklaces that I’ve made (one with the Twilight book cover, a dreamcatcher and more) and was hoping you could vote for me, Every ‘like’ is a vote, so I hope you like my handmade necklaces http://www.skapanytt.se/gallery/photo/360
    Thanks.

29. Gia Klebba says:

MUSE! Paramore, Rob, Coldplay, Band of Horses, Cee Lo Green, Sia, Florence and The Machine, Death Cab for Cutie, The Black Key, Band of Skulls, Metric, Bon Iver, Iron and Wine, Sea Wolf, Collective Soul, Linkin Park, Evanescence, The Killers, UNKLE, Thom Yorke, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Grizzly Bear, The Black Ghosts… :D

30. Foster The People <3

31. Danielle Pitter says:

I’d love Paramore, Muse, Rob Pattinson, The Civil Wars, MyChem, Evanescence, The Black Keys, and Band of Horses to be on this soundtrack!!

32. Dawnika Stephenson says:

I don’t really know much about the type of music they put on the previous soundtracks or probably will put on the Breaking Dawn soundtracks,but maybe another song by Rob,the new Stevie Nicks song inspired by Twilight, or songs from some of the groups to do the most music on the previous soundtracks, like Paramore,Muse,Linkin Park,etc. Otherwise it doesn’t matter to me. I only had and want the first movie soundtrack.
    Dawnika