MTV: Robert Pattinson’s Ultimate Smolder

MTV has created a trailer of what they consider to be Robert Pattinson’s ultimate smoldering moments. Much of what is featured is Twilight related.

So, do you think MTV got it right?

Comments

1. Helen Pauline says:

OMG, I loved that they put some of him as Dali, lol

2. The music was distracting haha.

• Helen Pauline says:

I’m babysitting my niece and nephew, who are 18 months old, and as soon as the music started playing, they both started dancing, lol.

3. No… there were no Cedric Diggory shots…. big mistake!

• arazcal@yahoo.com says:

No “How to be” shots either…but the video did put an ear to ear grin on my face ;)
      The guy can’t help it..he’s sweeeet.

4. Hilarious, I bet he laughs at this stuff…

5. pssh! super cheesy!

6. sexy and amusing

7. He certainly has a look that is pleasing. Could look at him all day. :)

8. I notice everyone’s talking about music and cheese factor….did you not see the Water for Elephants clips?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

9. You know who I’d like a smoldering montage of? Ian Somerhalder. Sorry Spunk! :)

10. Too Funny! I hope that Mr. Pattinson gets to see this. I believe that he would get a kick out of this…..<3!!!

11. Does anyone have a youtube link to this? MTV US videos won’t work in the UK :-(

12. They forgot my fav. look… From New Moon, when he is walking across the parking lot….*sigh* Gewt

13. It’s amazing how much younger he looks in “Twilight” than any of the other movies.

14. Twilight Nymph says:

Loved it, but no Cedric. Say what you may but Cedric was kind of smoldering.

15. twilight meredith says:

Cedric had that smoldering young adult sort of way (I’m 14 so I should know) edward is more man looking. But anway <3 it :D

16. switzy4ever14 says:

i loved it, personally. lol I don’t care that it was cheesy. those were some smoldering moments.

17. No way! There were no scenes from Eclipse when he had the full “I’m-so-in-love-with-you” gaze going on!! He was the hottest in Eclipse out of all of the Saga movies.

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by TwilightLexicon and Jo, Kristen 's fan Ludo. Kristen 's fan Ludo said: RT @TwilightLexicon: MTV: Robert Pattinson’s Ultimate Smolder: http://wp.me/pZlGB-5T5 […]