Peter Facinelli Worst Vampire?

What do you think of how Peter handled the situation?

Comments

1. chey cullen says:

this is ridiculous . carlisle would be 1 of the best vampires ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Well, our beloved Facinelli never says what you’re expecting. Creds for the answer!

3. I think that’s ridiculous!! He’s a good vampire, he plays the roll perfectly!! And he does not look like that other guy at all!!

4. His response was awesome and I agree. What a classy guy huh ?

5. HA!!! Fach’s response was PERFECT! Once again, that ranking was written by someone who probably hasn’t read the books so he doesn’t understand Carlisle’s nature. Typical.

“You had me at solid actor.” hahahaha

6. Go Peter. IMO, in the books, Carlisle is the most non-vampire ever. Think about it: when he figured out what he became, he tried to kill himself. Also, where have you ever read of a “vegaterian” doctor. So ya, I can see where Peter said it was a complament because to Carlisle, it would be.

7. This just further solidifies my admiration for Peter as an actor. Such a great sense of humor. Talk about handling the high road with style!

8. I just love to see critics rate, discuss and rip apart movies they will never comprehend. But when you are being paid for your opinion the truth is never envolved. Rock on Peter!

• Twilight dreamers says:

True! Critics are once again W-R-O-N-G! Carlisle is a doctor and the all around ‘good guy’ why would he be scary? somebody who looks like an “angel” doesnt look scary! as for peters response? Rock on peter very well said!

9. I adore Peter… and he rocked Carlisle. That opinion came from someone who never read the books. To me, if you haven’t read the books, you have no right to an opinion.

10. I agree with all you guys!!! Peter ROCKS!!!

11. chey cullen says:

he responded vry calmly and dat was very admirable

12. His response was perfect! He fits very well what Carlisle is. It’s obvious the ranker didn’t read the books.

13. Love Peter Love Carlisle!! Whoever ranked Carlisle as the Worst Vamprie is an arrogant idot!

14. Well, you know what they say about opinions. Peter may not make the best vampire in someone’s opinion (I think he rocked the role of Carlisle), but they got the solid actor part correct.

And nobody is discrediting his hotness!

15. He always is a gentleman and the best PR man for the Twilight Saga. Love him and the way he can turn this into a compliment! But then, he’s right. Go Peter!!!

16. Noah Brighten says:

You know folks when you consider that there aren’t really any compassionate, harmless, self-depreciating vampires in actual lore and mythology… Carisle is quite possible the worse vampire in history. So yeah… he ain’t a good vampire, but then again… that is a GOOD thing. If he was a “GOOD” vampire, he would have ended up like the Volturi…

17. Yeah Noah, what you said. And I think Peter’s answer was perfect. It would have been disappointing if he had gotten insulted and whipped out a nasty remark. Ever the gentleman, that Facinelli. Handles everything in style.

18. Peter is always a class act. I love how he responds with humor and always positive. I honestly don’t think there is a better role model from the Twilight cast.

19. Citizen Erased says:

Oh my god XD It’s Rolling Stone, who cares? Rolling Stone can’t even critique music let alone movies. As soon as they said “Rolling Stone…” I was like hahahah this is going to be good.

20. Such a gentleman. But, we already know this.

21. How can he be voted the worst vampire? Of course as many have already said,the person that made this report,obviously knows nothing about the character. Carlisle is my favorite character in the books,because of his compassion for others and how he fights for his family when situation presents itself. He reminds me of Prof. Dumbledore in the Harry Potter books,because you have this wise old figure that pretty much knows everything and how dangerous their worlds are-one being the wizarding world and Carlisle’s being vampires. So you look to these elder figures for the answers. I haven’t read Rolling Stone magazine in years and now I see why I quit.

22. Dead on–the critic was definitely not aware of Carlisle’s compassionate personality. I’m truly impressed with how Peter handled this unfounded criticism. Class act!

23. Carlisle rules, and RPatz is one word. crazies.

24. radiowidow says:

Peter Facinelli shows his classy side yet again! The Twilight Saga appeals to people like me who enjoy the lore, but not the gore. I love the character of Carlisle as he shows that you can choose to be a victim of your circumstances for the rest of your existence, or you can choose to overcome them and make a positive difference in the lives of others in the process. The character and the actor who plays him are both great role models!

25. Where are they… I’ll kill them!!! I love peter!!!!

26. Peter’s response was perfect. He did a wonderful portrayal of Carlisle, but the make up artist could have done a much better job with his makeup. I disagree on the best vampire being RPatz. As someone who is a devoted Team Edward in the books, I was actually rooting for Jacob in the movies. Rob’s portrayal was too stiff and monotone.

27. Anyone who can turn an insult into a compliment without getting mad is amazing! they obviously didn’t read the books though b/c he is one of the coolest,hottest,and awesome vampires in the movie!!!!

28. MeganRose says:

Dude! LOVE his response. And it’s so true!! Carlisle is a terrible vampire in the sense of being a terrifying, blood-sucking monster. But he’s the BEST vampire in the sense that he’s the most compassionate vampire there’s ever been. Peter totally gets Carlisle. Perfect response! That’s the way to handle things like this. Plus, love the bit he threw it about the model dude!!! :D LOL!!! <3

29. Peter plays the perfect Carlisle.

30. Peter handled it perfectly with his wit.