Adam Lambert Reveals His Twilight Team

Back when he was a contestant on American Idol Adam Lambert revealed that he was a Twilight fan. In fact, he’s brought it up several times. Well now you can find out what team he is on. The topic comes up at the 1:49 mark in the video below.

Comments

1. I KNEW I liked this guy! ;)

2. I love this even more ! The books are better glad he made that known.

3. excuse me I love him even more.

4. Bluemoon says:

Love him xD

Team Jacob 4ever

5. I don’t like his music, but I love his personality. :)

Loved this interview! Who is she?

6. No Adam, WHY!
    WHY must you be on the dark side….
    There’s a thin between the dark side and the light side… come to the light side, we have edward ;)

• Bluemoon says:

Have u seen him? He wont be in the light side even in his next life. xD

Go Adam, your in the right Team :D

PS: Taylor’s natural tan is delicious :P

7. Anonymous says:

I love Adam and I’m team Jacob as well. But this doesnt help with the “Taylor’s secretly gay” rumors..lol

8. That is soooooo awesome that he was all like the books are better. Yes, yes they are.

9. Lesleigh H. says:

love…Love…LOVE Adam Lambert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    & I desperately want Adam to get a small role in “Breaking Dawn – Part 2″…as one of the “witness vampires” to the final Cullen/Volturi Showdown! Who wants to start a “draft him” campaign with ME?!?!

10. Jean Brown says:

Oh Adam BAD CHOICE indeed. You fell into TeenyBooper Land. Not suprise. Edward is and always will be the best choice. Dont linger with the PUPPY to long. You will catch fleas.

• thefactis says:

LOL. Teenybopper land, so true! When taylor loses his abs, team jacob land will sink faster than the titanic.

11. gooood i love Adam!1 he’s so awesome!!

12. PamelaC says:

Funny! Guess no one can deny Taylor’s awesome, shall we say, body of work!

13. Hey, I’m team Book Jacob. Why does every team Edward person think anyone that is team Jacob is basically just in love with taylor’s abs? I’m not a fan of the movies, just the books(which it sounds like Adam is like that too) and am so team Jacob-not Taylor or rob for that matter.

14. I am a the biggest fan of Adam Lambert so i really loved reading your story about Adam Lambert. I was estatic i was able to get concert tickets for the 2010 Glam Nation Tour for St. George Theatre.

15. what i like about adam lambert is his custumes and also show presentation *

1. [...] one coming. Of course popular goth rocker Adam Lambert would be a Twi-hard. The surprising thing is how hardcore he is about it. He's talked about it in many interviews, even if the interviewer doesn't bring it up. And he [...]