Jennifer Love Hewitt Back on Team Edward After Meeting Taylor Lautner

I guess Jennifer doesn’t fully appreciate the Team Jacob or Taylor appeal.

Comments

1. How could she have ever questioned whether she should be Team Edward or not?! Lol. Team Edward 100%!!

2. LOL i’m like Jennifer and don’t understand the Taylor love either

Team Rob big time

3. she didn’t meet Rob again??? that sucks! somebody really should arrange Rob/Jennifer meeting..she’ll be dazzled…team Robert!

4. SaraLovesTwi says:

She’s so cute.

5. Team Edward! Good taste Jennifer!

6. Who cares what she thinks? Not me.

7. yaelfica says:

i still can’t understand why can’t she meet rob??? why isn’t anyone introducing them already!! she’s clearly robsessed!!! haha love her…

• You really think Robert would like to find himself explaining to Kristen about exactly how that meeting went? After all her fangirl comments I think she will have to wait forever to get that meeting. Maybe at Robsten’s wedding…maybe.

8. That’s funny! It’s surprising since Taylor seems like such a sweet guy. But I’m with Jennifer, gotta go Edward 100%!! That’s bad if you’re a celebrity and you can’t even meet Rob. I guess that means the rest of us can give it up…:(

• Lunna-san says:

Yeah, I mean. She’s a celebrity! How come she couldn’t meet him?

I had friends switching to Team Jacob after watching the movie! Well, that was MR’s doing.

Anyway, if I experienced the same she did, I guess I’ll change teams as well.

9. Damn straight! LOL!

10. I thought she was so into Edward and Rob. I’m really surprised she even considered joining Team Jacob. I’ve got nothing against Taylor, but I really don’t like his character, so I’ve never once thought of joining the other team. I notice he often looks really serious in pictures, though. Maybe he’s self conscious about his smile.

• mek mek says:

i agree 100% never thought of being team taylor dont like his character. but i do think taylor is a nice guy and probably thought the pic was going to come out good with a serious face. sorry JLH maybe next time you can meet Rob and get a really hot pic that u can keep it for 4ever. good luck

11. Yeh, not smiling with a fan in a picture is kinda weird epecially if he had his premiere ‘game-face’ on. Maybe he thought she was just trying to get some publicity, when shes actually just a big fan. Everyone on the cast is really nice though, so its not like hes a bad guy.

I still havent seen eclipse yet, Ive been emailing the uk E1 entertainment branch because im holding off til I can see it in IMAX, and apparently they are in negotiations to get the movie licensed for UK IMAX, so it shouldnt be long.

12. Anonymous says:

I have noticed that Taylor doesnt smile when he takes pics with people..at least in a lot of the pics I’ve seen of him with fans. Maybe its not personal..its just a thing with him..who knows. But he seems like a really nice guy otherwise.

13. vouta87 says:

He just did not mean it I’m sure..maybe he was just self-concious..Taylor is always nice 2 ppl.I’m not buyin tht he didn’t smile cuz he didn’t like her or somethin..its not intentionally..:)

14. Krystol says:

Yeah… I totally don’t get the Taylor appeal. I guess he is just too young for me. Though, it really creeped me out when my mom was gushing over him, icky.

• Rebecca says:

He’s little less then two years younger then me and I don’t get the appeal of Taylor either. *shrugs*

15. I’m usually a fan of “Love” but after watching this interview…she came off really cute and really bummed over Taylor not smiling…liking her alittle more….

16. I am sure Taylor is a real nice kid. He does nothing for me. He is not sexy. Eight pack ABS does not make a man sexy. A lot of Team Jacob people like him because of the ABS. Take away the ABS and they jump ship very fast.

17. I am Team Edward but I love Jacob, too. He’s just so sweet and so incredibly good looking, and generally the sweetest guy, especially to the fans. I’m sure there’s a really good explanation for what may have appeared to be a less than gracious pose with her. Have you not ever taken a pix that just a moment before it was actually snapped was perfect and you see what was actually taken and go WTH?

18. i am NOT team jacob, but rather team switz, leaning more towards jacob. ANYWAYS. surely taylor has a rocking body, but he still has a hot face too AND he has a lot of charisma. love his personality. i love rob too… but i love taylor more. my love for taylor stems from his personality and attitude.. the looks are just a HUGE plus.

19. TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

20. LoveMeSomeRob says:

I can’t believe I’m actually writing in for this . . . but I thought you all should know there is a poll going on at Entertainment Weekly. . . Sexiest Beast. Covers everything from mutants, aliens, werewolves and our favorite, vampires! Edward Cullen is up against Keifer Sutherland’s creepy vampire in Lost Boys and Rob is LOSING!! This is some ongoing poll, with brackets (like during college basketball March Madness). You all should post this so the fans know to go vote. I will surely die if Edward doesn’t beat creepy Keifer and move on through this “tournament”

21. I’m Team Edward/Rob all the way, but give Taylor a break. He probably took a million pictures that day. R/K/T can’t always be “on”. I can’t believe she deleted the picture. To me, any picture with the cast would be cool. I guess she’s a celeb and has certain expectations.

22. Anonymous says:

Seriously..deleted the pic? C’mon. There are millions of fans out there that will never even get that opportunity. Gimme a break.

23. JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE TO POST THIS – OVER AT ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY THEY ARE VOTING FOR SEXIEST BEAST AND RPATTZ/EDWARD IS LOSING TO KIEFER SUTHERLAND/LOST BOYS BY 55% – 45%. THAT IS JUST WRONG. YOU ALL NEED TO GET OVER THERE AND FIX THIS.

24. Poor Jennifer! I’m sure Taylor didn’t mean it, althou he’ll probably regret it if she gets a part in breaking dawn (which i hope she does!)

25. Shameful says:

You’re at the premiere with fans & cameras. YOU SMILE! No excuse. First impressions are everything. Taylor just learned that. I think that’s a shame that he did that. Fans may only get the one chance to meet them and it’s at the premiere. It’s not like he’s been filming overnight even then, I’ve seen Peter, Jackson and many of the cast take pictures with a smile with fans after working all night.

No excuse. His PR people need to contact her and apologize. Jennifer is a real fan of the books and she loves Twilight. She’s a true fan and should be treated with respect. If he did that to her, what will he do with someone else.

I feel for her. It’s a shame. I don’t blame her for deleting the pic. She was hurt that he didn’t smile. He could have given even a small smile…something. But no smile at all. I would delete it too. I’m not showing anyone that picture of him standing next to me with a frown on his face.

That’s crazy. She was clearly hurt behind what he did. I hope he makes up for it one day soon.

• I’m sorry, but it’s absolutely ridiculous to expect someone to be smiling ALL the time, even with fans. This all happens to him on a daily basis!! He’s entitled to an “off” day. He’d probably been smiling and taking photos for hours at this stage, give him a break.

Besides, somehow I think the probability of her over-exaggerating this is more likely than him making evil eyes at her in the camera. Has anyone EVER seen him do that?

Taylor: reputation as a sweetheart.
      Jennifer: reputation as a diva.

You do the math.