The Onion Spoofs Twilight

The Onion has long been known for its biting satire, particularly its dark comedy and political satire. Below the do what they do best with Twilight. It is a spoof, but the first minute sounds very real. Not for the easily offended, if you like dark, irreverent humor, you’ll like this.

Al-Qaeda Calls Off Attack On Nation’s Capitol To Spare Life Of ‘Twilight’ Author

TY to our own Nena Cullen for the heads up

Comments

1. I love the Onion!
    This was hilarious!

2. Wow. That was really funny and really bad all at the same time!! I love The Onion! I especially loved the subtitle of Gen. P now ordering real or decoy Taylor Lautners in all of the vehicles!!

3. i love the onion news

4. Oh, Marvelous Things says:

This is one of the only Twilight parodies that literally made me laugh out loud. Viva la Onion!

5. Ahaha! I love the onion!

6. W-o-w. Three syllables. That puts the “awe” in awesome!

7. The Onion hits it out of the park yet again! HA, HA, HA! That was just awesome!

8. HAHAHA! That was SO funny! I laughed out loud more than once! Thanks for sharing!

9. Do you seriously need to put this under every story on here? I’ve this same exact comment under everything today. We get the point!

• Mella Cullen says:

omg, ita! It is getting annoying that it is under every post!

• arab fan says:

This is (darkly) funny ! and amazingly done ! the tape is actually saying exactly that in arabic… And in the alquaida remake the “girl” is asking Edward to change her… It would be nice if terrorists got hooked on the books and learned some love from them… Love & Peace!

10. I was crying I was laughing so much.

11. la_petite_femme says:

aaahh this is just too funny!

12. arab bella says:

This is so (darkly) funny ! and amazingly done ! the tape is actually saying exactly that in arabic… And in the alquaida remake the “girl” is asking Edward to change her… It would be nice if terrorists got hooked on the books and learned some love from them… Love & Peace!

13. vampbball says:

I watched it three times! Holy crap that was funny. And yes, the themes ARE universal!

1. […] years. Our personal favorites are the New Moon hamster one, Kaleb Nation’s TwiMore, and the Stephenie Meyer Onion one.First up it’s Twilight Dads…a secret support group.Next up it’s girls on film […]