Happy 24th Birthday Robert Pattinson!

robert-pattinson-sexy

A very Happy Birthday to Rob!  Shout out to two of the oldest Robert Pattinson fansites who have been covering Rob’s career since before his popularity exploded. They each put together great birthday fan projects for Rob.

Pattinson Online and Robert Pattinson Online

Comments

1. Happy 24th Birthday, Rob!!!!! Hope you are able to enjoy your special day with some peace & quiet and may all your birthday wishes come true!!

2. Happy Birthday, Robert!

Know that you are more than just a very pretty face; you are kind, talented, and ecclectic! And I’m fairly positive you are an Empath, like me :)

Have a wonderful day and keep smiling :)

XOXO
    Heather

3. Jennifer Kelly says:

Happy birthday Rob! Thank you for working so hard to make us all happy – what a great job you’ve done!Have a wonderful day. May all your birthday wishes come true! Hugs!

4. Qudsia Pervez says:

Happy birthday Robert! May you have loads of fun and be able to spend some quality time with everyone you love. May all your dreams come true. May you always be blessed with longer life, health, wealth and every happiness.

5. Happy 24th birthday Robert! I wish all the best and may all your dreams come true. Hope you have a wonderful day today with your family and friends. Keep up the good work. God bless you always.

6. Stella Alicea says:

Happy Birthday Rob. Hope you get to enjoy your day. Your a true talent & thank you for your hard work. God bless & many more to come.

7. Happy Birthday Rob!!! 24 years on this earth doing what you do and staying out of trouble is an achievement. Find a pub & have a cold one on us. Congrats!

8. happy birthday rob …..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Happy birthday Rob!!! You are so freaken awesome. I hope you have fun.

10. Happy Birthday Rob!!!!!! You were my first choice for Edward even before you were cast!! Have a great day!!

11. Happy birthday Rob. As one of your older fans I hope you always stay true to who you are. Have a great day with your family and friends.

12. Sarah W says:

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY ROB.

Hope you have a fantastic day. xx

13. You are a wonderful example of someone who makes the most of life, inspiring those around you and making the world a better place!
    I know it’s been hard for you to face us (your obsessive fans). We should be sorry for making your life miserable but I’m sorry, we just couldn’t be sorry.
    So on your birthday, I wish you to have a continuous successful career, a healthy life, family and friends relationship. I hope to see you more at any movies. I will surely miss you when twilight ends.Take time to reflect on the lives you’ve inspired and all that you’ve accomplished. And know that us (fans) will always be here to support you!
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT THOMAS PATTINSON!!!

14. Ahh… His 24th, MY 33rd…. Is that considered Cougar-ish?!?! LOL! May 13th is the BEST!

• I think so but my 35th is next week so I really don’t see any problems with it – I actually love it!!! Happy B-day Rob!

15. Hey!!! happy Birthday Robert Pattinson!!! we share the same birthday lol….

16. Happy Birthday Robert!!

17. Happy Birthday Rob!!!!

18. Happy Birthday Rob!!! Thank you for sharing your talent with the world. You inspire everyone around you through your talents. Hope you have an amazing day!!! Robert Thomas Pattinson. . . . I love you so much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

19. Tracy Goodwin says:

Happy Birthday Rob :)

20. Larissa says:

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day.

21. Happy Birthday to Rob!! And an even bigger Happy Birthday to my baby girl who turns 2 today!!

22. Happy Birthday to ya’ Rob! Have a good one! And hey, I live right outside of Naperville. Next time stop by and see me.

23. Lori-Bella says:

To a very talented artist in both films and music. Have a wonderful 24th birthday, Rob.

24. Happy Happy 24th Anniversary of your birth, Rob!
    I’ve shouted this out on Facebook and Pattinson Online and MUST do so here on the Lex as well! :)

Here’s to Eclipse, Bel-Ami, Water For Elephants, Breaking Dawn and much more…and maybe a music album???

Your work ethic, humble attitude and wonderful sense of humour will stand you in good stead.

Cheers and Lots of Love!

25. Happy Birthday Rob! Thank you so much for all you’ve done for the Twilight series. Hope you have a great birthday! Lots of love!

26. Jazz Girl says:

Happy Birthday, Rob. You truly bring untold joy to millions of us and today is a celebration. Enjoy it. Gods know you’ve earned it. <3

27. Cathryn says:

A most sincere thank you for bringing joy to us; simply for being you. Happy Birthday Rob!

28. Happy Birthday Rob!!! Have Fun ;) We love you ^.^

29. Happy BIRTHDAY big guy!!!! Loved you as Toby- Wheres my Juggler? You are a telented young man!!!!!!!!!! Best Wishes!!!!!!!!!!

30. Happy Birthday Rob. We love you.

31. Happy Birthday Rob!!! Wish you all the best… Hope you got to celebrate & enjoy this special day with Kristen. Love you Robsten!

32. Carmen C. says:

Happy Birthday Rob! Hope you enjoy your day =).

33. Happy Birthday Rob ! Your such a sweet person and thank you for being part of something I love so much !
    Have a great day WE LOVE YOU !

34. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!Happy birthday to ME !!!!
    my birthday is on 16th of May !
    it is my pleasure that I was born in the
    same month

35. marlene says:

i can’t believe he is so young! wow!

36. Happy Birthday Jenny, Aiysha, Rob and especially Babs 2 year old. Mona, I’ll think of you Sunday while we’re celebrating my daughter’s 18th.

37. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT!!!!=)LUHV U!!!;)

38. Happy Birthday ROB!!!
    GBU

39. Twilight Nymph says:

I know it’s late, but Happy Birthday ROB!

40. happy birthday rob

41. thank you so much Deeb !

42. was your daughter born on sunday Deeb?

1. I found your entry interesting do I’ve added a Trackback to it on my weblog :)…