First Look at New Twilight Barbie Collection: Alice and Victoria

Barbie Twilight Alice Eclipse2Barbie Twilight Victoria Eclipse

Barbie is adding two new dolls to their Twilight collection this summer: Alice and Victoria.  Previously, Barbie has produced Edward, Bella, and Jacob. The Jacob dolls were originally composed with a mistake, the tattoo was printed upside down on his arm. Mattel has offered to send a replacement arm to anyone who wants one. However, leaving the misprinted arm Jacob in the box in pristine condition is destined to be a collectors item. Good thing no tattoos for Alice or Victoria!

Comments

1. April H. says:

I like the Alice doll.

2. I’m so excited about these dolls…I’m a barbie collector so for Mattel to make Barbie dolls based on the twilight saga was just icing on the cake for me. I have the Edward, Bella, and Jacob (with the misprinted tattoo) already and cant wait to get Alice and Victoria as well….I wonder who they are gonna release for Breaking Dawn

3. Elissa says:

I actually want the Alice doll. And to me that’s sad(:

4. m cullen says:

I am so getting these dolls to add to my collection. I wish they would make more Twilight dolls..never enough in my book..lol :)

5. Michelle Cullen says:

When can we purchase these dolls this summer? I didnt see a date listed yet?

6. EmmettGirl says:

Love the Alice one. I want an Emmett one!

7. Both dolls look great! My daughter is gonna go crazy about Alice Barbie. But what about the boys? We NEED some Volturu dolls! At least some action figures. What do you guys thinK? And what about Rosalie Barbie?

• Michelle Cullen says:

YES YES YES, AGREE WITH YOU …MATTEL MAKE THEM ALL…PLEASE

• Yep, if I could find an Edward, my son would be stoked. Like G.I. Joe, just much faster and stronger. And why isn’t there a Twilight adventure video game out yet?!?! He asks me to get one all the time.

• Cullen lover says:

Wal-Mart and Fye both sell Edward , Bella and Jacob Barbies… I just wish a company (any company) would start selling action figures that actually look like the character. Hopefully we will get that soon. Hint Hint to any toy makers out there ;)

8. AliceKikiCullen says:

OMEOMEOMEOME!!! ALICE!!!! YESYESYES!!!AHHHhH!!!! I want NOW!!! TEAM ALICE!!!!! :) Cannot wait!!!!!! Thank you Mattel for making a good Alice doll!!!!

9. ALICE IS MINE!!! I WANT HER!!!

10. The Alice doll looks like how I invisoned her in the book. Good Job Matel.
    Victoria doll looks P’d off. LOL!!!

11. I am not a doll collector but they booth look greadt.

12. Katrina says:

I’m not a doll collector either, but I want these dolls now:) They are beautiful!!!!!

13. cant wait to get these two to add to my collection!!!!

14. leanne23 says:

I kinda like the Alice doll her hair is a little bit better than Ashley’s Eclipse Alice. The Victoria doll it looks like they used Rachelle probably knowing she is a better looking Victoria. Pretty Cool.

15. The Victoria one looks like Molly Ringwald to me; the face, not the hair.

16. OMG!!! I AM LOVING THESE!!! They are just PERFECT!!

17. Megan Mc Dade says:

The Alice doll looks amazing :)

18. Serena Welles says:

Oh, wow. They look so legit! Haha. I can’t wait to get both of them. Err.. maybe I should get the Edward and Jacob ones first though. ^^; My parents got me Bella for Christmas. Haha. :D

Much love,
    Serena

19. Does anyone know when they will be available ?

20. I want the Alice one! I already have the Bella & Edward ones. Still in their boxes for safe keeping :)

They should make the whole Cullen Clan! And the wolf pack. And the Volturi! (Man that would get expensive.)

21. Ashley and Rachelle must be so thrilled! And some day, their daughters will be, too!

22. These look awesome. The Alice won is sooo cute.

23. Twilight Nymph says:

OK, I’m definitely not a Barbie person, but when I saw the Alice one, all I thought was ” Me want” LOL

24. LOVE alice! Victoria would look better with different clothes…

25. they’re so cute!!

26. Victoria looks fugly…maybe if she looked like…a different actress *cough cough*…then yeah it would be good.

27. The Alice doll is so cute! I thought the idea of twilight dolls was pretty lame, but they really got her right. And I agree, Rosalie barbie would be quite a sight

28. I really like the Alice doll. The Victoria one has Rachelle’s hair. It’s sad that the Barbie people can get it right but the hair/makeup people who made BDH’s wig couldn’t.

29. Kirstin says:

Interesting how the Victoria doll looks more like Rachelle than Bryce…way to go Matel!!!!! At least somebody got their casting right.