Rob Pattinson on People’s Most Beautiful list 2010

People.com has given us a sneak peek at the Most Beautiful list for   this year and everyone’s favorite vampire has made the list. Here is what they had to say about Rob:

ROBERT PATTINSON

His pale, otherworldly complexion may make girls swoon, but the British heartthrob, 23, says looking the part of a lovesick vampire in the Twilight series isn’t quite as thrilling: “Having that makeup put on every single day, as soon as you get it taken off it’s like, ‘Oh, you do look normal. You look healthy now.”

Comments

1. frozenfire2001 says:

He’s looking pretty out of it in the picture here…sort of stoned or something. I’ve seen this same pic so many times! Aren’t there any better ones?

2. Not that anyone needed People to tell us how beautiful Rob is!

3. Rockin'It says:

Hmm, good for him. But honestly, I don’t find Rob crazy gorgeous. I mean, he’s pretty good looking, but I don’t get the hype. He’s just another guy, there are plenty of guys just as good looking that aren’t famous.

4. I agree with Rockin’it. He is good looking, but I would have voted for Peter Facinelli. I like him so much more..!

5. Jennifer says:

I read on Foxnews.com that Kristen was too.

6. Rob, thank you so much! I do so appreciate you being Edward and I don’t think there is anyone else that could do as good a job as you have. Much love and hugs and kisses!

7. Rob is gorgeous! But more importantly he’s beautiful on the inside too. Love how down to earth he is!

8. Sometimes I’ll see a photo of Rob and I can see where people might wonder what all the fuss is about, but then I’ll see one where my heart does the same thing as Bella’s – beats erratically and/or nearly stops and I have to remind myself to “just breathe”. There are so many examples in Twilight and New Moon and also in Remember Me. I think for me, though, it’s the whole package of Rob playing Edward that does it for me, his soft, oh so sexy voice, his intensity, the way he tries so hard to be good, to do what’s right, his mannerisms, his sexy walk, his deep and abiding love for Bella, his ability to protect her even if being with him causes the need for the protection! I’m anxious to see Bel Ami cuz I think he will be (again) breathtakingly handsome as Georges.

• I know what you mean. I see some pictures and I think he’s good looking, but as you said then there are the other pictures that does indeed to that to my heart just as you described it. So I completely and totally agre with you.

9. HA, He’s really ugly. Sorry people I don’t wanna be a hater but people make a big deal out of him when he’s not that good looking.

10. This may sound weird, but I only find Rob attractive when he is Edward. I dont know why I feel this way..as his regular self he looks kinda out of it. Its kinda creepy. I still love Rob, though!!;-)

11. I find Robert beautiful because he can look unworldly handsome, dorky, wonky, wasted, and so on and he doesn’t look like he cares. He’s even more beautiful when he makes his fans happy with a pic, with a smile, a wave, and greeting fans in diff. languages.
    But he’s most beautiful when he bares his soul with his music…but that’s just me :)

12. jeeeeeeeeblaaaa says:

blaaaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaaaaa robert pattison is the stupidist unhansomist person i hav ever known!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is pooey!!!!yes gracias he is whether u wanna deny it or not!!!!!

• TaurusBitch says:

Obviously you’re not a fan of Rob and you’re a sickening, ugly, insecure loser! Only the fans who sees him with integrity and unique charm can appreciate him fully. Not you who only looking for his flaws in every photos. But I tell you, nobody in Hollywood look good like Rob does whether scruffy, baggy, messy, dirty and wasted. Most of the Celebs are vain with what they wear. Rob can look beautiful in every sense of the word. Look all his good pictures only and compare it with other Celebs same with his age. Even the most handsome celeb cannot outdo his sex appeal! Just pick the good pictures and compare it who’s the hottest not looking on 6 packs because Rob can work-out for 6 packs if he wants to. Will yah? Rob is way far hotter even in smoking and with clothes on!!! You Bitch!

13. Ashley Towey says:

If you don’t like Rob, then what are you doing taking the time to read about him and post on here about him. I would like you all to put your picture up here and have everyone talk about it. Everybody has a pic where they don’t look good so get a life. Rob is a beautiful person inside and out.