Happy Birthday Kellan!

The Lexicon would like to wish Kellan Lutz a very happy birthday! Pel and Something Blue saw him last weekend at the Official Twilight Convention and said that his time on stage was one of the funniest Q&A panels they’ve seen in a long time!  Happy birthday, Mr. Lutz!  Have fun avoiding the paparazzi!

Comments

1. Happy birthday dear Kellan, we love you, you are cute and gorgeous

2. Lovely Huggy Bear! I hope your friends and family have planned a wonderful day for you today. May your birthday be filled with much love, joy and beautiful prezzies.

3. Happy Birthday Kellan! Can’t wait to see you at the twicon Vancouver in May!

4. Happy Happy Birthday to our Dear Kellan! You’re such a perfect match for Emmett and a great person too. We love you!

5. Happy Birthday Kellan!!! Hope you and your dogs have a great day!

6. CharlottePattinson! says:

Happy Birthday Kellan!!! Your such a Hunk ;)
    I (we) love you so so much!!! I only wish there was a twilight convention in the UK! :( xx

7. Happy Birthday Kellan!! We love you so much!! xoxo

8. STACEYLEIDER says:

I just saw Kellan at the Official Twilight Convention in Los Angeles! It was the BEST weekend ever, especially Kellan, who is my favorite. I attended the brunch and he was as special and gracious as could be.
    All the guests were really nice and I got to meet them all.
    I’m going to the Official Twilight Convention Tour in San Diego and Anaheim too. Can’t wait.
    Stacey

9. happy birthday Kellan

10. OMFG happy b-day Kellan! mine is tomorrow!!!!!
    XD

11. Happy Birthday Dear!! Love you! Hope your day is spectacular!!!!!!

12. Courtney says:

Happy Birthday Kellan! Hope your day is great!

13. switzy4ever14 says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELL!!!! your “dating older women” and waving at people by holding large knives is always entertaining.

<3 SWITZY LOVE <3

14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLAN ! Hope you have a great day ! AND WE LOVE YOU !!

15. Michelle says:

Happy Birthday Kellan!

16. T.J. Mason says:

Bright Blessings Kellan!

May the day of your birth bring you all the joy you give to others. We are blessed by your presence and hope to see you for many years to come!

17. Happy Birthday Kellan, hope you have a fantastic day!! :)

18. Happy Birthday Kellan (GOD)!
    Hope he enjoyed all of us singing Happy Birthday to him at the LA Convention :) Loved wish him all the best on his new film on the works.

19. oleander says:

Happiest of Birthdays, Kellan!

20. We share a birthday, AWESOME!!!!

21. Happy Birthday to my favorite vampire!!!

22. OK, I have a question (sorry to post this in Kellan’s birthday post! Happy Birthday BTW)

There is all this talk about Kristen’s wig… why didn’t they do a weave?? They do it on American’s next top model all the time. Wouldn’t that have looked a heck of a lot more natural, AND for what she is getting paid, could she not endured a weave?

I am shocked she cut her hair for The Runaways, instead of keeping her “Bella” hair…
    And if she insisted on cutting it, again why not a weave?

23. Happy bithday!!! I hope you have a great b-day.

24. We’re not at a restaurant, but I guess we can still sing and clap together (everyone!):

Happy, happy birthday
    On this your special day
    Happy, happy birthday
    That’s what I’m here to say — Hey!
    Happy, happy birthday
    May all your dreams come true
    Happy, happy birthday from all of us to you! HEY!

Happy birthday, Kellan! May you enjoy a wonderful and hard-working year!

25. Happy happy birthday Kellan!!!! I hope you’ve had a WONDERFUL day!! You are one of my favorites! You truly are such a perfect match for Emmett!! You have the character down without even trying because you basically ARE Emmett!!! You are just a genuine and sweet person. I am so glad there’s someone like you in the Twilight cast, especially someone who’s a CS Lewis fan too!!<3 <3 <3 So happy birthday and may you have another wonderful year of life!!! We all love you!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

26. Happy birthday Kellan. Hope you have a great day

27. Jazz Girl says:

Happy Birthday, Kellan!!

I meant to post that yesterday, but was too busy celebrating my 8-year-old son’s birthday!!

When he found out that he shares a birthday with Kellan, he looked at me for a second and then said, “Em and I have the same birthday!!! Sa-Weet!!!!! I rock!”

I adore my son! LOL

28. Hope you have a great birthday!

29. Happy birthday!!! I hope you have a great b-day.

30. Rosalie Hilton says:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Hope You Have A GREAT One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Happy Birthday Kellan! I wish you the best in the coming year…God bless you!