Kellan Lutz on The Bonnie Hunt Show Video

We think Kellan should make all future entrances this way. Kellan sliding down a pole never gets old.

We just realized that Anya Marina from the New Moon soundtrack was also recently on.

Comments

1. AyleenMarieCullen says:

Goodness Kellan is hot hot hot! :D <3

2. anadominicana20 says:

Kellan lutz is just sexy. There’s no other word to describe him

3. Jennifer Burak says:

PLEASE no more Anya!

4. Yisel_Cullen says:

OME..Kellan! Would you marry me?…gosh…he’s gorgeous! TEAM KELLAN! What was his ex thinking when she let him go?!!!

5. Twilight Nymph says:

I think I’m starting to go Team Kellan as well.Still Team Edward, but Kellan sure is something.

6. Where’s the rest of the video??? Why didn’t WE get to meet Kola?? wah!

7. I love Kellan. He seems to have a great personality and he is sexy! Where is the rest of the video?

8. I LOVE KELLAN!!!

9. Ooh man I want to meet Kellan so bad! I am such an animal lover & his Kola would love my Charlie :)

10. I have hated Anya ever since the red carpet event. I cant even listen to her song on the soundtrack anymore. Its sad, but true.

11. Where is the rest of the kellan interview?

12. Kellan was cute and funny! Love him.

I wanna see Kola.

13. -Dazzled:) says:

KELLAN LUTZ IS MY MAN.

14. I want to meet Kola too! And of course Kellan is a sweetheart.

15. Guess I’m the only one who really liked Anya’s performance here. I thought she was undeniably & incredibly irritating on the red carpet but I love her song. Sorry guys but I thought she sounded awesome:)

16. Greeaat! Now I’m in love with Rob, Taylor, AND Kellan! omg I love him so much. lol He’s so sweet. <3 I call him…..and Rob and Taylor….no one touch. :p lol

17. Kellan’s so great :) Bonnie was funny too. good vidoeo :)

18. There is another 5 minute interview with Kellan on her website…..

19. Dani from Brasil says:

Oh… my God… Could he be more adorable? Let me do a fast check list:
    hot as hell… check
    nicest guy ever… check
    animal lover…. check
    romantic …check
    If you guys tell me he is a great dancer I will have to buy a ticket to LA…
    PS: I want to see the rest of the video…

20. atruetwilightfan says:

I love you kellann! my friend made you that bandana. :)

21. switzy4ever says: