Eclipse Title Treatment Revealed

The Official Summit Twilight movie Twitter just released this photo and tweeted, “Just for our Twithards! We still have something special in store for 200K, tho! Eclipse title treatment!” Originally we were supposed to get this when they hit 200,000 followers on Twitter. They are roughly 80,000 shy of that mark. Wonder what we’ll get when it hits 200K?

Comments

1. Angie Fewin says:

So cool! Let the countdown begin!! :)

2. There’s a New Moon + interview article: http://inspire-magazine.org/feature-newmoon.php

3. Sherie gordon says:

i cant wait when does tickets go on sale yeah i know am ahead of myself that how excited i am cant wait for breaking dawn OMG OMG Cant Breath……Give Me A Sec….Ok feeling much better now

4. Oh…I so had the colour red in mind for the title!! It’s all the battle stuff and newborns…red..red.red..:-( I really think eclipse is my favourite…

5. Ooooh, total Fire and Ice thing going on here! Love it!

6. Love that it is nothing like i pictured – surprises are good. Love the eclipse behind the letter P (sun poking thru) and that ICE over powers FIRE with the grey/icy letter ontop of the red warm firey lettering….

7. Interesting color choices for all of the logos… I like how there’s an eclipse going on behind the “p.” Really cool.

8. I’m loving the buzz and excitement everyone is feeling! Me, too!
    Noticed the silver designed lettering as opposed to New Moon’s gold theme and didn’t miss the way the silver letter ‘P’ was entering an Eclipse.
    (Psyched that everything is moving along but on the other hand it’s also bittersweet–I don’t want it to be over. i LOVE being a fellow Twi-friend and posting and reading all the comments that everyone shares….. :(

• I totally agree! It’s kind of like the same way I felt when I finished reading Eclipse & got to Breaking Dawn. I was so eager to get through it but found myself very consciously taking my time because I didn’t want it to be over. I really enjoy blogging like this & reading everyone else’s POV’s of all things Twilight.

9. That’s wonderful. I love the fire/ice theme.

10. Love it.

11. I was thinking they should use red for it, but red and silver looks gorgeously awesome! The movies are just gonna keep getting better and better, New Moon isn’t even out yet and I’m already excited for Eclipse!

12. vamp_koi_girl says:

i like the red tint… ooh! im so excited! this week just keeps getting better and BETTER!!! (first, the wolves, then the vamps are back, and now, ECLIPSE!!!) ooh im so happy im shaking… :) (not in the way the wolves shake… shake shake shake shake it) lol :D

13. awesome! love it.

14. NICE!!!

15. Just like I’ve imagined it! Creepy… and great! The silver-red concept is what comes to my head when I think of the newborns. Great job!

16. It is so like Slade to go back to a more scary looking colour palate and lightning… I like the eclipse hiding behind the p, but maybe i would have made it more pronounced – to play with the fire/ice teame a bit more. But it looks awsome!

17. FilDeCuivre says:

Somehow reminds me of Beauty and the Beast title.. Love it! Even the titles look awesome!

18. I like it…And I am glad that I read the comments that all of these observant people left, otherwise I never would have noticed the eclipse thing or the fire and ice thing :)

19. AliceKikiCullen says:

OMEOMOEMEOMEOMEOMEOME!!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!! Oooo, maybe a mini-clip if we hit the 200k mark? Maybe? *pout* Lol. I LOVE ECLIPSE!!!! *happy dance*

20. Goosebumps……… Don’t want it to be over, but can’t wait to see it!!!!

21. Amazing!! I can’t wait for Eclipse!! :D

22. WannabeMrsCullen says:

I love it! I really like the fire and ice theme. its subtle but really good. It’s kind of creepy and actually does get me thinking of the newborns:)

23. Love everything except the point on the “p”. I would understand it if our vampires had fangs, but they don’t. It looks a little like a pen dripped.

Other than that, I love it! I really like the subtle red outline on some letters.

• Try thinking about the point on the end of the “P” as everything going on in Eclipse; the Newborns’ attack, Victoria’s never-ending relentless stalking, the Voturi’s surprise visit, Bella’s unconscious, unintentional indecision, Edward’s intense jealousy, Jacob’s raw, combative rivalry, and all of it coming to a head. Everything is momentarily balancing, precariously, on the edge of a knife.

With all that going on how could the “P” be anything but sharply tipped and resembling a knife point?
      Psyched yet?! ;)

• To me, the sharp tip on the P reminded me of a dagger, and made me think of two things: 1) the story of the Third Wife and 2) how Bella put the sharp rock into her elbow and almost cut herself open.

24. oh wow its so cool!

25. messofajess says:

it almost looks the same as the twilight title except for the crescent moon on the p

26. I really like it! I love how the p on eclipse is sharp and the red fits so well!! Looking forward to Eclipse now=]

27. I love it! Nice theme.

28. I haven’t even seen New Moon yet and I already can’t wait for Eclipse :D

29. I love this !

30. Mary Alice Cullen says:

Luv i don’t know why but Eclipse is my favorite book in the whole series for some reason so this movie needs to come out perfect just like the book or better:)

31. cristy_702 says:

AAHH! how pretty! I love it! especially the eclipse and the red on it! This title is my favorite!! XD

32. -dies- AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT.. oh man i can not wait till june

33. abigael_d says:

i LOVE this one…

it’s not just some simple title when you’ll look at it…
    see,
    red = FIRE
    silver = ICE
    and the SUN hiding behind the letter “p” = ECLIPSE!
    and not only that, because the “p” cannot ONLY mean something about the vampires (though they don’t have fangs)… lots of stuff related with the story!

whoever created this art is a GENIUS!

34. Zookie Monster says:

It took me a while to figure out what was up with the P. Lol. Because all I saw was a P with a puffball on it lol Very cool.

35. BlueStarlight says:

That is simply breath-taking! I agree with the “p,” also, how that it represents all the emotional turmoil in the book. Very nicely done, and sooooo attractive!

36. ooooh sooo pretty!!!! i really like the new moon one the best though :]

37. So glad to finally see something from Eclipse aside from David Slade’s twitter pics that are not very telling.
    I think Eclipse set will be more secretive than Twilight and New Moon and we’ll hardly see anything from the set. I’m a bit worried about it. I don’t know if Slade will bring out the emotional aspects of the book. I feel that he’s more focused on making it really dark and more geared towards the male gender than concentrating on the love triangle at it’s peak and all the emotions that Bella goes through between Edward and Jacob.
    Eclipse is my favorite book of the series, I hope it turns out great but I’m not optimistic.

38. la_petite_femme says:

ooooooooooo Preeetttty!

39. I wonder if there is anything deliberate about the fact that the red is just over the middle letters? Like it starts out all about Edward and Bella, but then things get heated up with Jacob, and then “Ice” wins out in the end?

40. love this! Eclipse is my favorite book, so this just pumps me up more! Love this more than the one for New Moon. Not as big of a fan of that one.