E! Videos Teen Choice Awards

Robert Pattinson gives his acceptance speech. Both Kellan Lutz and Hugh Jackman are amused by it all.

Taylor Lautner was the group spokesperson to accept the overall film award.

Comments

1. Twinutter says:

thanks for this, its great!!!! rob is so amusing, LOL

2. Hottest Male Hottie,the poor guy, I think you can see him cringing internally.The acceptance speech-nice try at redirecting. The reactions of Hugh*sigh*Jackman and Kellan= priceless;).
    Congrats to all the Twilight winners and nominees. Taylor is doing a brilliant job as frontman for the group:calm,cool,collected,classy.

3. Wow, Rob is so awkward. It’s plain adorable. LOL

• really, i don’t know what it is, but something about him being so awkward is somehow the most adorable thing i’ve ever seen.

4. I was pleased when Taylor took the speech duty away from Rob (for a second) because as hard as he tries, Rob just isn’t a speech-maker; he always comes off as awkward, goofy, (which is endearing) or insincere.

• silkoverglass says:

I so agree with you on that one oleander. Taylor is way more eloquent. And his part is just as important as Pattinson. Taylor is such a charming guy.

5. Taylor is very well spoken and did an awesome job accepting it for the cast. Rob and Kristen arn’t great speech maker and I don’t really think they want to do it anyway. Rob was kind of cute at the end though.

6. I love Rob’s speeches.Their so cute!I liked when he added in at the end thanking all the usuals.I loved Kellan’s face too.It was really funny.
    Congrats to Twilight for their amazing victory!

7. Maybe this was just me… the “overall” speech by Taylor was great… but they were winning more than just the one award there. Kristen won several awards, and she didn’t say A WORD. I think she should have at least stepped up to the mic and said “thank you.”

8. Megan fox is beautiful and all, but i hate the way she presents herself. She has this ‘you dont have to tell me how hot i am’ thing going on. That bothers me about her.
    Rob is funny though with his ‘the usual’ :D And Taylor is adorable, charming and wel spoken. They are sincelery good guys, you can tell.

9. cullenbound says:

congrats to all

10. LOVE LOVE LOVE Rob and the Twilight cast!!!

And so good to see Hugh there too!! :)

11. Serena Welles says:

*snicker* Robert’s awkwardness continues to amaze me. XD I absolutely love it.

12. Why can’t I simply hate Rob, like I do with most young hotties? Why can’t I simply like his looks?? He’s cute. Well, though I despise the character of Jacob in the books, Taylor akes me like it, because, honestly, I think he is the most enthusiastic and most genuine amonge them all!

13. misslelie says:

omg. R.Pattz was totaly drunk!!!! OMG he wus laughing and soooooo like whooooooooooooo! lol! and totally agree with whoever said they were winning alot of awards and k-stew didnt even step up once to say thnx. although in my opinion she sucks the only reason i voted for her was cuz its twilight… xoxoxox

14. Congrats to all cast!!! Seriously, Megan Fox speaking is really disgusting…Ugh!!! She is gorgeous (while she keeps her mouth shut) & all that, but dude she only should say ty & move on…

’bout our beloved Rob… more awkward, impossible… but it was endearing to see it… love it!!!!

15. twilight_giRl says:

i was soo excited to see da awards !
    & i love how rob just laughed :) & how in da first video he says da usuals cuz its a lot of people to thank lol taylor looked hot too haha

16. Taylor is so well spoken, I’m really glad to see them letting him take the center stage more often these days. It makes for much better TV!! I love to look at Rob, but I just feel so sorry for him when he has to speak!! LOL

17. I actually think that Rob was having more…fun at this one than any of the other appearances that he’s done. I mean, you could tell that he felt a little awkward, but that he wasn’t quite as nervous. He was able to just laugh about it more, which I liked. :)

18. BellaNicole says:

Megan Fox and Robert Pattinson….could the stage have gotten any hotter?! They were the only reason that I watched the show! Knew Twilight would win big…congrats to them! xoxo Megan Fox xoxo

19. Taylor is so good at speaking even in front of crowds!!! I would shell up and die! Rob is so funny the way he looks so shy!
    Both him and Kristen just do not like the limelight!

Megan Fox looks like an egomaniac, like my first impression.

20. Awh Rob! hehe gosh Taylor is so hot.. ha this I am not allowed say or my friends would eat me..! But yeah more Rob love!

21. Rob’s awkwardness is always adorable and loved Taylor’s speech.
    Congrats to everyone!

22. TeamSwitzerland4ever says:

Taylor was sooo great as the spokesperson! He said all the important things and stayed cool & calm. Rob is just awkward and its kind of annoying and not so cute I think that he is like that all the time (but I don’t think other people would have handled the massive attention any other way than he does when it came so sudden). But after all, when Taylor is 17 and Rob is 21 I think Rob should get a little bit better at public speaking and not be so terrifyed of the screaming thing.

I’m loving Taylor more and more now, he’s so genuine, sweet, happy all the time just like Jacob! Can’t wait for New Moon right now!!