Kiowa Gordon: Makes Wolf Noises

MTV caught up with Kiowa Gordon at the Bandslam premiere and asked him a few questions.  They also asked him to give a sample of a pack call.

Comments

1. Rockin'It says:

He is SO CUTE!!!! Oh my gosh, I’m totally in love with him.

Haha, I love the “Wolf noises.” I can’t wait for this movie!!!!!!

• i heard he’s staring in a new indie film called ‘into the darkness’

hes one of the leads and filmed it before filming eclipse. it sounded pretty cool.

2. thparkle says:

uh um that’s kinda weird it sounded like a bird call lol but whatev

3. Thats really cool, I hope he doesn’t get in trouble either.

4. haha its cute. he kind of looks like he is a little shy. i cant wait to hear whats going on with the Wolf Pack in this !!! looks so amazing !!!

5. I can’t watch the video!

• me either :[ i can never see the mtv videos they post. it shows the pre video advertisement and then just says connecting… initializing… but never fully loads and plays the movie! so frustrating. why does that happen? :[

• Oh_Mike! says:

URGH! is that happening to you too! I thought it was just my computer or the connection! So annyoing!!! Wonder if its on YouTube….

6. CatGirl88 says:

It sounds like one of those Native American war cries that you hear in older movies, only shorter. Awesome!

7. Vampiregirlsince1918 says:

hehe. Not sure about the noise but Kiowa is cute and seems like a sweetie.

8. N8tive Girl says:

awww baby ki!! his sister chey and i are friends lol
    they look sooooo much alike haha

9. here’s a youtube link :)

he’s adorable! love the wolf call, noise, thinggy lol :)

10. Just not interested in the wolves at all and will be checking my watch during that portion of the movie. I’m all about the vampires.

11. Why can’t people correctly pronounce Quiluete… I swear the guy said, Killyute. I saw another interview on a local morning program and a news anchor said, pronounced it… killyutE

It is QUILL YUTE… :P

12. Those poor wolf boys are going to get sick of making wolf sounds, too bad it’s so adorable for the rest of us.

13. I think that sounds appropriately Native American (not that I really have any knowledge about tribal cries or anything….hope this isn’t taken offensively). He is super cute =)

14. cristy_702 says:

that didn’t sound like a howl.. but it sounds cool! can’t wait to here it in the movie!! :D

15. I like it. “Honey! I’m home!” Thats another way to put it. LOLz. And he is sooo cute.

16. No one ever said it was meant to be a howl or a growl or even a bark for that matter lol
    but it did sound like something between a short war cry and a doggy yelp
    cute! ^_^