Jimmy Fallon Does Robert Pattinson Impersonation

After hinting that he was up to something early in the day on Thursday by tweeting a picture of himself as Edward Cullen in the iconic tree pose, Jimmy Fallon didn’t disappoint on his late night show. For those of you unfamiliar with Jimmy Fallon’s act, it’s more rough-edge than Leno, Conan, or Letterman so use your judgment when clicking if that type of material isn’t your thing.

Comments

1. lmao he is my favorite late night host.
    ever! =)

2. Erin S. says:

I hate to say it, but I loved that video.

I’ve always liked Jimmy Fallon.

My favorite part was the Elton John comment.

3. haha i love fallon! that was epic.

4. I don’t know what y’all think but that was freaking hilarious!

5. Really funny!

6. LOL! to funny

7. myhopesaresohigh says:

this was cute. i thought it was funny how he made a big deal about a rivalry when Rob was in Harry Potter 4.

8. chelsea says:

i absolutely love jimmy. my two loves have collided into one.

9. Mahriah Schmidt says:

This was the funniest damn thing i’ve seen in a very long time!!!

10. haha BOVERED.

11. LOL that was great. I loved it when he was in the tree and had the doll up there and was like I just sit up her all day protecting her. Then he asks her if she wants to fly and just tosses her out of the tree. LOL I love Jimmy Fallon.

12. haha, really hilarious, his Robert Pattinson was good but Harry Potter was better… xD
    *I am a fan of twilight but this was really hilarious no hard feelings :D*

13. Kristina says:

Sadly I can’t see this video. =( I’ve been trying clicking the Play button for hours..but nothing =(

14. is it… is it possible that he also made a Potter Puppet Pals reference that nobody in the audience got?

15. bahahahaha! that was so awesome! good job jimmy!

16. Good Job Jimmy! Funny!!!!!! Lol!!!! The 2 of them should go on Saturday Night Live!!! Brilliant!!!!

17. thats funny lol

18. Rockin'It says:

Brilliant! This guy is hilarious!!!

19. la_petite_femme says:

LOL! I saw this last night! Gotta love the bloopers when Edward throws Bella off the Tree! that was hilarious!

20. Kathleen loves vamps says:

Ok that was really really Funny, Im so happy no one has written anything bad about here. It was really funny I loved all the spells Jimmy Potter kept making up. Super funny :)

21. Jennifer says:

That was hysterical! I loved it…Jimmy is so cool.

22. Zookie Monster says:

haha BOTHERED

23. Twilight Nymph says:

Yeah the bothered thing was funny. Jimmy Fallon just made my day. This is great. Who else can grab two of my favorite series and turn it into something wonderfully hysterical.

24. Mrs.Cullen :D says:

hahaha i also loved the harry potter one that he did… and the on where it was the outtakes and it showed both of them… haaaaa BOTHERED. i loved the bella doll

25. cuter than robert pattinson who smells badly

26. Pinkberrygal54 says:

LOL…Jimmy Fallon is hilarious! I so heart him :)

27. Your post Twilight Lexicon » Jimmy Fallon Does Robert Pattinson Impersonation was very interesting when I found it over google on Monday by my search for fallon. I have your blog now in my bookmarks and I visit your blog again, soon. Take care.

28. =)) =)) =)) sooper fanny ;p

29. Sooooo funny! I can’t stop laughing!