Kellan Lutz & Ashley Greene: Warrior

Photography from the upcoming Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene movie Warrior is now online.  Be warned there are a lot of shots and it’s a little spoilery so look at your own risk. The Photographer is Patti Arpaia and her gallery can be found here.

This is the plot synopsis according to the IMBD:

“In shock and denial over his Marine father’s death in battle, star Lacrosse player Conor Sullivan, always a maverick and a hothead, starts acting out in self-destructive ways that have his mom, Claire, at her wit’s end. But arduous training in a wilderness Lacrosse camp under the tutelage of his dad’s old combat buddy, Sgt. Major Duke Wayne, opens Conor’s eyes to the true meaning of maturity, sportsmanship and manhood..”

Comments

1. ohh i can’t wait to see this movie….i luv kellan =]

2. This movie looks great. Does anyone think that kellan is just amazingly hot.

• Krazy Kat says:

He really is gorgeous isn’t he??? It is so sad that he is so overlooked with all the hype about Taylor and Rob. I love those 2, but put Kellan in the mix- and there is no contest. Kellan is absolutely beautiful :) Those intense eyes… killer smile… and that body… yummy.

3. littleyellowporsche says:

good god!!!!! That man is just amazing! Screw Rob…Kellan is the HOTTEST person out there right now (no offence to rob, i still like him, kellan is just hotter)

4. when does this come out????

• Krazy Kat says:

I believe Kellan said in an interview that he was hoping that it comes out in November… darn it :) I was hoping for a little Kellan action before New Moon came out, but hey… double dose will have to do ;)

5. Woooooow holy hell that is gonna be one hot movie. Damn Kellan for being so damn hot..Does anybody know when this movie will be released?? I must see it!!

6. Awesome :) Excited to see both of them in this.

7. Melissa says:

You know, I was never an… OMG, Kellan is HOT kind of fan… but some of these pictures were… pretty hot! I’m excited to see this one, it will be fun to see Kellan and Ashley together playing different roles

8. Thanks for posting but I already saw the pics and videos over at twilight-movie.org 2 days ago :)

9. All the other ladies can keep Rob!
    I love Kellan and Jackson!!
    They are lovely…

10. edwardcullenismyhomeboy says:

Kellan does look amazing in that pic.I laughed when I saw this because I was sop. to be in another movie called Warrior but it stars Nick Nolte and it isn’t coming out until 2010 but like I said,the movie was a no go for me =(Anyway this movie looks great and I can’t wait to see it!

11. Linda Richards says:

I agree with Krazy Kat…he is hot and I think him & Ashely together is a good match !! I really enjoy Ashley too !!

12. maryellen says:

Oh wow, I just about drooled over those pictures.
    Kellan is so amazingly gorgeous, I love him.
    I can’t wait to see this!

13. Stephanie says:

OMFG!!! I think im hyperventilating. HE’S GORGOUS!!! as my friend jess would put it “hes a hottie tottie woith a BODY!!!” I love kellan hes so hot and has the coolest name ever! I cant wait to see this!!!!!

14. ajhillman says:

I love these two. i can’t wait to check out the movie

15. kellan is so cute i mean better then rob!!!sure i like rob a little i mean theres no stopping for kellan!!!!hes hot body,his cute smile,and his eyes!!!he seems really sweet too i just want him all to me even though im only twelve i can’t help myself he’s hot…beauitful and theres that won’t change about him.

16. haley team emmett says:

hay people that say that kellan and ashley make a good couple are very stupied he is the sexiest man alive 1000x hotter than rob and taylor combined i love him so much team emmett for life

17. Sarah Emberley says:

when does this movie come out?