Kim at the Twilight Parents Examiner intervied the cake designer who made the cake seen in the New Moon trailer footage.
“In Style Magazine asked Lisa for step by step instructions on recreating the cake:
1. Cover each cake tier with a “mask” of white fondant [a thick, malleable icing]. Stack tiers from largest to smallest.
2. Separate one package of fondant into 5 batches. Use food coloring to tint each batch a different shade of green.
3. Roll each batch of fondant into a thin sheet and cut into strips of varying width.
4. Attach the strips around each tier using stiff royal icing as glue.
5. Place red, yellow and green Gerbera daisies around the bottom of each tier.”
See it all on Parents Examiner.