Rachelle Lefevere: Dog Lover

Rachelle Lefevere is on the cover of Modern Dog with her puppy pal, Honey.

” One month and two days. My boyfriend and I had talked about getting a dog for about a year and a half. We’re both actors and so lifestyle considerations were important. We knew it needed to be right, so that we were comfortable enough with our jobs that we had an answer for every situation. Then it was about finding the right dog. We wanted to get a rescue. That was non-negotiable. And then, about a month ago, we were driving home and we saw a sign for doggie adoptions. We went in and we were cooing over this one little dog and the guy who worked there yelled from the back: “Show them Butternut!” That was Honey’s name then. And they put her in our arms and it was done.”

Wonder if Honey and Ashley Greene’s new puppy, Marlow, will be having any play dates? See the whole Rachelle interview on ModernDog

Comments

1. SparklesorSpaceheater says:

awww!! how adorable!!!

2. LOVE RACHELLE! Her and Honey look gorgeous.

3. Juliette says:

Not only is she absolutely gorgeous, but she is compassionate as well. Adoption is the way to go. Yay for Rachelle!

4. awwwwwwwwwwwww! Honey is so so so adorable!!!! I have a puppy thats named honey too!!

5. Wow, Rachelle is gorgeous! I love her hair and dress. Go us redheads!

6. Nezzi Loves Lautner says:

awww! Honey is soo cute! haha playdates would be a good idea! lol

7. Kambria says:

That it a beautiful picture of her.

8. Her hair looks gorgeous in this picture!

9. AlbertaJenn says:

Yay for our Canadian vampire!! :D

10. Love rachelle to bits!!!! My fave twilight actress, without a doubt. gonna miss her big time in new moon :-( this is a really good picture of her- that puppy is CUTE as hell!

11. Switzerland says:

rachelle looks GORGEOUS in this photo :)

12. Mary Alice Cullen says:

She looks like Taylor Swift in that pic except for the hair color. I cute pic i love the doggie

13. Jennifer L. says:

wow. she looks really good.

14. Chela85 says:

Rachelle is beautiful.

15. What a good looking dog. Great for you going for a rescue, it speaks really well about you guys. Enjyo your puppy.

16. she is absolutely breathtaking!

17. That puppy is so cute!

18. Your post Twilight Lexicon » Rachelle Lefevere: Dog Lover was very interesting when I found it over google on Friday by my search for dog yorkie. I have your blog now in my bookmarks and I visit your blog again, soon. Take care.

1. […] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and […]