Here is the latest hitting our inbox and here are the answers:
- “They are actively looking for extras in the New Moon Movie and will take anyone.” False, Despite what various Google Ads might have you believe, not true. In fact some of the ads feature just about the worst photoshopping that we have seen taking Rob’s head from a piece of fanart, Kristen’s head from (well we aren’t exactly sure where) and plopping them on…not Rob and Kristen’s bodies, but we don’t know who they belong to. The last time something was this mismatched was when TV Guide put Oprah’s head on Ann-Margaret’s body.
- “They are making Breaking Dawn into a movie because the IMBD says so.There’s a production schedule and everything.” False According to our source at Summit, the IMDB is like Wikipedia in that anybody can go on and change information at will (remember the odd tagline now removed that appeared awhile back about Bella having something cooking on the stove). At this point in time, it is false information.
- “The trailer for New Moon is guaranteed to be attached to Bandslam.” False. According to our source at Summit there is no guarantee of this despite what a radio station may have broadcast to the contrary.
- Michael Sheen, Jamie Campbell Bower, & Justin Chon have Twitters. True. You can find them by checking out the Lexicon Twitter. We are following all of their accounts.
- Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, Kristen Stewart,and Rob Pattinson use Twitter to communicate to fans. False There are some really great fakes out there with some personal photos, but no they don’t belong to the real Kellan or Ashley. Kellan confirmed he has no Twitter, and right after he said it the fake Ashley Greene account the fake Kellan Lutz account was communicating with delted itself.
- Stephenie Meyer has a Twitter. False *HEADDESK* Sorry, we’ve covered this a bunch, and still we get questions. No, Stephenie Meyer does not have a Twitter.