Kellan Lutz on Twilight Romance

Kellan Lutz got asked by E! about the supposed off screen romances going on among Twilight cast members that are making the tabloid circuit.

Comments

1. curious to see the kind of gf rob has? wtf does that mean? lol

2. Yeah that’s a pretty weird thing to say.. I wonder if Rob’s set some kind of impossible standard …

3. CullenChik says:

Was it just me, or did he seem a little annoyed? I’m not saying that I blame him…I’m sure that all these questions get a bit old!

4. Perhaps a little annoyed that rumours are about Rob and Nikki!! hehehe sounds like he wants in on the Nikki action!!!

5. Kristin is dating the kid from Sky High and the Forbidden Kingdom right? They seem cute together.

• mschicklet says:

Yes they do seem cute together. But I absolutely despised him in Sky High. I liked Steven Strait though!! He seriously looks like an older Taylor.

6. Jordan says:

I bet Rob is just a bit ecsentric, and it takes another unique person to be compatable with him.

7. creamy says:

I think he was visibly bored with the questions on cast relationships. Who can blame him?

They have said a thousand times how strong Kristen and Michael are. For some reason no one wants to believe that.

I think the comment about Nikki was a red herring. He said it very clearly, no one in the cast is dating each other. Why can’t this be the end of this boring subject?

As far as the type of girlfriend Rob would date, I think he only meant Rob has expressed clearly he doesn’t want a bimbo. Someone with a mind, you know, the ability to think. Not to mention she would need the skin of a rhinoceros to deal with the ridiculous media.

8. You guys should check out what Ted Casablanca over at E! says about all the Twilight romances. It’s very interesting.

• Julie M. says:

I can’t stand Ted C.!

• creamy says:

Ted Casablanca is a walking bucket of slop.

• Ted is full of BS and spread the BO rumor about Rob!

I will NEVER read a thing he says!

• Thank you so much. Ted C. and life and Style are the people that has spread and started rumors by suggesting and speculating. They convinced dum ass R Patz fans of stuff. Like the him dating Nikki. I have read and watched every single one of her interviews and never has she said that she is dating or romantically likes R Patz. He never said it either. The people that said they had something going on was Ted C> and Life N Style and it is kept alive by the stupid people who bought it. I mean honestly the way she talked about R Patz when asked is the same way she talks about any other castmate if they would aske her. She called Kristin amazingly talent actress and beautiful person. She called Jackson talented and creative and she called Rob talented and smart . She is ust a nice person

9. SophiePattinson says:

He is so hot ..

10. Valerie says:

I wouldn’t take what Ted C. says seriously. He’s just another gossip writer who gets paid based on how many hits he gets and if he can sell a story.

11. who is doing the interview?this is sooo stupid.I want n.moon questions not this junk…who cares who they date?its not our business.If i was a cast member i would wear a shirt on the carpet that would say “only ask me about the twilight saga cause your not gettin nothin else”…..LOLOLOLOl

• AlbertaJenn says:

I think the reason for all the gossip questions for the actors has to do with the non-disclosure clause in their contracts. They really can’t discuss much from the film, so the conversations switch to the actors themselves.

12. i agree…hes seemed annoyed on the last 2 interviews posted

13. Other than those ridiculous questions about the “relationships”, I think its great how close the cast has become. Truly family.

Must suck though having to answer those questions time and time again.

14. Rachel L. Morrill-Maharath says:

Kellan is amazing 4 being so nice & polite, how many times must we here the same ?’s about whose dating who, maybe these reporters need to visit your website for better questions, the fans had way more to ask and stuff that might well get some better attention for the interviewer actually asking something that will B news worthy not like we wont play these videos over and over and over again, & I cant wait 2 get my photo op with you Kellan in Phoenix, It’s going 2 B hot probably because its Phoenix in August but the fact that you and the other cast members from twilight will B there were probably going 2 C record highs that week of the 14th!

15. safina says:

I like Kellan’s honesty.He and Nikki would look cute together.
    I wish people would stop asking the same old annoying questions.

16. runswiththewolves says:

WOW. His nips nips are showing. A LOT.

Reign ‘em in, Kellan, reign ‘em in. lol. :P

• WOW!!
      I just took a second look and YES, they a defiantly sticking out. That is so funny when I read your comment I was rolling for like three minutes. :lol:
      That was too funny!
      But seriously, I LOVE Kellan. I think he is so cute and has an amazing body, his one of the top hottest guys on Twilight cast.

17. Emmett_Cullen says:

Isnt he just Yumilicous :P
    He is my one true love :)
    Fer Sherr :)

18. leahluli says:

Raise your hand if you’re actually interested in offscreen romances..Yeah..

19. Does it really matter? Lol!!! Whose is sleeping with who or whose is dating with who… this is quite old, isn’t it? I look to the good side they become a real family… this is what really matter.

20. Ashleigh says:

Heck I wish I could hang out with them on their poker or game nights, sounds really relaxed and would be a great way for them to get to know each other.

21. AliceKikiCullen says:

Yeah, I feel for them. The crap about romance is getting old. I mean, how many times have psyco fan girls asked Rob to marry him?! Rob needs a girl like someone said, who has a mind and can deal with the media. I feel for them all between the fangirls and the questions it gets old realllly fast. Good thing they are a family or the cast would have so many more issues! I love them all.