Taylor Lautner’s People Page Needs Your vote!

OK, not that we have anything against Dustin Milligan and Matt Dallas, but at the moment(as I am writing this), they are in the lead over Taylor Lautner to get their own page on People Magazine. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart already have their own pages. So if you want Taylor to get his own, get over there and vote, NOW! The voting ends April 27th!

Comments

1. SophiePattinson says:

He’s already got 69% of the votes .. (: I voted ..

• NezziLautner says:

VOTE a million times!!!!
      hey its funny how im “married to taylor” and ur “married” to Rob!! LOL!

2. Voted for him. It’s funny though, we all know who’s gonna win.

3. Ok we know who is going to win.
    He better win, So people star voting!!!
    so he can be next
    Because i’ll Totally buy the FREAKING magazine.
    TEAM JACOB bby
    !!!
    man I freaking Like TAYLOR

4. yes vote everyone i will vote severl times like right now.
    Go Hot taylor!;)

5. He just went down 3% !
    Keep voting!
    (sorry for double posting)

6. it’s amazing what happens in less than an hour :) taylor is up by 50some percent!

7. Julie M. says:

Ha! I just voted and he has 67%. He’s winning by a lot now. Don’t underestimate the power of TwiHards! :-)

8. hehe they sure as hell aren’t in the lead anymore….

Time everyone else learned how us twilight fans are loyal to the cast lol!!! as great as im sure they are at their profession, The other two didn’t stand a chance against us!

9. matt dallas was in kyle xy too. but taylors gonna win!!

10. Once again i think people do underestimate us addicted twilight fans! Go Taylor

11. Voted!!! Yay Taylor must win!!! I will keep voting till 4/27..

12. Taylors got my vote….Anytime

13. not going to lie… i love matt dallas…

14. Taylor can get my vote anytime! ;)
    Right now he got 68% I will keep voting ;)
    Keep voting guys! :)

15. “EDIT”
    Did you know that if you refresh the page, you can vote again? I will continue voting untill my fingers is numb!!…

16. Switzerland says:

is there supposed to be a picture there??
    i can’t see anything :(

17. Switzerland says:

NEVER MIND :)

18. Can somebody please tell me how to do it? Bec. I don’t see anything..It shows me a list of celebs. but no Taylor?

19. Lisi Lobita says:

I just voted for my baby taylor. he has 70% come on Twi-hards lets keep on voting for the hottie

20. teamjake says:

Claire the voting is next to the list of celebs…on the far right.

21. there’s a new clip on etonline and it shows a clip of the movie scene between jacob and bella!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Taylor’s at 71%. =D

23. switzgal says:

OMJB, I just saw the clip!!!! “Tell me something, you like me, right?” “I’m not gonna give up!” SOOOO JACOB!!!

I voted for Taylor, he has to win. Keep voting Taycobs!!!

24. Ashleigh says:

Hes at 71% now :D I dont think we have to worry now about whether he’ll get a page or not.

25. 71%… They’re probably already making his page :P

26. Taylor is so definitely going to win.With no doubt.

27. He better win ! I voted :)

28. So those numbers don’t apply anymore. It’s about 73%in his favor. Gotta love this fandom :)

29. HowlingJuanjo says:

Done! Go Taylor!

30. What clip??? I want to see too!!!
    Taylor got 74% right now ;)

31. I think Taylor’s gonna get it!

32. kirra1990 says:

i just voted. he’s at 75 percent. now i have to go out and buy that issue when it comes out!

33. Valentina says:

Yay! 75 percent! It’s funny how people underestimate us fans! They should just make his page without having a vote, because the other two guys are going to be embarrased when they find out that Taylor’s beating them by a landslide!

1. [...] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]