Alex Meraz Clears the Air

Alex Meraz blows away the BO rumors.

Comments

1. Dude you smell Fantastic!

2. Oh this video had me cracking up.

It’s good some cast member other than rob said something about it.
    Alex made it sound very believable that he said he smelled like roses.
    Now I want to smell him.
    Lucky twilight cast. :)

3. Someone has suggested this before so I can’t take credit, but I think all cast members should end their interviews commenting on how each other smells. Just so they can “clear the air” on the subject. Ba dum dum. ;P

4. He is just too cute! And making me look forward to New Moon even more!!

5. “he blushed, he did his hair thing” LOL

*excited*

6. schmudiii says:

such a cutee!

7. SweetImpakt says:

Haha this dude is fantastic :D How come there are so many interviews with him atm ?
    I think it’s nasty that people go spread around rumors like that.
    I can totally shake hands with rob and then say Dude you smell fantastic ! Haha it’s funny :D

8. Well, I think Alex was just screwing around– people are seeming to miss that. I don’t care either way if Robert Pattinson smells but I have to say I think this kid (who I’ve never seen anywhere before) is really charming, confident, and funny. I like him a lot! Hope he has plenty of screen time in Twilight.

9. Of course, he doesn’t smell that was just BULL! People aren’t missing anything, they asked Alex a question and he answered it. What is there to miss,some people just like to keep it going. Rob I love roses. LOL

10. Awwww! Man, I ADORE Alex. He seems like such a sweetheart. :D

11. “he’s cool with his sexuality….”

dude, lol, what the hell?!?!

12. lirael cullen says:

Alex semms so sweet, honest, and totally funny!! Wow, great interviews all of them. Total sweetie.. no where can i get a guy like that??

13. Alex is so amazing!

14. I love Alex, he’s one of the wolves:) He seem like a really sweet guy and he is so funny!! He’s also really hot with his shirt off :)

15. Mary Alice Cullen says:

Okay did every body hear the last part were he said ” he’s cool (or “comfortable” forgot which word he used) with his sexuality??? What the heck is that suppose to mean???

• He meant that when he (Alex) said “dude you smell great”
      and the interviewer said ” you really said that”
      she was pointing out what he said sounded kind of gay (not try to offend anyone)
      and what Alex said was clearing up his true meaning in what he said
      by saying “…[hands run through his hair]…he is comfortable in his sexuality ” . Rob is confident being sexy.

Or… he was joking; which he mostly likely was because he is funny and charming. :) It’s nothing much to dwell on, it so insignificant.

16. Mary Alice Cullen says:

Ohhh i kinda of get it now.