Salt Lake City Actor Location Revealed

Riverton Wallmart

13502 S Hamilton View Road

Riverton, Utah

No word on who, but the where is confirmed.

Comments

1. Yeah! Finally something for us in Utah! I’m 10 minutes away! Hoping it’s Edward!!

2. Wow, I didnt realize how close we all lived to each other.

3. Yeah!!! I’m so there!!

4. ScarletRubie says:

if the location is not the one near my house and its the director i probably won’t go, i’ll go if its an actor.

5. it’s in Frisco

6. ScarletRubie says:

(Kat) How do you know?!

7. friend at blockbuster corporate

8. How do you know it’s frisco???

9. twilighter says:

walmart is spelled with one l not two.

10. read above..

11. I heard it was allen, Garland, and dallas not frisco. Frisco is just a bit father

12. really Kat….is it the director??? thaT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! but which location??? UGGG

13. Chicago any1??? I’m dying here!!!!

14. Tou’re right…it’s not on the list I saw. but that is what she was told when she asked…Legacy/Lebanon. So I don’t know.

15. los angeles anyone?

16. I don’t live far but my husband doesn’t want to go!

17. Maybe there will be more than one?

18. when will we get the official word for dallas?

19. ScarletRubie says:

on stepheniemeyer.com they did post a list that included frisco, AHH that’s so not fair!

20. if it is in frisco, where in frisco??

21. Ok..good. I felt bad for a second b/c I looked at yahoo and it wasn’t there. Just wanted to share b/c I wanted to know also.

22. i thougt that the list that accesshollywood gave us was the list of possible stores that the stars might show up at……there are plenty more parties going on around but those are the possible choices

23. Legacy/Lebanon in Frisco

24. tabcullen says:

i heard there was something at the frisco blockbuster too

25. i’m waiting for chicago. a friend called hot topic at woodfield a few hours ago and they “swore” they didn’t hear anything…..not sure if that was a lie or not.

26. I’d love to go! I’m not far from SLC but I’ve got too many kids at my house this weekend for my son’s birthday slumber party…lol

27. ScarletRubie says:

Blockbuster 5649 Lebanon Frisco that’s what it says

28. are you guys sure…when will accesshollywood ell us??!!!

29. Oh…and she said she is signing only the first 200 at 10:00. I would not actually wait in line behind 200 people for her autograph! Crazy.

30. access hollywood i would assume on the show. I Have the lexicon twitter, site and access hollywood’s site up on my computer and refreshing like crazy.

31. ScarletRubie says:

i’m not that’s just the address for the location if frisco that was posted in the list

32. ScarletRubie says:

I wouldn’t, not for Catherine

33. yeah, anyone know when the official, official dallas location will be told????

34. i would say for sure when access hollywood airs probably.

35. i would go…but i live in cedar hill…if yall know where that is..its like an jour and a half away…and if i am just getting this info now i probably wouldn make it in time….o and its ruch hour so it would take longer…ug ug ug

36. that’s as official as I get…good luck…hope it’s right.

37. tabcullen says:

when does it air?

38. well, 6:30 central time for me…..

39. You could make it to Frisco by 10:00!

40. lirael cullen says:

lol, this is entertaining..

41. totally…i am just sitting here waiting fo rthe next comment …..lol

42. Anyone going to the Sherman Oaks Borders in LA?

43. ScarletRubie says:

Frisco is way too far from Grand Prairie, i hate traffic because people are idiots and so many people are coming home at this time, if it were rob i’d be there.

44. so….how did the salt lake city location get leaked???? we need to find out so that the dalls location can also be confirmed…..

45. Wait! I live in Salt Lake, but i wanted to go to Hot Topic! Does this mean that there won’t be a cast member there??

46. i agree. I wanna know if i need to bolt for the door and head to my mall in chicago.

47. totally agree with ashley

48. tabcullen says:

i live in frisco but i feel like im gonna get there and no one will be there

49. ScarletRubie says:

this is stressing, they should just announce it already.

50. @tabcullen- call the location and ask if there is alot of people there….you dont have to ask other questions…it is obvious that there is going to be a party there so just call…thats what i did