Another Deleted Scene from Twilight: Danger in the Woods

Access Hollywood has added another deleted scene online. In this one Edward warns Bella to stay out of the woods.

Comments

1. I totally agree with Rachel A’s comment:

“…the thing that is so great about the Twilight books is the deep, sincere, extraordinarily rare, die-for-the-one-you-love, romance…”

Perhaps the director and actors focused too much on the teen angst?

Twilight had some great scenes and some unneeded scenes. If the focus had been on the relationship and the building of it, then I’d be willing to bet that more movie-goers who had not previously read Twilight would have been more pleased and not dumbed it down to a teeny-bopper flick.

I feel like the chastity of Twilight really adds to the series, and when you add the “steamy” (as Hardwicke called it)scenes, it makes you feel like you are intruding and ultimately makes most audiences feel awkward.

With the books, there comes a point where Edward and Bella becomes so close in their relationship that the tension between them feels right, but I feel that those connected with the movie decided to push the tension aspect and hope that people believed there was a close relationship behind it.

In my opinion, we could have done without the bad vampire scenes building up to the baseball scene, since it was a “surprise” twist in the actual novel (perhaps it could have had the same affect in the movie????), and used that time to insert the deleted scenes that added to the character development. That way, when the bad guys showed up, you have a certain connection to the characters which makes you root for them in the end.

2. Oh dear….AWKWARD. KS BUGS! She doesn’t know who to complete sentences. Then when she does..she messes it up with a weird tone in her voice. BUT that’s just my opinion..(others share the same opinion too)..but maybe now that these movies are starting to become a “BIG DEAL” they’ll put those two into some much needed acting lessons. And possibly read the books. It’s funny how everyone else knows how their relationship should be BUT them. They’re awkward. Hopefully our future children or whatever will remake it and it will be much better all around. One can only hope.

3. ok.. so this makes no sense.. wouldnt she
    be like in pain if he bit her?????… he is supposed to
    have poison..

4. R Cullen (for edward only) says:

I really really really want ther to be a re-cast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they cant even act………th movie was sooooooooooooo gay………y cant they start again with making twilight but add lik th hole book with no deleted scenes………..
    i actually dont lik th mobie at all

5. It’s okay if you don’t like it. But I know from experience that the movies are so diffrent than the books and that the books are always better. So don’t let it bother you that much. :)

6. ashley_119882004 says:

I like this one its not as awkward as the other one.

7. I think I’m gonna wait for the DVD. For me the Deleted Scenes are the best part!

8. Rachel A. says:

Vickie, I agree. I wish they would have left out some of the unneccessary scenes and focused on the stuff that actually matters.

9. I don’t think this scene was awkward at all. It should have been in the movie to help build their relationship. Plus Rob actually had different clothes on. In the movie, he always had the same colors making it look like he always had on the same clothes which we know is not how it is.
    And, I loved the other scene, except for the finger biting. They should have made it look like he was teasing her and playing along instead of actually making it look like he bit her.

10. allisonlovesedward says:

i don’t think it’s awkward at all. i actually think this is a good scene. i do like the way they did it in the movie better though.

i’m sure new moon will be better. the director always makes a big difference in the performance the actors give.

11. Edwardbitespillow says:

OH MY GOD!!! they should’ve kept that!!!!!!!!!

12. I think it was quite awkward.

13. Antonia says:

omg they took all the good parts outt! :(

14. Guys, he didn’t actually bite her he just licked her finger.

15. Oh, thank you, Edward, for reminding me that I, as a woman, have absolutely no way to take care of myself without a big, strong, bloodsucking MAN. Sometimes I forget!

Jesus, but this movie makes it very trying to still love you, Twilight. *shakes fist*

16. wow…that scene was so DEAD. really horrible acting there.

17. Hm. I don’t understand why they took this scene out- it made sense, gave a sense of foreshadowing, and it was relevant. But whatever. I’m not the director. So, you guys do what you do, and I’ll do my own thing.

To Sarah: LOL. Female Power! XD

18. Jennifer says:

Weather we think some scenes were bad or good in the movie makes no diffferents(they are opinions). It was them trying to show Edward and Bella getting to know one another in there own way. When we read a book we see the story from our points, and when someone makes it a movie it is not going to be like the way we saw it in our minds. Stephenie Meyer(author) like the way it turned out, and that is what is the most important thing. Did the cast and director get it at all close to the way the autor wrote it-that is the question. Not weather it was the way we saw it in our minds when we first read it.

19. Danielle_Marie says:

I’m glad this wasn’t in the movie, actually if you ask me I liked the other scene much better. But either way they could have did better in either scenes.

20. Danielle_Marie says:

Oh, I’m still a big fan though! I just think they could hace done better.

21. You can tell who’s read the book or not by the comments. People who would’ve wanted in the film obv didn’t read the book. This scene was so out of character, which would make sense since it’s improv, but then it just proves they didn’t really know the characters they were playing.

Edward would’ve never fallen. He would’ve done some fast, cool vampire maneuver, and would’ve caught Bella from falling in the process.

Bella would’ve never offered her blood to Edward. That’s awkward, and I distinctly remember a scene in New Moon where she apologizes to Jacob for bleeding.

Edward would’ve gone through a panic attack if Bella’s blood was exposed that early in the book to him. You can tell it was early because those first three or so lines they said were quotes from the book.

This was so awful..