Introducing the Wolf Pack

One of our fondest memories from our April trip to the Portland set of Twilight was witnessing first hand the camaraderie between the 3 young men who represent the Quileute Tribe.  Without further ado the Twilight Lexicon is proud to present

~The Wolf Pack~

Comments

1. Oh my goodness. Embry is the cutest thing ever.

IRON MAIDENNNNNN

\m/ *__*

I hate myself for saying this but I think Krys would make a better Jacob than Taylor…:\

2. am i the only one getting a white screen where the clip is meant to be? >.>;
    i wanna seee!!

3. Loved it!!! They were all so funny and cute!!! They are very good werewolves :)

4. They’re so cute! I was grinning the whole time. I love how they joke around. It really does remind you of New Moon. =]

5. Bite-Me says:

WOW, the guys are sooo awesomely funny.
    I like the wolfpack in the book. I’ll LOVE them in the movie.

I can’t wait to more of them in NEW MOON (if it gets filmed)

I wanna hug them all

6. Krys is awesome. Will there be more wolf pack interviews to come?

7. awwww… they were so funny together. perfect brothers.

but one thing: isnt Sam’s hair cropped short in every book because he is already a werewolf???

8. that would be so sad to be cast as jacob and then told you weren’t him anymore! i know it happens all the time but its still sad. krys is soo cute!!! but taylor is cute too :)

9. Oh my gosh! Embry’s such a cutie!! And I love how Sam, er, Solomon is so “take charge.” You get that vibe right? It’s so Sam! Loved the chemistry among those brothers.

10. EMMETT-ROSALIE says:

hey, wonderful Vid. i agree with everyone else. we wouldn’t have gotten to see it if you hadn’t posted it.

Also, Dano, if every twilight fan goes to see this film, which i know they will, then i’m sure that they will make the sequals (providing Stephenie and the actors are up for it). i mean come on, look out many of us are out there. I know that i will be at the movie theater every night that twilight is playing. so right there will be about $100 or more and that’s just 1 person. now multiply that to the millions and millions of fans worldwide. they would have to make a sequal.

Once again, thxs for posting.

11. Embry is… AWESOME. AND VERY CUTE. I think he may be my new favorite wolf pack member. :D Wil from Aiden? He’s definitely right.

12. TAYLOR!!!

13. Holy crap, on second thought, Solomon’s hair flip was incredibly dazzling. And so was Taylor’s wave goodbye.

14. TopazTearz says:

W-O-W!!! I think I just fell madly in love with the wolf trio!! They are all sooo very HOT!!! Damn they are fine!!

Love them all!!

15. gosh and i thought i couldnt love the wolves anymore man was i mistaken and they made them all so hot im gonna be drooling throughout the whole movie specially over edward and jacob

16. oh my gosh Embry has gauged ears. that is so hot

17. Alunamai says:

OMC THEY REMIND ME OF THE BOYS I HANG OUT WITH!!!

I’m not kidding you… I love them…

And does any one know if Solomon is single?

18. That is one of the best videos I have seen so far..How SWEET are they… Thanks Lex

19. Arielle says:

This was so cute! The three of them together are amazingly funny. They are my wolf pack.

20. I knew that there was a reason I liked Embry Call.

I absolutely love Krys’s last name.

21. woow.. that was funny :D
    They are a great wolf pack… And can’t wait to see them in new moon… that’s going to be awesome!! It seems like they get along well and I think you can see that on screen!
    They are just perfect =)

22. That was great, thanks!
    Embry is AWESOME! \m/
    Way better than I expected, and to tell the truth I somehow didn’t expect Embry to pop up.
    But, where is Quil…? Dun dun duuuun!

23. Insomnia says:

Ah! Solomon is so freakin CUTE! And Embry is adorable, lol.

24. In my opinion the Embry actor would’ve been the better Jacob.
    I like the wolves!!

25. Insomnia says:

Btw, can’t wait for them to be like “Well, I gotta go, HOITE man!” Lol, or however you spell peace in their language. There so cool that they’ll be speaking Quileutelish (/english, lol).

26. Oooooh. Embry.
    Helllloooo ;]

Both of them look cute.
    Anyone notice they had a wolf paw on their jackets?

27. Wow! I love it!!! Embry is so cute ;)

28. Thanks Lexicon! The guys are really funny to listen to, and it seems like they have really good chemistry… I loved how Taylor just randomly showed up near the end!
    They’ll be an awesome wolf pack, and I can’t wait to see them on screen!

29. O.O Embry!!!! omj.. I knew it..he is hot! ^^

I love them all! They already seem like the real wolf pack.. and they’re so funny! :D
    I want more!! Can’t wait for New Moon ^^

30. Michelle says:

Haha. That pedo Embry and Sam don’t look like they like Taycob all that much. Haha! Funny.

31. xingaling says:

embry… i think i might leave edward for him, he’s so cute
    but wheres quil?
    is he not in the first movie?

32. Sing to me says:

Wow-Embry is adorable! And I’ve loved Solomon since they introduced him! I’m so excited-they will be amazing in New Moon!

33. Wow thanks so much for braving the apparently crappy weather and getting all this amazing footage! Maybe this is just me, but as soon as Taylor was cast I always imagined him a little younger, like maybe as Seth Clearwater, though I feel Taylor would be a bit too "known" to play that small of a part, if that makes sense. I totally see Krys more as Jacob but understand and love that Taylor got the part. Cocoa, is there any more information somewhere about Krys/Embry? And seriously, I’m loving how dedicated Solomon is to his role! It’s awesome and now I’m actually excited to see New Moon the movie because we’ll have a lot more screen time with the pack!

Krys is not represented by an agent.  His part in the film is very very small.  I expect he will gain representation by New Moon as his part increases.  But until then, he’s just a kid that got to play on set for a day.  He had a blast, everyone loved him.  I will make some calls and see if he would like to comment on this new found fan admiration.  ~Cocoa

34. Michelle says:

wait, is Quil the pedo or Embry?? I think I messed that up. :/

35. Adriana says:

All I can say is HELLO EMBRY!

36. filipamd says:

So cool! I love them.
    I lolled when Kristen showed up inside the car in the background, it was so unexpected xD

37. shannon_love says:

hahahahahhhhaha embry. i loved him so much.
    solomon is so into his character i love it!!!!!!! and jacob, well, haha. love him too.

38. kessie1122 says:

krys is so cute as embry! he’s hilarious too. solomon is just perfect for sam. and he seems really dedicated to his character too. and taylor is sooooooooo funny. he always just pops up outta nowhere. lolz.

39. JulesCullen says:

Solomon seems to be REALLY into the role- which is fabulous. Krys seems sweet, funny, and cute. And I LOVE Taylor! He just shows up randomly everywhere- it’s nice to see that the wolves are friends off camera, as well!

40. That was awsome. I really like Solomon, he seems like a very cool guy. I think he is the perfect Sam. And I hope Krys gets more opportunities. He is a cutie and he will make a great Embry.

41. Melissa says:

hehe that was great! One of my favorite videos actually! I love how Taylor is soooo glad to be a “prepubescent” boy ;-)

42. lol i loved this video! krys (smokey-despardo) cracked me up and sam was hilarious to. i loved how kristen was in the car by herself the whole time lol

43. I have a question. Is sam a werewolf in the twilight? If so, does he have the short hair yet? I just forgot….

44. I just ordered the eclipse special edition!! YAAAAY :D :D

Kristen is in the car?? I have to watch the video again^^

45. ^ yea he became one as soon as the cullens came back to forks. i guess the hair thing didnt follow in the movie

46. it’s hard not to like the wolf pack with these guys playing them :D

47. elizabeth says:

i’m definitely team vampire, but the pack looks really good together :D

48. I’m with the vampires of course ;)

No.. well yes I am^^ but I can’t wait to see the movie..

Think about the pack in New Moon or Eclipse.. thats going to be sooo cool!!

49. Renaissance says:

Easily the most entertaining video yet. Yay! Thank you so much for this. Also, Solomon and Krys are both “sort of beautiful,” hee. I love their hair.

50. I love the guy playing Embry!!!
    He is like amazing!