Evening News

Kaleb, our favorite Twilight Guy, has just finished Chapter 13: Confessions.  And WOW does he get it!

The Canadian Press Maclean’s Fiction list ranks the Host #1.

Fans of Jackson and Ashley are collecting content for a fan appriciation book.

Blog Critic’s Magazine is giving away a copy of The Host.

Pop over to the Peninsula Daily news for more information on Summer Forks tours!

We have been getting many questions about why Elizabeth Reaser has been absent from the publicity surrounding the Twilight film.  The answer to that question is simple.  She is currently staring in a broadway play.  And as many of you know the schedule broadway actors run is incredibly busy!  We wish her all the luck in the world during her production and assure you all that a Q&A is in the works with the Lexicon.  In the mean time here is a wonderul interview with Elizabeth that will allow you to get to know her in the mean time.

And finally this evening Aussie fans all over Australia are taking creative measures to get Summit’s attention.  This is the type of creativity that we spoke to earlier in the week when we addressed the recent rash of internet petitions.  Forks anyone?

Edit:  Check the post below to read Stephenie’s comments on meeting Solomon for the first time!

Comments

1. kristenorkris says:

yay!
    i

2. first comment!

3. thanks for posting all this news! Yay for The Host! By the way, there’s a typo. It’s a Jackson and Ashley project not a Jasper and Ashley one.
    Continue being so great lexicon!

4. Natasha says:

“The hospital is also going to put up a parking space for Dr. Cullen”
    HAHA!!! THAT IS SOOOO RAD!!
    No really! That is hardcore awesome!

5. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!11
    “The hospital is also going to put up a parking space for Dr. Cullen,”
    That is so cool I want to see it!

6. thanks for all the news updates! Twilight Guy is our number 4 pick!!

7. totally random, but i just checked edi myspace page and he has exactly 1000 friends!!!!!! cool or what!!!!

8. i think aussie fans are forgetting that harry potter comes out over here on the 11th decemeber. if we push for an international release, it’ll do more damage then good.

kids here will overlook twilight because it’ll have massive competition- whereas in america, you guys get harry potter 1 or 2 weeks beforehand which means theres room for both.

it’s better to get the movie in january here in aus!
    it can stand alone, without another massive teen targeted movie looming in the shadows ready to take over! im sure other aussies see the sense in this? as much as all these petitions are awesome.. the more money the movie makes the more chance of sequels, dont forget about that.

9. littleyellowporsche says:

Does anyone know what BWAY show Esme is in? That’s awesome! Im a BWAY nerd myself!

10. iluvtwilight says:

12.12.08

11. fanpire says:

Sweet!! I’m glad that Kaleb’s gotten to Chapter 13; the novel will really start taking flight from here (I’d actually be surprised if he DIDN’T read it all at once…).

And congratulations for Elizabeth– amazing that she’s on Broadway!! :D

12. omg, hahahahaha, kaleb is my new hero!
    that intepretation of chapter 13 was really good, and not to mention, really funny!

13. Insomnia says:

Yes! Can’t wait for an interview with Ellizabeth.

I’ll be really excited when we get something from her because she’s the “Where’s Waldo?” of the Cullen cast, lol.

Where. In. The. World. Is. Carm-I mean, Elizabeth. Reaser? (I can see a banner already… it deserves an airplane and a really big hat, lol.)

14. RE: Ella…

you’re right BUT! the american market is MUCH more powerful than the australian one and honestly, i don’t think australia’s going to make much of a difference in the movie’s ratings or an impact on sequel opportunity. PLUS its released just before christmas, everyone’s on holidays.. everyone has plenty of time to see more than one movie in their 6-8wks of holidays =]

com’on now.. support the aussies! support the internationals! SEND A FORK!!! EVERYBODY SEND A FORK!! =]

15. stephanie/ twilighter32494 says:

IS ANYONE AWARE THAT THERE IS NOW A TIE BETWEEN TOKIO HOTEL AND TWILIGHT!!????
    SERIOUSLY I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE LACK OF SUPPORT
    IT’S ONLY GONNA TAKE YOU LESS THAN 10 SECONDS…SOOO PLEASE!!!

16. lil_voice1 says:

ella:
    even though harry potter is coming out on december 11 (which is my birthday) i; as well as all my friends; are just itching to see TWILIGHT, not offence to any major harry potter fans (by the way i use to be one of them until i saw twilight) but EVERYONE knows what happens in HARRY POTTER!!!! we’ve seen how many harry potter movies (5?) get further and further from the books plotlines!!!
    anyways….the thing is NONE of us Aussies want to have to wait until January to see twilight!!!! if thats the case im thinking of even booking myself a plane ticket to the States just to see twilight!!! cos there is simply no chance that i could wait that long!!!!
    We’d all love it if Twilight was released on the same day as the states (december 12th)!!!! me even more cos it’d be the BEST late b’day present EVER!!!!

By the way…i aint having a go at ella…just so you know :) im just stating my opinon

17. PEOPLE!!! SERIOUSLY IT TAKES LIKE 10 SECONDS!!! LIKE STEPHANIE I AM TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED IN THE TWILIGHTER COMMUNITY!! WHY ARE YOU LETTING TOKIO HOTLE WIN!!! ITS A TIE RIGHT NOW TWILIGHT WILL NOT!!! I REPEAT NOT!!! SETTLE FOR 2ND BEST!!!!!
    PLEASE VOTE!!!!!
    VOTE FOR “TWILIGHT CAST”

18. celticmaiden says:

I cant find anything on the broadway database about elizabeth. But Im soooo glad that she will have an interview! I was worried that Esmes role was shrunk and was no longer an important role.

YAY!

19. YAY! Go Kaleb!

20. ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN HEARING ME!?!?!?!?!?!!PEOPLE LISTEN UP!!!I DONT KNOW IF YALL KNOW OR NOT BUT YOU NEED TO GO TO THE PORTRAIT MAGAZINE WEBSITE…AND TOTALLY VOTE FOR “TWILIGHT CAST” WE WERE IN FIRST PLACE FOR A LONG TIME BUT NOT ANYMORE!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABE!! IT TAKES LIKE 10 SECONDS!! SERIOUSLY..IT IS YOUR RESPONSABILITY AS A TWILIGHTER, TWI-HARD, FANPIRE, OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF, TO GO AND VOTE FOR “TWILIGHT CAST” IF YOU LOVE TWILIGHT AS MUCH AS I DO YOU WILL TAKE 10 SECONDS OUT OF YOUR DAY AND VOTE!!!(IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY)!!!
    PLEASE VOTE!! DO IT FOR TWILIGHT!!!

heres a link…

21. why are you all so dissapointed about our fandom?? considering its not a super popular website and not everybody is obsessed enough to check this website all the time (haha good joke lol) they might not know about it.
    also we have over 8200 votes thats pretty good!
    the tokio hotel also has way less votes just the same percentage! yayayayaya we win!!!

22. They are tied with us right now!!!!! please spread the word and Vote!! i do not check the website ALL THE TIME by the way!!! i just think that Twilight is way better than Tokio Hotel!!! and i plan to express that with a victory over them!!!! I thought you guys would understand–ya know being Twilight fans and all..

23. so i think this is fairly important. there is a poll going on for who the top stars under the age of 30 are. “The Twilight Cast” is one of the choices. i want them to win by a LANDSLIDE! here’s the link:

VOTE FOR TWILIGHT!! ;D

24. Hmmm, I read on the Hoyt’s website that Twilight is being released on the 8th of January in Australia. Pretty dang depressing.

25. Re: ella and lil_voice1:

I can see both sides of the line here – yes, I think it would be more beneficial in terms of ratings… which are important to all Twilighters coz we need big ratings for the sequel… but at the same time – it would be totally awesome to get the movie as the same time as America.

And lil_voice1: – I AM actually going over to America to go see Twilight asap with my e-pal who introduced me to the books in the first place… lols it’s gonna be awesome.

So… can anyone tell me which site has started this ‘Aussies send forks to Summit’ thing? I wanna know details…

26. re; Muffy

go check it out =].. it’s under the “movie” section, top announcement.

27. I love Kaleb’s assessment of Ch. 13. He hit the nail on the head!
    Great that Elizabeth is on BWAY!!

28. omg!! elizabeth is on broadway!!! thats sooo friggin cool!!

29. I alway knew the host would make it big……….i just filled out the entry to win a free copy (Yikes hope i win!) Congratulations on your growing career Elizabeth Reaser I love you on Grey’s Anatomy your such a skilled actor

30. icky vicky says:

The Canadian Press really knows what their doin’ with that rating!!!!!!!! :D

Lexicon News NEVER let us down!!!!!!!!!! ;)

31. Good site!