Stephenie in GLamour

Stephenie is interiewed this month in Glamour magazine.  You can find the interview, about the Host, in the "7 Things You’ll Love this Month"  As always we can not post scans of the article but it can be found on newstands.

Also remember to vote for Stephenie in the Time 100 most influential people list.

And Oprah is waiting to hear form you!!!  Don’t forget to send in those letters about why Stephenie should be on Oprah.

Twilightmoms has posted an interview with Edi Gathegi (Laurent) and Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) has had several more interviews posted on his Myspace.  All links are located on our Actor Interviews page.

Comments

1. TeamRobert! says:

first!

2. Clarissa says:

second! :O ^^ Interview with Stephenie yay. Anyone with a link to somewhere that has the scans?

*Please do not link scans on our pages.  Thank you

Be My Escape

3. Crystal says:

Yes! I’m going to store after church to get a copy.

4. Clarissa says:

I can’t get a copy here. That is, from where I live. =(

5. Awesome!!! I’m getting a copy as soon as I possibly can!

6. Maddie Cullen says:

ME 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Robert is Hott with a capital HOTT!

7. twilightislife says:

Wicked Coolio! Oiy, but I guess I wont be able to read it :(

8. In fairness to the Glamour or any other publisher, we’ll post scans after the issue “goes dead”. In other words is no longer available for purchase on newsstands. This way they have a fair chance at making their profit.

9. Clarissa says:

Wow thanks (: Will be patient

10. coolio!!

11. I don’t even know if they sell Glamour Magazine where I live! LOL, I’ll just wait for the scans, pel. Thanks =)

12. Midnight_Sunshine says:

Now I need to go find a magazine!

13. This is the US issue of Glamour, right?

14. Awesomesauce. :D

I’m going to go pick up a copy sometime today.

Go Steph!!! :D :D This is so exciting! ^_^

15. The Twihard says:

I’ll just read the magazine the store! Thanks Twilight Lex!

16. I couldn’t find the article :(

17. Ok, here’s a link to the scans:

As we said before, please do not link to scans at this time.  ~Cocoa

18. Saiyachick says:

The movie SPEAK will be on at 5:30 PM today on lifetime (starring Kristen Stewart–amazing job) and The Dark Kingdom (starring Robert Pattinson) is on the Sci-Fi channle right now.

19. Cynthia says:

I’m not sure if anyone noticed but Twilight Series Theories has a podcast with Peter Facinelli.
    It’s a little long but worth while, he’s really nice and seems like a great Carlisle.

20. Edwards Singer says:

cool twentieth comment

21. yay, i just got that issue in the mail!
    *runs away to find it*

22. Congrats to Stephenie, don’t know how I’ll get a copy, but I’m happy for her!!! :D

23. I read the article, it was sweet and short. Only three questions. I love how she said that she doesn’t like writing about boring humans, or something to that effect. I say just read the article at the store it’s on page 208.
    It’s a mature magazine so just go straight to that page if you are not in your late teens.
    The article is nice the I envy Steph for being so photogenic. :D

24. The Twihard says:

Where is it? I can’t find the article.

25. Elena Cullen says:

Operah is in Chicago…right? that means……OMA~ I could go…..*starts to daydream…then wakes up long enough to send a letter*

26. twilight_obsessed says:

i can’t get a copy of it, but i’m really happy for Stephenie. GO STEPHENIE!! U ROCK!! :)

27. yunnieily says:

i’m not posting a link but over at lj at lion_lamb there are some scans.

28. i can’t find the article either

29. Insomnia says:

Hey, I don’t know if anyone put this, but let’s all vote for Kristen Stewart http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23818999/ for “Actress who could be the next Jodie Foster”

30. The article is on page 208!!!

And its near the center fold.

I read it while at B&N, its short. Not really lovely to keep but still interesting to read.

31. Dancergirl says:

I’m getting the magazine tomorrow. Thanks for telling us. :)

32. twilight_obsessed says:

i voted 4 kristen stewart!!! :)

33. Swan_16 says:

Me 2!!!! Just voted!!

34. My_Rose says:

How has Oprah not picked up on this already? I can’t believe that anyone has to encourage her to pick this up. She doesn’t deserve the rating she’ll get once she has Stephenie on her show! It’s such a great story…. stay at home mom, has a dream, writes best selling novels; Come on Oprah!! This what I thought your show was all about! How could she miss this?

35. We still need to vote for Stephenie on Time. She is in second place right now, but Britney Spears is right on her coat tail. We can’t let Stephenie lose to Britney. Keep up the voting!!

36. Everyone we need to really vote for Stephenie on Time. Right now Brittney Spears is ahead of her. We can not let something like that happen. Vote like crazy!!!